youtube.com/watch?v=KaV6JCD2S2A
youtube.com/watch?v=o9GfV6ZlPuo
youtube.com/watch?v=4_P-EDvsP0E
youtu.be/FqPQz39L-G8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vn6c9Xgms2s
youtube.com/watch?v=uU31EFRAw2E
youtube.com/watch?v=YTeudEWOL4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is this character considered racist nowdays?
is it because she isn't mexican?

Tomson!

T H I C C

>black arms
>white legs

user, I....

That's racist.

>it's a 'Tom gets unjustly fucked up' episode

>that episode where they both get dumped by their girlfriends and it ends with them sitting on the train tracks ready to die

T H I C C

THOMAS

THOMAS

THERE'S A MOUSE IN THE HOUSE

>it's a Jerry is a cockblocking faggot episode

youtu.be/QYkJ0M1bUIU

too bad tom was cucked most of the time

youtube.com/watch?v=ucU6g1tx1Bw

>it's a tom and jerry team up to beat spike episode

> dated black girl
> never had her dress up as a mammy and call me Thomas

I missed my chance, senpai

So is the original Tom and Jerry banned from the tv now? Or is it heavily censored? It's sad because I grew up on these cartoons and I think there is nothing wrong with them.

Why is it banned?

Let's go to the original Tom and Jerry.

youtube.com/watch?v=KaV6JCD2S2A

what the fuck

that's dark as fuck even for tom and jerry

jesus, it's been long since i last saw that image

had totally forgotten about it

>used to love tom and jerry as a kid, one of the best cartoons ever made
>watch it now and feel bad for tom, eventually getting depressed

i fucking loved tom and jerry when i was a kid and im only 30

>only

Only in banned and censored in the west. The DVDs are still uncensored because of artistic reasons.

>it's a tom fucking dies and then is damned for an eternity episode

youtube.com/watch?v=o9GfV6ZlPuo

its an old cartoon tbrwy famalam

I guess you saw that damn cat one more time

You know that was just a dream right?

Because das raycis faggots.

>it's a Tom was minding his own fucking business episode

>it's an shitty teenage babysitter and Tom takes a beating for her incompetence episode

So every episode?

>The movie
>THE MOVIE

we've got to have

MONEY

these were by far my fav ones/ most comfy episodes when i was a retarded child.

Tom always deserved it senpai he was a fucking asshole.

>this cunt shows up

>literally me

>that scene where the creepy doctor sexually assaults an ice cream cart

I miss the American cartoons I saw as a child where they depicted Muslim/Muslim countries as backwards, intolerant violent religious dummies.
Now thanks to PC culture we have to pretend everything is great and Muslim countries are civilized and just like us.

Best episode coming though.

Those are socks you retard

Was it ever stated that she was the "mammy" or house keeper or whatever in those episodes? I just assumed she was Tom's owner - as I'm sure so many others did - so I never got how the fuck it's meant to be racist.

whatever you say Donald
:/

what tom and jerry is "racist" now? fuck everything.

the only thing remotely racist in cartoons was speedy gonzalez, because yeah, it was fucking racist and mean.

>it's a Tom tries to be Chad episode

I thought speedy was cool
how was speedy racist?
as a child speedy made me love Mexicans

There are some racist bits in it tbf kek

Right there with you buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=4_P-EDvsP0E

I know half that feel. I did call her mammy several times to piss her off.

>Tom builds a better mousetrap
is my favourite episode I think. Where the ink mouse and cat come alive

>all those Youtube videos

>that episode where tom goes bankrupt when trying to impress a girl
>gets one upped by the nigger cat every time
>signs his body parts over to buy a car
>spends what he has left getting drunk in a bar and then sits in the train tracks to commit suicide after seeing the girl got engaged

And the game too.

The irony is that Mexicans LOVE Speedy Gonzales, and actually got pissed when pandering whites tried to censor him

I literally came into this thread to post this.

>it's a Chuck Jones episode instead of Fred Quimby

fucking terrible.

Dude those old shorts were for everyone, pretty much The Simpsons of their day. Bob Clampett's Looney Tunes were especially dark and violent with characters constantly shooting themselves as the punchline.

youtu.be/FqPQz39L-G8

one of my favorite childhood memories is making "Michael Jordans" with my brother by taking little milk chocolate balls and carving smiley faces in them

i'm sure this would be offensive today

>it's a construction site episode

Yeah I noticed Mexicans love silly stereotypical characters of themselves. You guys ever seen the three caballeros? Same shit there

>it's a tom wins episode

Was this racist?

