How can we kick our own movie when it's already struggling

>How can we kick our own movie when it's already struggling
Nice work Sony

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/10/no-ghosts-allowed/411940/
youtube.com/watch?v=hH9uawr79qU
youtube.com/watch?v=xRrVI5gHVyo
venturebeat.com/2016/07/28/sonys-playstation-division-accounted-for-78-of-its-q1-2016-profits/
gawker.com/dnc-communications-director-ordered-anti-sanders-articl-1784191906?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=Gawker_twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm less annoyed at the feminism (they've ben touting it for a year) and more annoyed at the fact that they used an actual feminist empowering moment like the first woman nominated to a major political party in the United States and turned it into an ad for a half assed reboot of a movie that was a 6/10 in the first place.

The best part is that after alienating half of the viewing audience they can't even count on China to save the budget since they have an embargo on any movie with ghosts in it. Every other flop has been saved by the Asian market because they love garbage movies. It's really their own fault

I have no idea how they green lighted a 144 million budget for a movie they knew was in for a rocky ride and would have no access to China.

Look out boys. Women can be lying, corrupt politicians too. Only manbabies won't vote for Clinton.

whatever you feed grows
whatever you starve dies

I still can't believe the budget for this shit.

>can't even count on China to save the budget since they have an embargo on any movie with ghosts in it
wtf?

Suppose anyone will believe this 'it wasn't about Clinton' excuse they tried to serve up? I'm not even sure why they bothered.

Time to get in line bernout, you guys lost the primary fair and square.

They probably weren't expecting it to be banned in China until after the fact.

It's not like Hillary climbed that mountain herself. The DNC email leaks confirmed that the Party would nominate Hillary no matter what. If anything she rode up a cable cart to the summit.

China doesn't allow supernatural shit in their market - basically it's a leftover from the fundamentally atheist nature of communist nations where the only religion is effectively the state.

But the Chinese Film Bureau always shits on ghost movies.

>China doesn't allow supernatural shit in their market
so like 99% of summer blockbusters?

>China doesn't allow supernatural shit in their market
That sure explains all the kung fu movies where people have superhuman powers and the numerous zombie movies they've made over the years.

We will vote Green or Trump. Good luck winning the election without us.

>mixing politics with your movie

Morons.

>We will vote Green or Trump.
>implying you cucks aren't going to do as you're told
Go cry in your safe space for a couple of minutes, that'll make you feel better.

Jesus Christ - do I really have to Google links to articles describing this well known aspect of movie distribution for you clowns?

Those rules don't apply to foreign imports. The real reason it's banned is because the movie simply has no appeal. The Chinese don't want a movie about middle aged single women. Ghostbusters doesn't exist as a franchise over there. It's a brand new concept to them. Plus there's a limit to how many Hollywood movies they can import.

They don't know the rules by which China allows American flicks onto their screens? Seems odd to me that they'd be THAT incompetent!

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/10/no-ghosts-allowed/411940/

>Some blockbusters have started filming scenes that are inserted only in Chinese cuts, like Iron Man 3, which had a whole subplot that American audiences will never see.
u wot

>fair and square
Bait?

Do not reward Clinton's corruption, people. She literally rigged the nomination and stole it from Bernie.

I'm and I wasn't doubting that the ban exists, I was just pointing out how the given reason makes no sense when they have plenty of supernatural things in their own fiction.

Its funny, cuz its true.

Ah ok yeah, the Chinese gov't probably wishes all of that would go away

Bernie still kissed her ass in the end.
Ted Cruz refused to endorse Trump after he called him the Zodiac Killer and accused his dad of killing JFK.

>BernieHernies will still vote for Clinton even though she stole the nomination
Cuck: the party

Because that cunt that ran sony green lit all sorts of SJW shit before being fired.

Sony's film devision is dead and she is responsable

>rigged
>a bunch of emails where a Democrats talked to each other about how to smear Bernie so Clinton could win
That's just called politics. Are you seriously this naive?

But what about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=hH9uawr79qU

or the faulty voting computers

Ghostbusters is just like the Hillary campaign. Nobody wants it our likes it but it is overly praised by celebrities and the media. If you express your opinion on not liking it you are labeled uneducated and a woman hater

>they have an embargo on any movie with ghosts in it.
Except Star Wars.

I guess force ghosts doesn't count.

Lol wew.

Republicans, everyone.

>Ghostbusters doesn't exist as a franchise over there. It's a brand new concept to them.

You could have said the same thing about STAR WARS since none of the previous 6 flicks had a release in China and nobody there knew about the franchise. FORCE AWAKENS still played there and made quite a bit of money.

>a bunch of emails where a Democrats talked to each other about how to smear Bernie so Clinton could win

Yeah, that's called conspiring and rigging the election in favor of your candidate. Just because you already expect your party to be corrupt as fuck doesn't mean people shouldn't be outraged when they finally have hard proof of it happening.

