How do I deal with my cuck fetish? The only thing I can get of to is thinking about her with other guys

How do I deal with my cuck fetish? The only thing I can get of to is thinking about her with other guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/r/guxz7b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post pis of her that we can fap to and get off to it?

Kik me And let's play it out.. jd_g3

By killing yourself.

Anhero and livestream please

looks exactly like an old girlfriend I had, does she have 3 kids?

rabb.it/r/guxz7b

This

How do fuck do you develop a cuck fetish anyway?

Was bullied in school by the attractive girls so I developed a humiliation fetish, after that every girl I got close to would end up sleeping with other men and tell me about it.

How old is she?

She's 20

Any nudes? You got kik

Best choice u can make. Worked on my wife for 5 years and then she finally did. Now we. Otherwise love it and she takes all the dick she can get from my friends and strangers.

Don't have nudes unfortunately

It's better than wanting her to be with yourself. At least her getting fucked by OTHER guys is likely to happen.

Get nudes holy fuck she's hot, don't even blame you for wanting to be cucked by that

Thats a shame would of cum tributed for u

Well OP I guess I can take one for the team and fuck your girlfriend, if I have to

Bro in all seriousness, she looks cute as fuck. If she's cool with cucking you or maybe you start out with 3somes, then you slowly stop participating as much or whatever you like to do. Only do it with stragers, don't let her have contact with who cucks you. Also don't let it get to the point where you can't enjoy sex without being cucked. It really messes with things once it gets to that point. My wife and I have 3somes a few times a year, I take a lot of pics, it's always with a stranger, I make contact with him, my wife respects that I would like to do the coordinating of who comes over. It works pretty good for me and my wife. We are happy, we have a normal marriage and everything is great. But we make a point to not let it get to where we can't enjoy one on one sex with each other.

Does she know u want this?

add me on skype op it's [email protected]

Can I please watch?
Yes she knows

Is my wife worthy of other cock?

Nudes?

Ask her to send nudes op i will tribute for u

Kill yourself. The only cuck fetish you should indulge is cucking another guy. You fuck, you don't watch her get fucked.

Well of course pal that's kinda the point

You might want to also take into account her age, she could start to like your bull and she may leave you for him. Definitely don't let her fuck a bull that is 10x better than you at fucking or has a massive cock. She may run off with him because she probably could up and leave with no obligations to you. My wife and I are 30 so it works a little better for us in our situation.

Kinda agree. We are 30s too. She loves me and totally separates that with her enjoyment of other cock

Link her to thread

So many 3 ways she wouldn't know what to do with only one dick

Yes exactly what my wife does. It works good for us. She knows not to get attached, and she knows to not get confused about things. Alcohol helps too. Lol It also could be that we have a good solid relationship and we communicate well.

It's been about a year since we have had a 3some. I really want to get her in a gloryhole. It's kinda scary though because you don't know if one of those guys has herps or something.

it stems from self hate

Suicide

OP can we talk on skype?

no u

I'm not sure how that happens either. I like 3somes. I like the feeling of fucking her really really hard from both ends. Mare like she has to take what we dish out. So I guess for me it's kind of a dominance thing. I would hate to be straight up cucked.

No, why

So I can tell you how I'd fuck her

Tell her yourself.

I agree. I haven't participated but she videos everything for me. Doesn't know if she could have fun doing it with the stress of me there. I get it. I want her to enjoy it. I'm glad she shows everything including all of her sexting

Tell her to reply to me on fb

bait confirmed. NYPA

Screencap?

nah this seems like bait

I wish my wife sexted. I would love to read her conversations and see the pics.

that's because you have self esteem
people who like getting cucked are generally victims of child abuse and such, so they kinda get off on being hurt

Mmmm it's amazing. Love when she sends pics. Or either of them have me take some. Has helped her open up a lot

OP what are you playing at

Wasn't OP, some user wanting to see convo probably.

nah pretty sure it was op

Can we talk on skype OP?

That sounds hot. Maybe I'll get her to open up a bit.

Yes that's a good point. I never thought of it that way.

Yeah definitely. A lot of times it turned into both of them teasing me. They would group text me and go on about how they are gonna fuck each other and stuff

That would be fucking awesome. That sounds bad ass. That would make me diamonds hard. I can't get her to be sexual on her own. It always takes me initiating it. Once I get her going though, I may be able to get her into it.