Is this the best team to never win a Super Bowl...

Is this the best team to never win a Super Bowl? How could they choke to the Patriots in the AFC title game after such a dominant season?

I miss the 5 NFC championship McNabb Eagles rosters. Fuck they should have been good enough one of those years to win an owl

wake me up

>talking about best teams
>not mentioning the 4 times in a fucking ROW my Bills went to the super bowl/

>Cheatriots

The Bills weren't actually all that good back then. It's just that the AFC was weak as fuck.
They were the best team in the AFC but they probably weren't a Top 3 team in the league

>How could they choke to the Patriots in the AFC title game after such a dominant season?
Because Schottenheimer was a FRAUD. Look up his playoff win percentage, it's fucking atrocious.

Definitely the best team to never reach the Owl

Because the 2007 patriots were the best team ever assembled.

He always played to not lose in big games. When you play to not lose, you don't win. It's one of the most clear cut cases of this phenomena in all of sports

2009 Chargers were much better

>Cheat to win football game
>Don't even win the only football game that matters
>Get caught at cheating
>Best at anything
Nah

They should have won the superbowl at least once, so apparently they were pretty good.

What about that 15-1 Vikings team who spilled spaghetti in the NFC title game?

Top of my head

1998 Vikings
1999 Jags
2000 Titans
2001 Rams
All the Eagles teams that made the NFC championship games.

Rivers was playing with a bad knee and LT was injured for the Championship, plus that was the original 18-1. They were looked at as gods that season.

The 2007 team was deeper, and had more players playing career seasons.

2011 Ravens would have demolished the 2011 Giants if it wasn't for Lee Evans.

is everyone in this thread retarded or what? the chargers went 11-5 this year, their truly dominant season was 2006 where LT broke the TD record
that year they didn't even make the AFCCG

>he didn't look at the filename
Yes, 2006 was when he broke the record, and went 14-2, but it was also when they got knocked out of the post-season by a wildcard team. 2007 was the only time they made it to the conference title game, which would at face value mean the sum of individual parts was better, and that's before looking at the roster for that year.

I'm amazed OP.

'07 Patriots went 16-0 in the regular season and ultimately 18-1.

Surely no argument here?

i did look at the filename, the 2007 chargers were not a better team than the 06 chargers, they just happened to meet the patriots a game earlier
LT had a better season in 06, rivers had a better season in 06, michael turner had a better year in 06, gates had pretty much the same year both years
they had the number one offense in the league in 06, compared to the #5 offense in 07, and if nate kaeding hadn't fucked everything up, they would have gone to the super bowl
jesus christ are you an idiot? the 2006 chargers>>>>>the 2007 chargers, anyone could see that much

every Eagles team from 2000-2006