Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/r/guxz7b
eroshare.com/gm4xum2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UP
UP
DOWN
DOWN

If there's more of those "Dave take us through the undercard" posts again I swear to fucking god

"So Dave, take us through the undercard."

"Okay, just let me get my notes here....."

*shuffles papers, unzips pants*

"Okay, so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked the schoolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know.

"So next we had we had our first video of the night..."

"I thought this was so disappointing, Maddox came off like a total geek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINUS 3 STARS."

"W-well, y'know, I wouldn't quite go as low as minus 3 stars, but, y' know, it was definitely a disappointment given the hype. But y'know, Maddox is a lower card guy and Paige, I mean she's over and all but, y' know... I mean, If you wanna talk about Maddox looking like a geek, what about the video with Xavier?"

"Well take us through it, because I was doing Observer live when that one broke"

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whatever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a taboo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking..."

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?..."

"Oh yeah"

"Okay, so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked the schoolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know.

"I thought this was so disappointing, Maddox came off like a total geek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINUS 3 STARS."

"W-well, y'know, I wouldn't quite go as low as minus 3 stars, but, y' know, it was definitely a disappointment given the hype. But y'know, Maddox is a lower card guy and Paige, I mean she's over and all but, y' know... I mean, If you wanna talk about Maddox looking like a geek, what about the video with Xavier?"

"Well take us through it, because I was doing Observer live when that one broke"

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whatever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a taboo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Madox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking..."

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?..."

"Oh yeah"

"Okay, just let me get my notes here...."

"Okay so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked the schoolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know.

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whatever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a taboo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking..."

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"

"Okay, just let me get my notes here..."
shuffles papers, unzips pants
"Unbelievable"
"Oh yeah"

"Okay so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked the schoolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know.

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"

TO BLOCK SPAM, USE FILTER OPTION AND FILTER THE TERMS - DAVE, MINUS, GEEK

so the nattie titus thing was fake?

"So Daave, take us through the undercard."

"I thought this was so disappointing, Maddox came off like a total geek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINGUS 3 STARS."

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geeek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?..."

"Oh yeah"

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"

"Okay, so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked tthe schoolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know.

"I thought this was so disappointing, Maddox came off like a total geek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINGUS 3 STARS."

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geeek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?..."

"Oh yeah"

rabb.it/r/guxz7b

No its legit, though can't confirm on the doggy style vid, have seen a screencap of the bj vid of Nattie blowing Titus black cock.

rabb.it/r/guxz7b

browsing this shit for years and never noticed this

4CHANX OFFERS BEST FILTER RESULTS. GO GET IT.

*shufffles papers, unzips pants*

"I thought this was so disapppointing, Maddox came off like a total geeek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINGUS 3 STARS."

"Well take us through it, because I was doing Obseerver live when that one broke"

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whattever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a tabooo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking..."

"Unbeelievable"

"Oh yeah"

I may have had my dick in my hand for about a couple hours, but I feel bad for Paige. No one deserves to have their business put out there like that. Especially if they did nothing majorly wrong. Still a good fap, though.

"I thought this was so disapppointing, Maddox came off like a total geeek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINGUS 3 STARS."

"Well take us through it, because I was doing Obseerver live when that one broke"

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whattever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a tabooo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking.."

"Unbeelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geeek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?.."

"Oh yeah"

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whattever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a tabooo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking..."

"Unbeelievable"

"Oh yeah"

"So Daavve, take us through the undercard."

*shuffffles papers, unzips pants*

"Unbeelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geeeek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?..."

"Oh yeah"

Bump for nattie proof

"Unbeelievable"

"Oh yeah"

"So Daaaaaaaave, take us through the undercard."

"Okaaaaaaaaaaay, just let me get my notes here....."

*shufffles paaaaaaaaaaaaaaapers, unzips pants*

"Okaaaaaaaaaaaay, so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked the schoolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know.

"So next we haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad we had our first video of the night..."

"I thought this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas so disapppointing, Maddox came off like a total geeek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINGUS 3 STARS."

"W-well, y'know, I wouldn't quite go aaaaaaaaaaaaaas low as minus 3 stars, but, y' know, it was definitely a disappointment given the hype. But y'know, Maddox is a lower card guy and Paige, I mean she's over and all but, y' know... I mean, If you wanna talk about Maddox looking like a geek, what about the video with Xavier?"

"Well taaaaaaaaaaaaaake us through it, because I was doing Obseerver live when that one broke"

"Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whattever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a tabooo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking.."

"Unbeelievaaaaaaaaaaaaaaable"

"I KNOW. It waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geeek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?.."

"Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

"Okay, so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked the schooolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know.

"Unbeelievable"

"Oh yeah"

"So Daaaaaaaave, take us through the undercard."

"Okaaaaaaaaaaay, just let me get my notes here....."

*shufffles paaaaaaaaaaaaaaapers, unzips pants*

"Okaaaaaaaaaaaay, so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked the schoolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know.

"So next we haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad we had our first video of the night..."

"I thought this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas so disapppointing, Maddox came off like a total geeek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINGUS 3 STARS."

"W-well, y'know, I wouldn't quite go aaaaaaaaaaaaaas low as minus 3 stars, but, y' know, it was definitely a disappointment given the hype. But y'know, Maddox is a lower card guy and Paige, I mean she's over and all but, y' know... I mean, If you wanna talk about Maddox looking like a geek, what about the video with Xavier?"

"Well taaaaaaaaaaaaaake us through it, because I was doing Obseerver live when that one broke"

"Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whattever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a tabooo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking.."

"Unbeelievaaaaaaaaaaaaaaable"

"I KNOW. It waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geeek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?.."

"Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

You niggas reposting that shit over and over are like Vince trying to get Reigns over.

It's not working.

Lmao they added more letters to bypass the filter

i just got back from dinner and im lolling at this pasta

Brazilian mirror - juniorpaganinix.com/imagens/Famosas/Fappening-2017/

nah

Just hide and ignore. All it takes is one click.

eroshare.com/gm4xum2o

WITH COMMETARY

Nothing new is being released now. All you fags are doing are reposting the same shit for hours and trying to evade the issue of this generation of girls strongly preferring black guys to any other inferior race.

YEAAAAHH
WE FAPPIN

If the joke is the word could be both true or false, then that's fucking hilarious

Fap on everyone!

Instead you could browse to s,n,a.p.c.h.a.t,y(,)me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.

Someone care to explain what's going on? I've been out all day.

The Fappening 2017, basically. Here's what we got until now: juniorpaganinix.com/imagens/Famosas/Fappening-2017/

>The Fappening 2017
>only pictures of paige

Who cares what they like? How does that affect you?

Basic recap:

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"

Hey friend, here's the scoop:

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"

You gonna bump the next 100 threads? because it doesn't exist.

As much i'd like to see something of Nattie's, she's the one who I truly believe wouldn't have anything like it.

you don't know how to count, that's nice

So there's a cumshot cap and then this vid. I'm hoping for longer vid.

So you admit being fucking retarded? That's nice.

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"