Prove to me that Bob's Burgers isn't the worst cartoon

Prove to me that Bob's Burgers isn't the worst cartoon.
>pro tip: you can't.

Bojack Horseman exists, I win

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
...way fuckin worse

Tina is literally an unfunny autistic trap.

nothing beats

the
nutshack

LOL. Athf isn't that bad. Actually watch more than one episode.

Takeshi castle

Op I'm guessing you don't have kids.

Cailou.

Love both of these shows.

i cant watch a single episode of King of the Hill without cutting my wrists

top fucking zozzle
no doubt, Caillou sucks hard

It's one of my all time favorites. I've seen every episode multiple times. Cozy af for me.

Kinda in as aspy way tbh.

it's a slow paced show that's for sure, definatly has it's boring moments. But if you stick around long enough it's useually good for a laugh or too. Considering what else passes onto TV nowdays, and how incriedabley boring and mind-numbingly shite some of it is. Bob's burgers maintains a suitabley above average standard.

-__-

agreed, in the sense it's kind of a "feel good" show, bit like the Simpsons... it contrasts with Family Guy or South Park, which always take jabs at social issues

I agree king of the hill is upsetting. Hank and Bobby are cringey

"So Dave, take us through the undercard."

"Okay, just let me get my notes here....."

*shuffles papers, unzips pants*

"Okay, so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked the schoolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know.

"So next we had we had our first video of the night..."

"I thought this was so disappointing, Maddox came off like a total geek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINUS 3 STARS."

"W-well, y'know, I wouldn't quite go as low as minus 3 stars, but, y' know, it was definitely a disappointment given the hype. But y'know, Maddox is a lower card guy and Paige, I mean she's over and all but, y' know... I mean, If you wanna talk about Maddox looking like a geek, what about the video with Xavier?"

"Well take us through it, because I was doing Observer live when that one broke"

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whatever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a taboo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking..."

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?.."

"Oh yeah"

Youtube any of the painful songs that only retarded kids and housewives like.

/thread

Tina and Gene are literally retarded. I can't stand it.

Its just underwhelming, i think its drive for more realistic stories limits. Also i only like tina and mr fishodor

Cant even stand the voice from bob's burgers, have heard the same dude in so many other shitty cartoons

don't you dare talk shit about Eugene Mirman

I literally can't watch this show after watching archer. It just doesn't work.

How can it be the worst when South Park is still on television?

Aqua teen is leagues better than bobs burgers, and I enjoy both of those shows.

Archer is God tier.

Leave.

>Athf isn't that bad. Actually watch more than one episode.
every episode is the same shit

confirmed

No. Regular Show is literally the same shit.

I love archer, the earlier seasons, vice was well done. I was worried when the introduced a baby, but they rarely even mention it, so alls good.

humm.. didnt like Vice as much, but the show is still overall 10/10
the last season was surprisingly good!

I heard there's only going to be a few more seasons of Archer. I hope not. I'll be sad.

Goddamn I want to fucking punch that whiny cunt

what about that god awful son of gorn

or thorn

or whatever the fuck it was called

you know

the one with Cheryl Heins, god I'd fuck the shit out of her if I could time travel

how is bojack horseman worse than bobs burgers? i know its pseudodeep but it isnt worse than a show about a faggot who married a man and has 3 autistic kids.

Bobs burgers is bad but South Park is actual trash for fags who think theyre smart and funny.

Archer was good for a tie but lets face it, its not Frisky Dingo

Calm down. We're not talking about your life story.

Rick *burrrrrp* uhhh uhhhh uhh and *burrrrp* uhhh Morty *burrrrrp* is gay as fuck and stupid... all they do is the obvious...

>but other than then that

This

Never seen it

You mean libertarian pseudointellectuals?

You can't be serious.

South Park used to be god tier before it turned to only mocking recent pop events (around season 16 or so). The last few seasons were especially fueling on memes and they sucked. S03 to S09 were beyond amazing.

If you don't like South Park you might be autistic.

The only season I enjoyed was the first season. Once they knew they were popular I feel like they stopped making the show they really wanted to make.

yeah. south park is that annoying show that the weird kids at school quote to each other all the time. like the type of show that every middle school kid watches but doesn't get the adult jokes and still laughs

sure

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT that proves this show is fucking worth a shit... get schwifty and take a shit on the floor?? yeah,,, thats musical talent that'll get aliens to leave you planet alone... its a shit show and you know it... its fuckin stupid

family guy exist.

It's always been bad. You grew up but still see past seasons through a gay-ass nostalgia filter but it'a always been shit. Your childhood is a lie and you should take a long dildo and shove it up your ass.

Is this ironic because south park was made by autists for autists?

