What is the most athletic position in football?

What is the most athletic position in football?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWB9ia_ZPjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What is the most athletic position in football?

Runningback

Center

longsnapper tbqh

Wide Receiver even more so than a running back.

Goalkeeper

Cheerleader

Caterer

TE. They run, block, catch, jump.

I thought the hardest position was cornerback, but I only think that because Richard Sherman yells at me that it is.

MiddleLB since you cover the pass and also the run , you're asked to do a lot.

Tight Ends, especially the ones that are good at blocking and running routes, the combination of size and spead required to play like that is freakish

LB when played to perfection:

>As defensive back Beasley Reece told the New York Times, "I’ve seen quarterbacks look at Lawrence and forget the snap count." One opposing quarterback, finding himself under the center before the snap and unable to locate Taylor, called a time-out rather than run the play-- only to find Taylor standing on the sidelines. "I think I saw it more with the quarterbacks in our division," says Giants linebacker Harry Carson. "They knew enough to be afraid. But every quarterback had a certain amount of fear when he played us."

>By his fourth pro season Taylor was not just feeding these fears but feeding off them. "They come to the line of scrimmage and the first thing they do is start looking for me," he said. "I know, and they know. When they’d find me they’d start screaming: 56 left ! 56 left! [Taylor wore No. 56.] So there’s this thing I did. After the play was over I’d come up behind them and whisper: don’t worry where I am. I’ll tell you when I get there."

>Taylor moved around a lot, to confuse the defense, but he and his coach were happiest when he came from his own right side and the quarterback’s left. "The big reason I put him over there," said Bill Parcells, "is the right side is the quarterback’s blind side, since most quarterbacks are right-handed. And no one wants to get his ass knocked off from the back side." Lawrence Taylor was more succinct: "Why the hell would I want to come from where he can see me?" But then he added: "It wasn’t really called the blind side when I came into the league. It was called the right side. It became the blind side after I started knocking people’s heads off."

coach

Mangino is like an even fatter Andy Reid.

Winger

youtube.com/watch?v=oWB9ia_ZPjk

LT highlights

Cornerback or runningback. Maybe tight end in terms of strength and speed

Tailback and linebacker. Think user, what did the best athletes play in HS?

Punter

Bull caretaker

ie OP's mom

Holder