How many of you people smoke meth (Shards glass ice)...

How many of you people smoke meth (Shards glass ice). I love the stuff and stopped buying weed altogether ever since I started smoking this scientific miricle called meth
NbE4 drugs are bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xLPUwsJsR90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have fun losing your teeth

how often do you self medicate?

Fuck you faggot

Approximately how much longer do you think you will live?

cmon op, it doesnt take this long to answer

i beeN SMOKIN ICE FOR 20 YEARS.... STILL GOIn

op is a faggot

Smoked meth every day for maybe 6 months, then realized it was making my life go to shit and stopped cold turkey.

lol good luck with the rotting skin

When op dies before reaching the age of 60 because injecting poison is so much cooler

Yeah im sure it's fun right now. Once you start pimping out your gf and become a regular at the pawnshop you may want to retract your decisions.

You probably dont have a gf though, faggot.

Meth is waaaaay to strong. I like stimulants just as much as the next guy but as soon as im grinding my teeth to shit, no sleep, manic, unhealthy looking skin, picking skin, ect... its not worth. I want a stimulant to help me do better during my day. Give me an edge. Once it starts taking my edge away and making me look and act like a pile of shit

Its not worth it.

see the thing is, this is a troll thread at best.

op has yet to respond

fucking faggot

Have fun becoming a living zombie you dumb fuck. Man, why do these dumb cunts put this shit in their body?

newfags

>says meth is a shit drug
>called newfag by a newfag

youtu.be/xLPUwsJsR90
That guy is on meth i bet.

Fact: meth ruins your fucking life
Fact: user is a cum-guzzling faggaroonie

That's all the poor guy can say now... meth really has fucked his life

>I love the stuff
>the stuff
I bet your crackhead ass that you don't even know what it contains. The only thing you want to do with that shit is to have it in your cocksucking mouth. OP's a faggot

not op, faggot

If your life sucks and you think it can't get any better, then smoke away. My problem is that my life did get better and I wonder how much better physical and mental health I would have if I hadn't ever smoked it. It's fucking great shit though, just not worth it in the long run.

.....Ok? I never directed that to OP.

nigger meth is the most addictive shit ever invented. prepare to lose errything u own.

did u died?

I don't own anything. I don't like having posestions exept a phone and a gaming computer. I'm responsible with it

sage this fucking thread

And by the way heroin is the most addictive thing ever. Meth isn't that addictive

I do heroin too.

I'm directing this on you fagglit