You
Bitch

Post now you bitch..

post now you bitch

POST THAT SHIT NIGGER!!!

Paige pisses on your lies

Post now you bitch!

what did i miss?

i've seen the facial pic and her riding a black guy on a couch?

Instead you could browse to s,n.a,p.c,h,a.t,y(,)me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.

bitch now you post

what do we know about this?

JEWS RUN THE WEST

>a blond bimbo
Literally the only kind of female they can get to fuck a nigger.

I want to believe it's real OP, I really do

NOOOO

Tyson deserves better

moar?

SHIT THREAD

WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE THE OP ABOUT PAIGE WITH A LINK TO THE EROSHARE

IDIOT

Pee. Poop.

Del Patron. Cucked

RELAX

Why don't you have a look at s,n,a.p,c,h.a.t,y(,)me to leak school's hottest girl's nudes.

> What rhymes with kelly? Laurinitus with a dick in her mouth.

eroshare.com/bvf0tm9c

Here you go Sup Forumsros this is a link to all of Paige shit. eroshare.com/s66y0q18

eroshare.com/s66y0q18

nattie/titus video was shit

the woman can't suck a dick to save her life

virus

youtube.com/watch?v=IozmekxGPVA

NAME ONE WHITE WOMAN WHO HAS NOT BEEN BLACKED
>protip: whites are going extinct

>paige detected
don't try to ruin our fun

Lies didn't even post a fake screenshot

nah man, check the other thread. Posted it in there too, its a website full of videos and pics of paige.

>discord.gg/ruGbC7S
reposting

nope it works dumbass

>whites are going extinct

did anything happen in the last hour

epic meme

no

Bruh, I'm just sitting here eating Apple Jacks and waiting to see Paige get blasted with jizz

any vola rooms?

"So Dave, take us through the undercard."

"Okay, just let me get my notes here..."

*shuffles papers, unzips pants*

"Okay, so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked the schoolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know.

"So next we had we had our first video of the night..."

"I thought this was so disappointing, Maddox came off like a total geek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINUS 3 STARS."

"W-well, y'know, I wouldn't quite go as low as minus 3 stars, but, y' know, it was definitely a disappointment given the hype. But y'know, Maddox is a lower card guy and Paige, I mean she's over and all but, y' know... I mean, If you wanna talk about Maddox looking like a geek, what about the video with Xavier?"

"Well take us through it, because I was doing Observer live when that one broke"

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whatever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a taboo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking..."

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?..."

"Oh yeah"

Stop posting your ugly dick. No one cares.

Upload the video Faggot

i warned you it's fucking embarrassing

how do you make a webm from an mp4?

lmao im a newfag and i just cried

The doggy one is 3 mins long. How to upload?

you use a search engine you dumb fucking retard

google it and post it

"Okay, so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked the schoolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know.

"I thought this was so disappointing, Maddox came off like a total geek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINUS 3 STARS."

"W-well, y'know, I wouldn't quite go as low as minus 3 stars, but, y' know, it was definitely a disappointment given the hype. But y'know, Maddox is a lower card guy and Paige, I mean she's over and all but, y' know... I mean, If you wanna talk about Maddox looking like a geek, what about the video with Xavier?"

"Well take us through it, because I was doing Observer live when that one broke"

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whatever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a taboo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking..."

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?..."

"Oh yeah"

literally just search "file uploader" on any fucking search engine you stupid piece of shit

Which drugs is Paige addicted to?

fuck you I was drinking water. This killed me

lads

we're not getting the rest are we

checked

Upload on eroshare

link god dammit

don't think so

Post on Vola make a room or something. Show us Nigga

All the ones I'm aware of have been nuked, some repeatedly.

Rose is so hawt even with short hair. Can't wait until her karate hottie fight

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"

RAW is gonna be a horny place on Monday

USE A SEARCH ENGINE

YOU

FUCKING

RETARD

eroshare.com/

this guys dick is more over than make darren young great again ever was

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?.."

"Oh yeah"

Gross.

>A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?...

fishhooked.jpg

eroshare.com/s66y0q18

cock

eroshare D O T com S L A S H s66y0q18

volas taking a piss. may i dump here?

Why don't you have a look at s,n.a,p,c,h,a,t.y(.)me to leak local sluts nudes.

WE GET IT, YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT.

ty :3

Dude aint got shit. Get worked faggots

hilarious and original

Holy fuck we get the stupid joke

Most white lesbians

Hello, Jay Lethal. It's me Phil Brooks and I wanted to ask you to fuck my wife.

send paige nudes

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?...."

"Oh yeah"

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?...."

"Oh yeah"

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"

Click the eroshare link you absolute fucking retard

Sure.

Dump away if it's legit

You probably should have a look at s,n,a.p.c.h,a.t,y(.)me to fap to school's hottest girl's nudes.

You pass the link nigga

dumb away