Tell me one good reason why poles should stay in our country

tell me one good reason why poles should stay in our country

Your mom smokes poles

They bring top tier vodka to parties as a gift if you invite them over.

They hold things up like traffic lights and phone wires

Because they know how to do a good days work, unlike us lazy fuckers.

/thread.

They fought with us in every war for 300 years dickhead

They're better than muslims.

Exterminate the Pakis first then we`ll talk.

name one

Pasha biceps London school of terrorist elimination.

Tell me a good reason why you guys are not strong anymore?

Just to piss off cunts like you

We created Poland after WW1 and fought for them in WW2 (and them with us) many of our RAF pilots were Polish.

There was a little war 1939 to 1945 , the free polish fought with uk

co ty kurwa powiedziales ty pierdolony jebany angilczku ja cie kurwo zajebie pedale pierdolony nie umiesz się obonic przed muslimami i kurwa wasze kobiety ssa kutasy polskim twardzielom taka prawda pierdolony pizdusiu pedalski

ty kurwa nie jesteś silny pierdolony angielski smuiecu

because we're doormat of europe. Every cunt thinks they can come here, get given a council house, claim benefits all whilst not working. We've no one to blame but ourselves really.

Poles are pretty good supports, they hold up buildings and stuff

ty kurwa sam nadajesz się do trzymania budowli jebany parobie wy angielskie smiecie nawet nie umiecie zmywac garów

Poland wasn't established until 1920 after the Treaty of Versailles was signed.

Paki dick suckers.

wy kurwy angielskie nie mieliście anglii do 1200 roku bo robin hood kurwa musial wam pomoc jebany pedal w rajtuzach lepiej rzadzi waszym krajem niż wy

ty kurwo pisz normalnie po polsku bo nie rozumiem cie debilu jebany uczyc się jezykow było kurwa

They will show you how to make delicious potato flats

better than Muslims

I have travelled around the UK for work visiting a lot of warehouses/distribution centres and so many employees are Polish. English people don't want to drive a forklift moving pallets in and out of the warehouse for 12 hours a day.

But Poland isn't prominent when it comes to potatoes. It's all about onion.

ty sam jesteś muslim

you sent your criminals to other countries and now they are sending their criminals to your country

The people didn't fucking magically appear in 1920, they were prussians . Who fought with us at Waterloo

Because they help hold shit up. Have you seen fences without them? Floppy

yaah your right we make damn fine fences you fucking idiots

You really are a brain dead idiot. Immigrants have always provided a net benefit to the economy.

Inb4
>But the Sun said...

Fuck off

ty kurwo niemiecka pisz po polsku jak kurwa Polakiem jesteś

you can always buy a polish remover. I would stock it now because when inflation hits it is going to be quite expensive... I am a Pole living in UK. Lived here for 17 years. But in the next 3-4 months I am planning to find a job in the mainland. Although I assimilated myself here quite well, worked hard and finished PhD I just can't feel the sense or purpose living in UK. I really tried but people are just weird. I like scots though, they are down to earth.

OP is an insecure bitch

polish remover? raczej kurwa kebab remover

council estate rat

The Prussian empire lost WW1 signed the Treaty of Versailles which recognised Poland as a separate state. There were no poles before the Treaty of Versailles.

It is also irrelevant if there were Prussians on our side at waterloo as during WW1 we were murdering each other by the millions.

OP here, you are a fucking retard if you believe poles are supposed to stay here, they steal our jobs and our women, and fuck their vodka, we can make low-tier beer which is better than their self-proclaimed top-quality potato shit-water

I have nothing against kebabs. I have friends from all over the world including Muslims. 'Polish remover' was just a figure of speech. Honestly, I don't want to go back to my country, but I don't want to stay here...

OP here, btw, I made a thread asking for guns yesterday. Remember me? Better watch the fuck out. I already have them and I'll spray your fucking brain on the wall if you dare to disagree with me. You fucking Pole lovers. Stick them up your asses if you love them so much.

They recognised the state because there were poles living there you fucking retard

OP here, totally agreed, poles are fucking stupid, btw

Did you have a job and a pole came over and took it from you? No, it's never happened. They didn't steal shit, your boss just gave it to them. And I forgot women don't have a choice of whom they're with... Seriously, how old are you? You lack the ability to think, it's either because you're young or, actually, just an idiot. I hope it's the former, small chance of redemption.

How would you fly the Union Jack?
What would you hang the street signs on?