The show is good, but the show's fanbase are all autists that constantly spew out catchphrases from the show, thinking they're clever as fuck for doing so.

>Once they knew they were popular I feel like they stopped making the show they really wanted to make
Total opposite of what Matt and Trey stand for

Yeah, but they still give a few laughs. I'm sure they'll go back to episodes that don't connect.

Top kek! I don't even hate the show but this is literally true.

The wife is voiced by a lanky guy, and all three kids are socially retarded.

exactly.

every cartoon with that guys annoying voice in it is terrible.

They sure dont act like it.

Which is not at all reflected in the edgy envelope pushing played out garbage they create. Weird how that works.

F is for family exists

Glad I ain't alone!

I can't. It's slow paced, hokey, "quirky" etc etc.

I couldn't put my finger on why I didn't like it until I looked up the creator and realize dit was made by the guy who did King of the Hill.

And I hated that Hokey, Occasionally Family-ish slow paced, piss boring bullshit.

So you're right. Bobs Burgers is shit. Watch Archer instead. Or better, Frisky DIngo/Xtacles.

>Squidbillies
>SQUIDBILLIES
> S Q U I D B I L L I E S

no for real... i really think its fuckin stupid... why does this have to be bait?? people are calling south park shit in this thread... south park is 10X better than fuck face back to the future tard boy cartoon

Yeah Bobs Burgers is bad but its not as bad as South Park or Family Guy. There are plenty of worse shows on these days.

this. people forget how fuckin great South Park used to be when they see how far up its own ass it's become

Every talking shit about South Park is in denial. Maybe the last two seasons aren't good, but South Park is way funnier than Bob's Burgers.

lol squidbillies = best show ever

but good shit

corey in the house is

Agreed. Its really not funny or unique to me.

That's true considering the last seasons of South Park. But playing it safe wasnt their game for a looooong time (and still sometimes isnt: Team America, Book of Mormon)

H. Jon Benjamin is the whole thing.

Home Movies was fucking gold (Coach McGuirk/Brendan Small, etc.)

Metalocalypse was great, but no H Jon.

Archer was great, but no Brendan.

Home Movies FTW.

Bobs burgers sucks ass because the wife and kids have horrible ear piercing voices that make me want to murder myself every time they talk.

American Dad is better than Family Guy tho.

that shit was good, gotta love Bill Burr

nono. she's quirky and a low talker and wants to dance and isn't cringey or boring or forced at all.

C'mon guys. They're quirky. Now get your bushy beards and 30's hair in check, because we're all getting sleeve tats on our arms and taking our woodworking classes right before we all shoot ourselves in our fucking heads.

Yep

thank god.. one other person on this earth has a brain! lets go to glaxpar 2 and get a skonchy bootard for our wee holes buurrrrrrppppp morton!!!

Beta.

Barely made it through one episode. It's not even an enjoyable kind of bad.

Dude what are you even talking about? Hipsters?

Thats just it, their whole sell point was edgy toilet humor. People bought it like hotcakes because it was plastered and posted on virtually everything. You couldnt drive to the grocery store without getting stuck behind some fat white bitch in her minivan with cartman stickers in her back window, while her fat little kids imitate his annoying voice out the window at people. It appeared that they weren't "Paying it safe" but when you put a cornerstone on that market, its actually the safest thing you can do as a business.

*playing

whateves

It is known.

So you really think Bob's Burgers is more enjoyable than rick and morty? HAHAHA

skripity scoop morty! buuuuurrrrrpppp.... youre dad is a buuuuuuuurrrrrppppp moron!! you don't whats happening Morty ggggrrrrppppppp!!! this is a trap Morty!!! sssskkkkrrrrpppppp....mosters will get us fart poop jizz fart dance cheesy song fart burp morty

Those are actually really good examples of them playing it safe, when they basically created the market for that humor.

yeeeaahh look this is kind of a pointless debate but I'm not sure the content and marketing should be mixed up like it's done by the same people. SP literraly turned Comedy Central into a gold mine, of course they were gonna cash on that as much as possible

This has been the argument for South Park ever since it got popular: "the last couple seasons were bad, but...". It's a shit show. Sorry you like an objectively bad show. You know you can still watch it right? I mean, cock is objectively worse than pussy but there are guys that still enjoy it. Except in that example, they're gay and in this example, you're a faggot, which is a lot worse.

Actually yeah. Rick and Morty is just tedious and try hard.

Wtf is wrong with you?

The only people who like Bobs Burgers are hipster douchebags.

>18+ puppets
>religious musical
sure, safe as fuck

let me guess, next episode is ricks uncle is crazy again and Morty doesn't agree with his methods but they prove true oh gosh how great burp Morty

The marketing got them the fanbase. The fanbase gave them feedback. Then they turned their show into an idiot farm for views.