That kid who kept touching/slapping your ass at soccer practice

>that kid who kept touching/slapping your ass at soccer practice
>you couldn't say anything because he did it to everyone else and they never said anything

>That guy who always yelled at team mates

>he thinks there is anything sexual or unappropriate in ass slaps in a sporting contest

not even shitposting, it's perfectly normal and you are gay as fuck for caring

>that guy who always had a semi during gym showers
>"it's just a condition i have"

suuuure

>that kid who blew the team after a win
pretty popular

>that kid who played soccer

J-jara?

>that bald kid who shows up to play wearing white face paint.

I don't know if it was a late 90s trend or what but the kid looked like a war boy.

was my school the only one that was homophobic as fuck? no ass slaps from or to anyone, and the dudes were so insecure afterwards that half of them didn't shower because it would be super gay and the other half literally showered with their gym shorts on

>Canada
Found your answer

Didn't know the Irish immigrated to Switzerland

I fucking hate that.

My school didn't do this hgay shit either

I always got an erection in the shower at school, it was embarrassing as fuck! My best mate would always suck me off before the other lads came in so it' be gone by then and they wouldn't make fun.

>the other half literally showered with their gym shorts on
How the fuck does that even work? We just free balled It, wasn't a big deal desu.

i see the flag, no surprise

Everybody on the swim team wore their swim suits to shower. A few wrestlers showered naked and it was considered awkward/weird. Weird to think nobody had a problem wearing speedos but the showering things was a problem.

Are you chilean?
that's not normal behavior my american friend