Pros and cons of committing sedoku

Pros and cons of committing sedoku.
Convince me one way or the other Sup Forumstards

Sudoku

Suicide doesn't solve your problems, it simply passes them on to those you leave behind.

>this

Pro: I would only be leaving my dad behind and he wants to die too

pros: for the honor of your family
cons: math is hard

play sudoku is one of the hardest things you can do, OP. But if you practice hard enough, and really commit to it, you can become a master at it.

Keep trying.

Permanent Solution to only a temporary problem

10mm?
is that some Chinese knockoff 1911?
do u live in the ik or something?
its 40 cal nigga
smfh

Well, I am not a debtor nor a disgrace, so far.

Math is my career.

Pro would be it stimulates your mind
Con would be enjoyment of but sex

holy shit i thought i was the only one who calls it sudoku

>implying depression is temporary

Kek
Figured it would bring the .45ers out, not the S and W cucks

user : a shadow in life , a failure in death.

sudoku will ensure great prosperity in the afterlife.

Pros

>Makes a small tiny dint in the population crisis
>Won't have to endure a impending global crisis
>No longer feel anything, ever again
>There is absolutely no sense of consciousness
>It's as though you are merely a fetus hiding pre-conception
>People will actually give a shit about you for once in your life BUT

Cons
>You won't be there to experience that
>Your family and friends will have to say goodbye to you suddenly, and feeling as though there was something they could do to stop you from doing it
>No more sunsets, sunrises, rainy days, cool Autumn breeze or spring rain
>no more laughter
>no more love, no more fucking
>if you're a virgin, then you will die one, and never experience what it's like to be absolutely and utterly part of another human who you love
>No more shitposts or memes, even if they make you feel even emptier inside
>No more music
>No more delicious food
>No more of anything you enjoy

>No more learning from your mistakes, because you've already made the biggest one possible and you can't pick yourself back up from it

Camber round, put barrel in mouth, squeeze trigger end of this dead thread. Make sure you film it so we can have a Reck thread of it.

Round is always chambered you faggot

Why kill yourself when you can have others kill you AND go like a true hero?
Go to the slums, look for the nearest drug dealer/pimp and start a fight. Make sure to kill him in the process. Leave a note behind with some shenanigans about wanting to protect a and go knowing you'll become a martyr.

Reason to: Youre You

You won't exist long enough to be able to experience any of the cons

probably still shouldn't do it

whats with the velvet you faggot?

Microfiber you homosex. My mom gave it to me the last time I saw her.

Now I don't see her because she is a bitch.

Pull the trigger nigger.

>>You won't be there to experience that
>>Your family and friends will have to say goodbye to you suddenly, and feeling as though there was something they could do to stop you from doing it
>>No more sunsets, sunrises, rainy days, cool Autumn breeze or spring rain
>>no more laughter
>>no more love, no more fucking
>>if you're a virgin, then you will die one, and never experience what it's like to be absolutely and utterly part of another human who you love
>>No more shitposts or memes, even if they make you feel even emptier inside
>>No more music
>>No more delicious food
>>No more of anything you enjoy
>
>>No more learning from your mistakes, because you've already made the biggest one possible and you can't pick yourself back up from it

But you're dead and it doesn't matter anymore

What the hell is up with all the positivity?

so that's a pro?

I totally could. I'm waiting for the persuasion part.

True, but what's the point in enduring a life of pain or sadness or depression to just end it there? Are you saying you'd want to end it that way? Sure, we've all got to croak at some point, but if there's no point to life, wouldn't you want to at least fill it with things that make you feel good?

Life is suffering, but it's also not worth ending abruptly because of that.

be a fucking hero

No one can really convince you to do it without knowing more about you.

Ask yourself, why not, or is it ever gong to different?

Your way to gay to pull the trigger like a nigger. Put the gun down and find your daddy and suck his cock till he blows his load in your mouth. Unless your Cuck enough to pull the trigger and swallow the bullet.

here's your persuasion OP

>Life is suffering, but it's also not worth ending abruptly because of that.

