One night stand greentexts

one night stand greentexts
quench my fetish for one nighters
also can be a discussion thread on the same topic, anything about it, tips and tricks, common positions you do, tactics, etc etc

>be 18
>tfw when kissful virgin
>kissed a few gals here and there over the years
>one night with friends a girl that is a friend also comes along
>go to park and drink to oblivion and back
>walk away from group with this girl
>she's japanese, pretty hot
>started making out by the lake
>slipped my fingers into pants
>felt such heavenly warmth talos would be envious
>push finger deep inside
>SUPER warm
>bring out to mouth and nose to taste and smell
>ohmamathatsgood.gif
>dont get laid, dont get bj or hj, go home kissful virgin still

Shame.

At least you're kissful, kissLESS here.

OP here
the thread can be any sexual encounter, those sound fun too

quesiton about one nights

do you have to buy the girl drinks?
how do you ask for them to go home with you?
where do most of you meet these people? clubs? bars?

im guessing you ask "want to go back to my place?"
and i assume you need to buy drinks, but i am no expert

> 21 college beta ad fuck
>spent age 12-20 being chubby shy kid
>got sick lost 50 pounds and worked out alot
>studing in uofh hallway, girl butterface slides besides me
>says i have pretty eues and she gives me her number.
>never had that happen.
>next day i take her home and spend the night.
>we fuck, her boxy is tight but her pussy is loose.
>its hot as fuck in her cheap unfurnished apartment.
>we fuck and fuck. I cant cum i held back too long.
>her tits and ass are the best ive had for free
>pull out and she tells me to stay.
>says dont disappear in the morning.
>i take her to the store in the morning and then i avoid her for the rest of the year
>because being beta i caught feelings for her
>when i showed up a few days later a guy was in her apartment
>she said she had just met him at the mailbox.
>find a magnum condom wrapper on the floor by the trash
>she said her friend and her use them as water ballons

Guys she tried to tell me she had a water fight with condom ballons. Fuck that, i was out.

Do apps like Tinder work for one night stands?

After trying for years to have a one night stand at a bar, I'm convinced that the bar scene has been romanticized by our parents generation and media. I think it really just consists of taking advantage of wasted girls.

So yeah, if you're okay with fucking wasted girls you don't know, go ahead.

you had feelings for her, so why avoid her for the rest of the year?
and her friend is the guy she met at the mailbox, right?
pretty legit story, but she was such an easy lay its almost unbelievable

Fuck off from Sup Forums with your scam fake shit cuntfuck

damn, clubs are too loud and i wanted to try bars and pubs instead. but fuck man, where do people get laid these days. prostitutes dont even count so dont mention them. the art of one night stands lies in the skill of picking them up with a silver tongue and charisma. WHERE?? a club is TOO LOUD AND SWEATY

It is odd, i had to let it go because i felt stupid. Like how could i feel something so easily just because she showed interest.

When she told mw dont leave she saod, "dont be like the other guys and disappear before i wake up.

Also being so beta i put thw pussy on the pedastal as one girl told me.. man ill share that sad story to. Give me time, im on the phone.

how come guys don't stay till the morning anyway? why not fuck and then sleep in a free bed with free company? then leave in the morning after you wake up, maybe even fuck once more, can someone make it clear to me? i've never done it so i have no idea

>get introduced to a girl in mixed company
>me and her talk on the phone and i visit her at her apartment
>being king beta i didnt understand it wasnt tp be friends or to be boyfriend and girlfriend
>she wore this sweater dress and boots one night when we wen around town, but i thought we had boundaries
>when we were at her cat shit smelling apartment she would ask for massages
>guys i would give her one for like a half hour with a hard on. But never try anything
>i never had a close friend that was a girl so i thought i would respect that and endure
>she roled over one night during one of her many request for massages and asked me if i was going to do anything with that boner looking at my bulge
>i am dense but after weeks of her hints i started to think maybe if we were drunk we would go too far.
>i was ready, now on my way over i stopped and got condoms
>they only had extra sensitive
>i never had those
>i ate her tight 19 year old pussy for a bit, first as well
>she stopped me and wanted my dick
>i went in and lasted like 9 humps
>omg that sensation
>i could go for like an hour in reg condoms
>i nutted it was tight and unused for months.