You don't understand. Bernie had no chance of winning. The DNC made it clear that it was not going to happen. The people who donated thousands to Bernie should sue the DNC for rigging the election

Is this seriously how you're going to spin it? The party elites are supposed to remain impartial in the process and let the voters decide. That's DEMOCRACY. I know DEMOCRACY is not popular with you lot, but the voters were screwed over.

The fix was in from the start.

Did the new one have ghosts? I don't even remember.

Real talk, the only people not voting for Clinton are sexist and racist.

It's her turn.

There's no point in arguing with them m8s. CTR shills have been out in full force since her nomination

> 2016
> Modern day liberals are nothing more than corporate shills who are actually bragging about "breaking even" and SONY's corporate revenue

As a card carrying, bell bottom, birkenstock wearing gray beard, I'd like to know:

Where did we go wrong?

They bend the rules occasionally.
They allow time travel with Terminator even though the concept is banned in media.
They state "realistic ghosts", so that would be whatever ghosts they consider realistic.

>tfw I was always going to vote PSL in the first place
You can all call me dumb for it but at least I'm capable of displaying ideological consistency and integrity. :^)

I knew Bernie was never going to win the moment he let those BLM dindus take over his stage last year. Trump would have them kicked out.

>they love garbage movies.
Incorrect. The Chinese (like any sensible human being) hate movies with niggers prominently featured and those movies are automatically garbage.

He didn't 'let' them - they just charged in. Pretty sure they were on the shillary payroll as well - they never turned up to harass her.

>implying I am a republican
Funny. I love how the Bernouts think that everybody who doesn't cry about free shit and muh feelings is a conservatard.

That is good. Louder and louder protest for smaller and smaller things.
They keep screaming wolf until nobody believes them anymore and or gives a shit.

>Where did we go wrong?

Today's feminists/SJWs are superficial as hell when it comes to understanding their subject.

They're mostly doing it for the attention and selfies to post on facebook.

I'm sorry, but China is the sole reason the Transformers franchise has been kept afloat.

>"white noise machine"
Already know I don't have to watch the rest of it. That's a wifi antenna you mong. Berniecucks really have a ridiculous victimization complex. Try at least googling the shit she's saying to see if it's true.

I don't even like Clinton but apply some goddamn common sense man.

No, it's not. Shitting on your opponent is typical, is this your first election or something? It's dirty and underhanded sure, but not unexpected.

>bitches about Democracy
>too lazy to look up who the majority voted for
You are right that the party elites are supposed to be impartial, that's why somebody's losing their job over it.

And you'll also note that the things leaked in the emails a lot of people are bitching about (Like outing Sanders as a possible atheist) were never modes of attack anybody actually used while the campaigns were going on.

I know he's not running for President, but Bill alsdo got bombarded by BLM activities, only he actually engaged them and never let them take the stage.
youtube.com/watch?v=xRrVI5gHVyo

>let them march up onto the stage and start preaching
>instead of getting security to remove them just stand there like a cuck

>No, it's not. Shitting on your opponent is typical, is this your first election or something? It's dirty and underhanded sure, but not unexpected.

Are you fucking retarded? When the democratic party has a candidate WITHIN THEIR OWN PARTY that they see as their "opponent" and they conspire to take him down when they are claiming to be neutral, that is called rigging the election. The republicans did the same thing mind you, but they failed plus there was never any hard proof of it. And yes, everyone expects the democrats to be corrupt as hell, that's not the point. This time, there is actual proof of it.

Probably not. But I'm talking about the old ones.

Chinese have a huge taboo over anything to do with dead bodies or spirits of the dead. Even piles of freshly overturned earth in the graveyards in WoW was too much for them.

It was rigged by Clinton and her minions from the start, and Sanders and his message was suppressed on purpose. I cannot believe you're defending this outrageous behavior, YOU. FUCKING. SHILL.

YOU CANNOT SUPPRESS YOUR POLITICAL OPPONENTS AND SAY YOU WON THE VOTES FAIR AND SQUARE.

That is banana republic shit, you shill bastard.

>there was never any hard proof of it
I though plenty of them openly spoke about it

I don't know about the later ones, but I know the first one was originally not allowed into China.

The only Sony division that makes money is their video games division, and that one is at times very rocky! The other Sony divisions are run by incompetent people that have no idea what they're doing and Sony is soon going to be in big trouble because of them. They really want to get their cinematic universe of their own.

But force ghosts are respectful dipictions of ancestors ect, that's fine in Chinkland.

A bright blue ghost that vomits all over some ugly cunt though? Nah gonna give that one a miss thanks.

Except it was.

And Empire as well which has the most screentime with a force ghost

>Where did we go wrong?
We got co-opted by corporations via astroturfing.

Saving the environment, women's rights, and anti-racism became marketing schemes.

