I'm a little depressed, what should I do

I'm a little depressed, what should I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

bustyig.wordpress.com/tag/azeeenbarbie69/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jerk it

Stop being a pussy, and man up.

Get drunk. Do whatever. The more you tell people about your feelings, the more shit they have on you and they can use it against you.

I'll tell you a secret Sup Forumsro. Everyone is a little depressed. Nobody is happy all the goddamn time. Some people certainly pretend to be happy all the time, but it's bullshit. Some people will even tell you they are happy all the time. Again, bullshit.

All you can do is improve the content - depressed ratio. It's the usual shit. Work out, eat well, try to sleep at kinda normal hours, hang out with friends a family. Even if you don't want to do that shit, and it feels like it's making things worse at first, you'll eventually start feeling better overall.

Drink

Drink if you have a purpose for the night. Do not just start drinking and hang out alone. I assure you, it wont make you feel better. Like at first maybe, but then later into the night and the next day you'll feel so much worse.

call me

whats your number

Fuckin end it

i need a sauce

me too amigo, whats bugging you?

This is Truth.

Also talk about what's got you down. We're here and you're anonymous.

1 - post more pics of this beautiful bitch
2 - eat cashews, seriously

Cashews?

No OP BUUUUT here's sauce

bustyig.wordpress.com/tag/azeeenbarbie69/

Stressed here. Not depressed. Whats goin on Sup Forums

Why aren't we talking about her fingernails instead of op's faggotry?

:O

Witnessed

CHECKED

Assuming that just because someone isn't feeling 100% all the time, they are "a little depressed" is wrong. Depression is not about sadness, but actually not knowing how to deal with it, and allowing it to become a REAL disease that needs treatment. Again, NO ONE is happy all the time, but it doesn'tt make them "depressed", they are just livinga normal life, with ups and downs... Of course I agree with your second part, working out, eating and sleeping well is good to anyone, and can prevent depression, but I think I made my point.

kys

I feel honored to witness this

I was there,

get used to it

travel to SE Asia