Will she ever be considered a serious actress?

Will she ever be considered a serious actress?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/27-YW05HSfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she was good in carrie, but that movie sucked compared to the original so it doesnt matter

>Will she ever be considered a serious actress?
not in Mexico

Is that guy a midget

She looks like a lil frogger.

Hol' up, Chloe looks like *THAT*?

Her career is over since she got Schneided

She's doing it on purpose. She doesn't care about her fucking fans, clearly.

Unconfirmed Rumor:

She has a tryout with the Green Bay Packers later this week.

This really deserves some photo journalism award.

She going to bang the entire team?

What the hell is going on with her vagina? How can it possibly be that blown out.

Dat cameltoe tho.
Chloe has a fat pussy.

three letters

b b c

is she supposed to look repulsive in this picture as this spic's face implies ? I'd be happy to take his job any day if javito is this gay to handle her

>is she supposed to look repulsive in this picture as this spic's face implies ?
Are there any pictures where she doesn't look repulsive?

Time to post Chloe gondolas

I wonder what her feet smell and taste like

Finally our poor little Gondola gets to eat.

probably the best celebrity photograph of this generation. either that one of the one with the flash on in the diner. both involve chloe.

Pork scratchings and sweat.

Isn't she already doing C tier comedies?

You should all take an opportunity to kill yourselves soon.

No, seriously. End your pathetic fucking lives.

Someone post the Arnold pasta version for this.

Chloe, pls go.

Was this her best role?

Nope, just eye candy.

She has a pretty face.

I WANT A FUCKING AMA WITH THIS GUY

kek

Damn. I really want her on the Jets o-line. Fuck the Packers.

well rated

She can make tackles sideline to sideline.
She's Best Linebacker for Green Bay.

Plus, I'd love to see her sack the shit out of Jay Cutler.

No-life faggots.

youtu.be/27-YW05HSfE

'no'

Y u mad thou?

literally releasing her own videos of her fingering her ass etc will be the only way to make some income, but she's too dumb to realize it.

she is no doubt running low on money/income and that faggot beckham kid who looks like his ugly mom won't pay for her shit for long

>fresh hot pizza
not anymore sweetheart.

>dude we are so mature and sophisticated lmao we are eating food opposite each other lmao we are so grown up

why do kids do this? go fucking play some football on some grass or something

People need to retweet and like that so she notices.

>she brags about "working" for her body
YOU DID THE WRONG WORK, CUNT
YOU HAVE THE BODY OF A MAN

what are you talking about, she's a great actress, literally great in every movie she's been in

>200% fridge mode
>cameltoe
>nipple piercings
>probably has some sort of negroid admixture judging from her odd face

0/10

why is picture so perfect

truly something that can only happen once in a million years

I M A G I N E

You all need to do some fucking soul searching.

Really think about how much time you waste shitposting about an actress on this site. You do realize that she has had more success in her 19 years than any of you will likely see in your entire lifetimes? Is it jealously? Is that why these threads exist?

Requesting "I KNOW THAT GAY BLOWJOB" edit

>All those faces turning towards you

This picture always makes me nervous.

awesome gif

oh my god i never knew there was more

Someone post the umbrella/slave pic pls.

Imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. You didn't wait 13 years for a green card only to blow it for one off-the-cuff remark. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

BASED PABLO

I'm just going to say it now Pablo is meme of the year

>someone finally added the green card line I suggested like 2 weeks ago

thanks dude

fuck you man, looking at this makes me itchy lol

Is that Phil Elverum behind her?

kek

what the fuck is this photoshopped? I'd only cast her in a film version of donkey kong, even mexican is affraid.

>blonde aryan goddess looking like a vision of perfection even in her gym clothes
>subhuman spic already slaving away for pennies even though he's 12 years old, because mexicans are braindead animals
Why didn't anyone deport him? Filth like that should be put down

Chloe pls go.

Well according to the media I should only "punch up" when mocking people so Fuck you

fuckable

I hope you guys are aware that you got that Mexican kid fired from his job.

>for all my southside beaners that know me best
>I feel like me and Chloe my still have sex
>(why?) I have that bitch's car keys
>(goddamn)

Proof

What? No Way!

wtf i hate chloe now

No matter how blown out it is I want to get on my knees and make sweet love to her hairy muffin
I imagine it taste sweet and tangy with a slight hint of urine

depends on how often she's gonna show her feet off in movies

I Always wondered how Chloe is in bed.

I can image she's a complete dead fish. She just lays on her back fiddling with her phone with a blank look on her face while you are desperately trying your best. After sex i bet she doesnt even say a single word.

How in the fuck is this thread still up.

MODS
MODS
JANITORS
MODS

Please come put this retardation to rest, you dumb cunts. Do your "job".

underrated

You gotta prime her up. I'd spend at least ten minutes just eating her out and getting her juices flowing (which I would swallow happily). After that I'd worship her feet while fingering her. After all that she would be ready and would eagerly respond to the thrusting I'd give her.

Please tell me this is shopped
we're just avin a giggole mate ;)

Go have a "giggole" in a fucking gas chamber, you waste of oxygen.

Chloe will never straddle your face while moaning "mmm I'm gonna squirt"
jdimsa

Kek

>tfw patiently waiting for kickass 3

imagine how ugly she looks naked.

Counter-posting time.

Fuck you, faggots.

Is this what happens when you don't get Dan'd?

Hijole...

Where did it go so wrong?