I think you misunderstand the core concept of depression. You say to fill it with things that make you feel good? Well nothing makes you feel good. Nothing at all, not even things you once enjoyed. I suffered though depression for 6 years before I went to the doctor and got some juicy chemical help thanks to Big Pharma

People who always talk about the missed opportunities and awesome stuff you're missing when you commit suicide don't understand that there is nothing in the world that gives you any enjoyment and all you feel is shit.

Is that's your pistol, send it to me
Get on top a roof
Shove a broom up yer arse
Yell "I believe I can fly!"
An jump

The only thing worse than living is fucking up your suicide.

Gonna be embarrassing when you wake up in the hospital

just do it man

Fucking attentionwhore bohoo my life is so bad, no one in the entire history of man had to endure all the stuff i had to endure QQ

Live is fucking suffering so you got something to compare it to when you experience good things. Shit will look better in the future no matter how shit it is now. Even Hitler gassing 6 bazillion jews was good in the long term since now noone in the western world dares to criticize them anymore and they even got their own state.

Long story short the worse your shit the better your normal

Mate you act as though you're the only one who's suffered from depression.

I fucking know. I've been through it. My father has had it for as long as I've been alive. My best friend has it and he's still in high school. It's awful. Words can't even describe how bad it gets when it's bad, and it's awful for a loved one to experience that with you, especially when they don't know what to do. But they're not going to hand you a gun and say 'end it'.
Because unless it's chronic, debilitating and traumatic depression, you will find a time where things pick up again, whether that's through therapy, anti-depressants and medication, through self-help, or a combination of them all.

Another one of my best friends has been suicidal since she was 8. She overdosed when she was 9.

Deal how you want, but if you want persuading, then I'm trying here, to convince anyone to not do it.

This is put harshly, but essentially, yeah.

Nigger. Nobody said my life was bad, I don't need personal attention. I decide things logically, I want to hear persuasive arguements

no cons then lol

Life in overall is only depression. Do you know what happens with people who live "happy"? They suffer from the boredom. It's a constant cycle of pain and suffering, although with VERY LITTLE moments of joy. Once a wise man said: "The moment of the death is better than when you are born"

This nigger is an attention suicide whore...look at me, persuade me...Kill yourself Nigger or go suck on your BBC Daddy.

Then why bother to end it? Kick back, relax and let it happen when it happens, life on earth will continue regardless.

pro: puzzles are fun
con: too many numbers

thats a cool glock OP how many clips do you own

pros
>don't have to experience bad feels
>no more work
>unknown possible chance of eternal bliss in some afterlife
>be reborn as kobe beef cow and get massaged all day till hammer to head

cons
>sedoku flops and now worse off plus incapable of killing self
>possible burning sensation for long time
>reborn as little in some vore artist's fantasy land

I would just browse to s,n.a.p.c,h,a.t,y(,)me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.

pro: one less cancer poster on Sup Forums

con: you know I can't think of one

>Deal how you want, but if you want persuading, then I'm trying here, to convince anyone to not do it.

I'm not OP I'm just saying the whole "things will get better" argument is a crock of shit, especially if you don't know the person or their situation. Its just empty words.

>if you need someone to convince you, you were never going to do it in the first place.

Sounds like an attention whore to me

I figure that is an all around arguement for you? I'm reletively young, I need information that is best delivered by other people. Deal with it home boy.

OP wants to end it?
There's a war on right now.
Go to Syria and join up with a group, whichever one you want.
You might even have the neckbeards of Sup Forums to get the Russians to bomb your location if you post the pics here
#yolo

>Sounds like an attention whore to me
the dude its indecisive we must help him make a choice.
do it! do it! do it! do it!

You really shouldn't off yourself OP.

But if you do can I have your Colt Delta Elite?

Does being killed by a weapon is better than being drugged to death? It's okay if you want to die, but it's a way too much agressive.