I like those episodes, I don't think MGM ever imagined people would marathon through Tom & Jerry in 1 hour blocks but it does leave you with the impression that Jerry is a piece of shit.

Especially hated the one where Jerry had a faggot Country Music playing uncle move in who stole Tom's Whiskers for his guitar.

>decide character is racist
>replace her
>in the process delete the work of a pioneer of minorities working for big studios

People are so shot sighted

si senor

the weird thing is that minorities prove stereotypes are true.

look at black comedy.

> them white people be crazy. i aint doing that shit, i'm getting the fuck out of here

minstrel shows or black comic relief in early movies.

> Oh lawdy, dont go in there.

we can all agree that Hannah Barbera T&J is best T&J right?

>mfw those shit-tier Gene Deitch ones

FUCK

>they just shrug their shoulders and merrily go on with their lives
A CHILDS MIND IS NOT PREPARED TO HANDLE THAT

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Vn6c9Xgms2s

TALKIN' 'BOUT THE TOM! AND! JERRY! KIDS

youtube.com/watch?v=uU31EFRAw2E

Why can't we be more like them, or just a litter better? I always thought we'd get much farther than we did.

>used to love tom and jerry as a kid, one of the best cartoons ever made
>don't see the "racist" shit at all, just having a good time
>only notice that shit after SJWs on the forefront of stopping evil racist things go out of their way to point it out and be vocal about it
Great job, retards. You turned an innocent little kids show into some super ebul nazi shit, ruining fun for everyone as always.

truly a show ahead of its time

actually i think kids process that stuff more easily, it's not as serious when you're that age.

adults though? i think this show is too depressing for us now

Same here, I always thought Speedy was cool as fuck and when I went to Mexico they actually had a lot of bootleg merch of him.

What is that picture even from? I've only ever seen it on Sup Forums with that caption

>you now realize that the animation quality in Tom and Jerry has still not be surpassed in cartoons

>it's a Gene Deitch episode

>Froggy went a courtin and he did right a c-c-c-c-c-crambone
What did Pecos Pete mean by this

>Now watch this shit right here n-n-n-nigger

>speedy gonzalez
Funny. All my Hispanic friends fucking love him. They're pissed they can't find stuff with him on it as much anymore.

If I see that fucking cat ONE MORE TIME

>tfw no black gf for racially charged roleplay

>tfw my Pokemon dvd included an ep of Tom and Jerry

The one where Jerry fakes Tom's chickenpox or measles

Is that fire real?

yes, he was carrying nerve gas bottles and they exploded when he hit the floor. tragic way to go desu

They were both assholes. The second Jerry got the upper hand, he immediately started being as much of a shitter as Tom.

Proud racist reporting in...

Fuck off with this "I'm ashamed to be called a racist" bullshit.

Denouncing racism is an unnatural concept created and promoted by jews (the most racist group on the planet btw) as a tool to mongrelize the white race, and destroy everyone else's cultural identity.... everyone's except the jews, that is.

"Racism" is a jew construct... directed ONLY at whites.

For example, the African slave trade was run by jews, not whites. Jews just use white people as scapegoats. White people freed the slaves. Jews still keep slaves. Look it the fuck up.

Jews are trying to destroy the non-jew society on multiple fronts. The picture here illustrates only some of the destructive actions they are taking via their ill-gotten stranglehold on the media, where their efforts are centered upon a general de-moralization and undermining of national pride. Related to this is their propagation of the false ideas that America never landed on the moon, that whites were responsible for slavery and racial supremacy, that a lone nut murdered JFK, that black lives matter more than white lives, that gays and race-mixing is the new normal, that women are smarter/stronger than men, that Hitler tried to kill all the jews, and that communism is good for America, among many other things, including the biggest lie of all: That jews are not really behind all of those things.

tl;dr - "Racist" = "Shut up Whitey"

Muhammad Ali Tells The Truth - 1971:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTeudEWOL4w

Yeah he had a bottle of liquor in his pocket and when he hit the ground a spark from the train set the vapor off

Jerry = Israel
Tom = Palestine
Spike = America

>it was fucking racist and mean.

beta nu male spotted

Beaners love Speedy.

deal with it

White people love Hitler, doesn't make him ok