What are your guys tracklistings for this...

What are your guys tracklistings for this? I wanna stick the bonus tracks in the middle somewhere since the album ends so nicely with We Got the Power

Here's what I got

looks good. I'll have to try it.
Personally: remove all interludes except 1 &6, remove & replace Sex Murder Party with The Apprentice. Want to include Out of Body but not sure where.

Yeah I'm not totally happy with where Out of Body is. It feels too early. You don't like the interludes? I like how it paces the album

>removing the lyrics
It is like the only thing holding up the concept of the album

Not sure what the point of this thread is but I'll post mine I guess

It's for customized track listings

objectively the best tracklisting. listening to it like this, most of the issues i have with the album disappear. damon feels more present throughout the album, it isn't as meandering, keeps its running time at an even 45 minutes, and specifically removes we got power, the shittiest song damon's ever done, desu.

We Got the Power is great, man

don't understand how anyone likes it honestly. im not even trying to troll or bait. it sounds so fucking goofy, the lyrics for the most part are embarrassing, and if someone told me it was a satire i'd believe it only if it it wasn't delivered so earnestly. even the cornier gorillaz songs at least seem to have some kind of self-awareness or playfulness to them.

Fuck deleting tracks, that's pussy shit.

Mind hooking a brother up with that alternate album art?

Here you go.

Thanks my dude.

Wow this is actually really nice. The album art for the official release is fucking HORRIBLE.

here's my alternate tracklist:

delete

Where'd you get that from anyways?

What's the point of these custom tracklistings? geniunely curious

also anyone got a link to dl?

I don't mind the official art, although Murdoc looking better than 2d trips me out, but I prefer Jamie's drawings.

The album feels super disjointed with no flow at all. Reordering the tracks gives us some measure of control in mitigating the disappointment that is the official version.

>removing Strobelite

You are a mad man.