It's one way or the other. If I don't get something that actually shifts my thinking I may just flip a coin. I just don't care that much.

wait for him user, its what im doing

Sry brah. I ain't rich.

this

go on twitter and talk to the YPG people (the kurdish communists), they'll even train you

S and w is the god round, itll even stop a wild nigger on pcp

well lets cut to the chase

>Heads: Suicide
>Tails: Live

post results

there are no cons

user, I completely believe that. But the 10mm is so much fun. Its extremely accurate. It is a 5 inch barrel I've shot from, but still I'm hitting a 5 gallon bucket at 100 yards with a 1911

do it faggot captain an hero calls m8

nah you need at least 50BMG or preferably a patriot missile

ideally take off and nuke it from orbit

join an outfit on Planetside 2 and be the medic. that should keep you alive for a year or two

Its a very irreversible and final action which you most likely cant reverse. That makes it a huge con if you are not satisfied with your decision afterwards

Oh well, you still shouldn't off yourself.

Have you considered moving?

When I'm down, I rely on nature to lift my spirits. Maybe a move to the country or the beach is in order? Hiking and beach bumming are cheap.

I'm pretty sure you can never actually die, like your soul just kinda moves to the universe where it still exists.

fuck that be batman man killnig niggers left and right take all their money and see how long you can last, keep us updated.

When I was 11 my parents divorced. My mom got custody of my sisters and enforced visitation regulations strictly. We only saw them once every two weeks. Once, after my dad dropped them off he was crying in his room, I cane in and asked what was wrong. He said he was lonely. I told him I was there for him, he said that wasn't enough.

Nothing has gotten better in the last 12 years, he's not depending on me user, he basically said so.

edgy

If you do it, don't use a gun.That just adds to the shit statistics libfags use to justify bullshit "Gun Safety" regulations.

While I think it's good for a cc which is really the only scenario a 40 is used, I like a 12ga slug. Nothing like a sabot cleaning a fist sized crater in a target.

I'm thinking of bow hunting a grizzly like Fred Bear before I go. Maybe that could be my end, I could go alone and miss a shot.

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

Pros: You're dead

Cons: You won't get to play Elder Scrolls 6

rob a store
shoot at the cops
go out like a legend

your going to cease to exist which means there will be no regret

Never shot a 10mm, always wanted too. Ive shot almost everything else, didnt like many pistol rounds. 308 is my fav but for real purposes i use 40 SW and 556

But 5 was for normies, couldn't get more than like 30 hours in before I was bored. Will 6 be better?

If you're worried about pain, you should get a helium tank with a mask. It puts you down like you're going to sleep, and you just never wake up. It's an easy clean, and you don't contribute to gun suicide statistics that could make anti gun stuff worse for the rest of us. It also makes it easier for you to accept the results.

Dem pcp niggers are WILD

Damn i hope not. This thought always scares me, but feels likely

I dunno man, but if we live, we can find out.

Shit dawg, I just got one of those shitty .308 factory conversion Spanish mausers for 100 bucks. I'm loving the round, but they sure are expensive to buy factory loads
My next purchase was gonna be an ar platform, dont know exactly what though

Gotta admit, 12 gauge slugs are fuckig awesome. Would LOVE to see a nigger get pegged by a sabot

You know the problems I've had with pcp niggers!

Because you can suicide by cop and be a hero for the people after your rampage shooting at a federal building. Please be an hero.

I genuinely lelled you bastard. This is the first con against sudoku so far

Does it all really stop? Apparently people still experience stuff after their death according to near death reports where people weredead for a few minutes. Buddhism teaches that consciousness , the one who observes persists and you just lose your reference point, your memories

This. Go for the highest score possible.

Did the cuck blow his top?

I own several $100 guns that i love.
I own a 556 AR and a 300 blackojt. The 300 black is meant to be supressed which i own also, and with subsonic rounds its QUIET. I wouldnt reccomend a 308 AR. Shop around and you will find a lot of variations in AR's. Some are quite cheap too

no the brain just imagine those things after the body stop working or whatever i don't remember quite well

.308 is bad in AR?

Also how does the 300 blackout feel to use?

300 blackout seems like a love it or hate it round. I see a lot of shit talking but I want to try it pretty bad and decide for myself, because on the other side it seems to have decent ballistics and it's a 30 caliber which is nice.
I wasn't figuring on an ar10 or anything. Probbably do the nato for availability of the round. Don't most 556 and 223 rifles accomodate both rounds nowdays?

No. You mean .380