Been with my girl for eight years. Sex is almost nonexistent. I know she's not cheating...

Been with my girl for eight years. Sex is almost nonexistent. I know she's not cheating. Havent had sex in a couple weeks. Average is twice a month.

I'll play hard to get. I'll be all up in her shit. She remains the same.

I feel like I know the answers but give me some perspective here.

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/i-still-unload-this-man-is-a-nullo-who-removed-his-1645409616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cheat or move on

Talk to her not a bunch of retards on the internet, moron

Lol I have. She gets on board for a few days then it goes back to the way it was.

Probably time to move or see a couples counselor. Trying talking with her first. Then figure out what to do.

Go to couples counseling, accept the status quo, or break up. Those are your options.

Move on if you're not feeling it any more.

If you still want to be with her then get used to jerking off or cheating

That being said, I'm a fag.
>be with my man for 11 years
>wake up every single morning 5 minutes before my alarm goes off with my dick in his mouth and his hand cupping my balls

Has she always been this way - or is this a recent development?

I was with a girl for 5 years that was like that. I eventually had to move on.

If she wants to stay with you, but doesn't want sex any more, you could always become a nullo. That way, you would have fewer sexual urges causing you grief. Read this for details: gawker.com/i-still-unload-this-man-is-a-nullo-who-removed-his-1645409616

Okay here's something I haven't said. I cheated on her four years ago.

But funny thing besides the initial fight it really hasn't changed anything.

We were still declining on sex before it happened. It's something that isn't brought up ever between us. I feel awful I did this to her but at the same time it's like, we're basically just friends who live together. And we have sex minimally. She chased me. And fucking hard. I feel like it's time to move on but eight years creates a lot of interconnectivity. It's fucking hard.

I felt this way with the girl. I cheated on her with but she's so God damn unstable. I couldn't do it. I'm almost happy being complacent.

We talk all night. Have a good time. Sometimes are stressful. But that's expected. Living with another human for so long. But she used to rape me in my sleep. Now it's twice a month lights out. I've talked to her several times. She says low sex drive.

Might as well.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Rape you in your sleep?
I think you need to elaborate on that.
The low sex drive is prolly real. Maybe hormonal - maybe sub-clinical illness.
I know I have stopped caring much about it since I started feeling unwell a few years back - and I used to be all about it.

Yeah. I was napping and she'd be fucking me. She's mentioned depression but never elaborates.

How old are you OP?
is your sex drive lowered ?

how old and how fat is she?

I'm 28. I wanna fuck constantly. She's 25.she wants to fuck never.

She's not fat. She's literally average. But I want to fuck her. It only happens when she's in teh mood. Which is fucking rare

Sounds like you need to get her to a Dr to find out whats wrong with her. If she wont try that then its prolly time to move on with your life. Or wait till shes 45 ... women start getting horny then.

When you're 80 do you want to look at her and smile while you pack a bowl?

If not, move on

You're right. She winter go to the doctor. She's got health insurance. Has a fungal toe nail. Has depression. Has fucked up teeth. Won't see a doctor ever. It only costs her $15. Guess I should give her an ultimatum?

she cheats

shes cheating
you dont go from high sex drive to the point of rape
to nothing
so yeah
she cheats

I think the attraction just isnt there anymore on her side. either that or its medical.

Lol no. The only time I don't see her is when she works. And she works with her sisters and an old woman.

shes sooo fucking someone else.

hows da cuck life?

brruuh but like
DO you know that
?
think about it
do you really tho

Bad teeth alone will make you feel like shit and not in the mood for sex. She needs medical attention. You may have to just about drag her down there if the depression is bad enough.

Yeah lol. I do. She works at my old job. If she is then she's a fucking master at hiding shit.

never been with a girl longer than 3 years but

low sexdrive CANNOT BE and IS NOT an acceptable answer. That means

1) cheating on you
2) not into you anymore so cheating on you
3) she's a fucking asshole
4) you have a tiny dick / bad at sex
5) you don't make her cum ever

fucking get a REAL reason out of her or LEAVE

I've been dating my girl for 3 years and we fuck EVERYDAY or sometimes 2x a day. Only reason we don't fuck is because she is sore from me. I have a above average girth and i take like 30min to cum.

OP: I'm assuming you think your gf owes you sex, and that she must give it to you as part of the relationship.

>how old and how fat is she?

More like how old/fat is OP.
Guaranteed sex killer is when the woman can't get turned on by looking at you

OP
my main bitch got a lowered sex drive now
we used to fuck 3-4 times a week, 4 years later we only fuck once every week or every 10 days.

when she sees her bf she says she never has sex with him

and my gf isnt getting fucked by me, she just doesnt turn me on. turns out i just dont like brown women as much as white ones

i think ill break it off with the gf and instead go for my main bitch
seems like wed have a stable and solid relationship
all she has to do is dump her woman-beater of a bf who she doesnt care about anymore

that's bullshit. Girls aren't in it for your looks unless they have 0 class

Word. I understand. She has to make my appointments because I don't want to. But she never complains about pain or depression. She'll just bring it up every now and then.

Toot you're own horn much?

If you're looking for shit girls, then sure.

i probably could have left out the last sentence but i'm just trying to say that sex in a relationship especially between young people is incredibly important.

It's very unnatural to be with someone who loves you more than anyone else but doesn't want sex with you. There has to be a reason that isn't being admitted.

Op we will need to to post pic, preferably tits, for us to give you the best advice.

nigga u know how many ugly ass fuckers i know with banging chicks?

Girls want status; whether from money, job, personality, or whatever. Looks are the added bonus.

Of course fatties are not attractive to anyone tho.... but even still, i've seen some fat fucks with 8/10s...

I like you. I know my troubles aren't trivial after eight years. I've always felt like this. I do my best to play to her likes in bed. I'm. Not in the best shape but I'm stronger than I've ever been. Still not a reason. But this happened when I lost 25 lbs homie. I was in good shape. But yeah. I actually do kinda feel like she owes me. Only when this shit happens. Otherwise I'm good. Idgaf.

nobody owes you shit nigger

Maybe if you posted her tits on Sup Forums it would get her charged up to fuuuuuuk

Its worth a shot.

I'll be here waiting.

op either post tits or gtfo

Cute

Her pussy dried up because she knows she has you. you're too available. Women swoon over what they can't have. Distance yourself from her. Let her realize that she's taking you for granted.

>together 8 years
>havent put a ring on her
>she's cheated on you
>you've cheated on her
some Jerry Springer shit dude. You guys just aren't meant for each other to be honest. You both treat each other like cunts and don't seem to actually care that much about each other, sex aside.