We stayed friends, we had some problems like shpuld we be a couple. She was bat shit crazy and i knew that but i catch feelings.

We dont she gets married like 8 months later. I see she is a lesbo butch now.

went to a bar at the hotel i was staying at in the seattle area due to some work and just minding my business when a somewhat decent girl sits with her friend at the table next to mine.

it being a hotel bar there was no loud music and i could hear what they were talking about (pretended to mind my own business). next thing i know her friend leaves and she is alone. i need a pretext to talk to her.

"hey, would you want to split some wings?" most stupid question ever. i had enough liquor in my system to not give a fuck if i failed. we were the only two people at the bar. i can sense she's about to say no, so i blurt out, "i'm not that hungry and i really just want like 4 wings you know, but it comes with 8."

she says "sure, but i like spicy wings." it's on.

we talked about all kinds of shit. i bought her a few more rounds of drinks. i was a gentleman and paid for everything. it was nice company so i didn't mind spending a bit. as we wrap up the night i tell her, "i'm in room XXX if you get bored at night." and then i fucking leave.

i go back to my room, decide to take a shower and about to pass out (so sleepy)... when there's a knock on my door.

Women have negative value after you blow your load. Any woman that is one night stand material is always going to exemplify that. I personally just cant stand hearing the dumb shit women say after Ive dropped a few loads in them/on them. Its pretty tolerable when you're horny and haven't fucked em before. Afterwards you are back in reality. Where you know you can't stand the stupid shit coming out of the cumsluts mouth and you'll be much happier and more comfortable in your own bed.

interesting shit
but why not tell them you want to sleep or something, then they'll be quiet

thats hot, got any more one nighters with others since?

You gonna continue or what you piece of shit?

>first night of uni
>go out partying with some high school friends
>meet neighbour in hallway, redhead chick
>ask her if she wants to come, she does
>do dumb shit until like 2 a.m.
>get back to our rooms, about to open my door and she gives me the "r u a retard" look
>go into her room, she tries to act hard to get after literally inviting me in
>fugg her, go to bed
>wake up next morning, fugg again

never talked to her again lol

first night of uni christ man
you gotta describe the fugging mane

Do hookers count?

sure you pos.
i quickly put a towel around my waist and open the door. it's her. she's wearing pajama shorts and a tshirt. i was just so fucking happy that being a gentleman and not giving a fuck paid off. i tell her to come in. check out her ass as she walks inside. nice ass.

i turn on the tv and open one of the small bottles of whisky they had in the mini-fridge. cheers. and with that i put my hand around her waist, she doesn't even flinch. next thing i know my hands are all over her and she's not resisting. i go for a kiss on her neck, and then go to the lips. smooth as hell. lips are not as thick as i like them but had so much booze don't even care.

i can't emphasize how nice and toned her body was. i couldnt tell at the bar because of all she was wearing, but she obviously exercised regularly. my hands go over to her ass... it's hard to describe that tight, almost elastic feeling it had. needless to say my hands were in heaven. and there was a small tattoo on the side of her hip.

in case anyone's wondering she was 22 yrs old from the czech republic visiting the US. dark hair and blue eyes. white skin but had a nice tan going on...

now i'm fingering her and we're just deep kissing. she's licking my tongue and her mouth tastes like mint and booze (how nice, she brushed her teeth before coming to see me).

>invites me in
>just sit on the bed, i'm fucking hammered
>she's pretty sober
>she says "im gonna change ok? don't look"
>she sort of makes it look like she's turning away, pulls her pants down
>i'm just enjoying the show
>turns around and pretends to be annoyed
>no time for that, pull her onto the bed and kiss her
>she's all fidgety, doesn't want me to pull her panties off yet
>eventually do, finger her for a bit, she's fucking soaking
>lay her on her back and fuck her for a bit
>flip her over and go to town
>give her a hard spank, she says "harder"
>jesuschrist.jpg
>i oblige
>grab her hair and pound her pretty hard
>eventually put her on the floor, fuck her mouth a bit
>come in her mouth

pretty good first night fam

This is the type of shit expected here, Sup Forumsoys.

the good shit
what about protection?

none lmao, university didn't give out free condoms or any of that shit so i went bare

thankfully i am still not a father

LOL

If you're there, they're talking.

You don't pay a hooker for sex; you pay her to leave.