DELETE THIS

Name me even one thing from any of those leaked emails that ended up being used as an actual attack ad, article, editorial etc.

I'll wait.

I take it that you've run out of any actual facts to back up your conspiratorial claims.

Word cuz

That's actually not true. They sell insurance in japan, which is their most profitable division.

Reminder that based China moved the negro to far back

No it actually is a white noise machine.
They were ok when they used them against trump protesters too

What are you talking about? They admitted to planting stories in the press that his campaign was in shambles.

KILL YOURSELF

No, you saw a bunch of emails where a couple people bitched about Bernie (I can't imagine why some Democrats would be butthurt about someone who joined only one year ago so he could have a bigger soapbox), none of which were ever used as specific attacks during the campaign.

I don't know why they don't just axe their film division entirely

venturebeat.com/2016/07/28/sonys-playstation-division-accounted-for-78-of-its-q1-2016-profits/

Although, that's just Q1 of 2016, idk how it was previously

No, they literally ordered it done.

gawker.com/dnc-communications-director-ordered-anti-sanders-articl-1784191906?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=Gawker_twitter

Thanks for correcting the record :)

Bernie had to endorse her to keep his delegates.

Their finance and mobile communications activities are performing very well. Their strong consumer electronics brand is also very valuable, although not very profitable.

Semiconductors and cameras are doing horrible and I honestly don't understand why they don't cease those actives like they did with their laptops. Their huge bet on IoT might pay out in the future though.

BUY BUY BUY

>they never turned up to harass her.
They did, just less often. Once Bernie was vulnerable to stand aside, they hit harder

At this moment all the feminist tards have seen it, Sony wants normal people to see it so reeling in the SJWs at this time makes sense, it's a financial move. Too bad for them it wont work.

Sony is foolishly trying to play by Hollywood rules and while their entertainment division is run by Jews just like the rest of Hollywood, it’s the only major studio that isn’t Jewish _owned_ and I strongly suspect that Sony Entertainment is being purposely destroyed from the inside by their own executives to drive the division into bankruptcy, (Ghostbusters, Emailgate, The Interview and most obvious of all; Spiderman) so that the studio’s assets can be snapped up by Jewish owned studios at fire sale prices.

>We will vote Green or Trump

How does it feel to have no ideology at all white boy?

That's not "planting a story", that was an existing article and someone wanted it to spread around more.

BTW even if you establish there was a great deal of favoritism within the DNC, you still need to convince people that somehow said favoritism was what made Bernie lose by over 3 million votes.

>Saving the environment, women's rights, and anti-racism became marketing schemes.

That's just the nature of capitalism, politics and marketing become one thing.

>implying BernieCucks will leave their parents basement long enough to go vote.
Top kek son.

Bernie lost because he lost among Hispanics, Blacks and women which are the core of the Democratic party.

Bernbots cannot blame favoritism for the lack of minority support. The main problem was that his message only resonated with white people.

She wasn't the first, unless you want to distort reality around the definition of 'major'

This. I live in Milwaukee, and all of Bernie's campaign events were around areas full of college kids and hipsters while Hillary Clinton did events around places like Big Brothers (lol)/Big Sisters programs in the ghetto.

They literally planted the story. The story appeared in the New York Times on May 17.

He lost because he was suppressed by the establishment. That's like saying it's democracy when a dictator wins elections despite using the weight of the system to block out and discredit all of his rivals.

The narrative is getting out. You and the rest of the Clinton machine are finished.

>there are berniecucks in this thread RIGHT NOW that will vote for someone who literally rigged the election in just about every conceivable way and is the literal embodiment of the establishment that bernie ran against

What ideology? Are you that naive you think the choice of candidates isn't between corrupt politician who won't do what she says or corrupt businessman who won't do what he says?

This is American politics. It's all for show.

>corrupt businessman who won't do what he says?

He will do everything he says though, you are just betting on surviving his presidency unscathed. Most people cannot afford that risk.

So Japanese men are purposely tanking their Hollywood business, that is already run by Jews, so it can be bought out by Jews?

t. Someone who failed fourth grade and doesn't understand that the federal government has three branches

>This. I live in Milwaukee, and all of Bernie's campaign events were around areas full of college kids and hipsters while Hillary Clinton did events around places like Big Brothers (lol)/Big Sisters programs in the ghetto.

That's not surprising, he never made any real effort to increase his base outside of white people and middle class kids. He had great support among those people but he never expanded beyond that and his campaign ended up being a complete joke.

I'm not betting on anything. You're a fool if you think candidates actually make good on campaign promises. And all of that aside, I am not rich. Nothing I can do will change anything in America. It literally doesn't matter who wins.

>He lost because he was suppressed by the establishment

He wasn't suppressed in any way. It turns out that long time party insiders preferred someone that has been a leader within the Democrat party for over two decades to someone that joined 6 months ago for his own benefit. Really shocking stuff.