Currently at a resturant with a group of "friends." Showed up late, no one noticed

Currently at a resturant with a group of "friends." Showed up late, no one noticed.
>Feelsbadman

General feels thread

I'll just do a dump.

Plz share stories

OP here, what kind of stories

Theres a girl I love, that I really want for my own. But someone did something terrible to her...I don't know what. So she is always tentative- halfway in and halfway out.
I would wait longer if I was 20 but I am not. I am 40 and I just cant wait any longer.

Trying to post stories I haven't posted in a while

i call this the pathetic user it happened last week
>be me
>missing ex-gf that i dumped
>she snapchats me out of nowhere (fuck.gif)
>the bitch has a boyfriend
>we talk for a few days
>decide to make a move
>writes her a long ass paragraph about how shes beautiful i miss her etc.
>'thanks' 'i miss you too but not in the same way'
>she wants to be 'good friends'
>depression.webm
>unadd her on snapchat, delet number, block on instagram and burn the pictures of her i own
>mfw

wow what a beautiful poem how about you write it down and shove it up your fucking ass

Going through the same thing. I'm 22 though. It sucks but I've already started to move on. Talking to other girls and enjoying life but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't take her if she said she was ready for a relationship.

>wah no one noticed me
>I guess the world doesn't revolve around me after all
If this gives you "feels", you're nothing but a giant fucking pussy

Not the full story. I'll post the rest of the parts

How about you go fuck yourself with a chainsaw?

Last part I have. Good night Sup Forums

OP You think this is the worst thing that happened.

>Be me
>meet qt 3.14 grill in the 6th grade.
>Get courage to talk to her.
>Finds out she likes me.
>YES.png
>Get a text from her one night
>"hey,user do you like me?"
>Shit. Tell her the truth, yes
>"yay... because i like you too"
>my spaghetti falls out and didn't even ask her out because I was still scared of rejection.
>Because of that I'm actually a wizard. She was the only one who loved me
>tfw when she is in this group of "friends"
>tfw you see her flirting with other people at this moment

Not even the tip of my problems.

almost half a century old and the best you could come up with was a 3rd grade level insult
>Sup Forums

>putting pussy on a pedestal

dont get caught up in the hype. relationships suck. Thats why everyone in a relationship wants you to have one. The old adage "misery loves company" is true.
Dont get so down bros.
Do shit you like, make some cash, get drunk and chill or whatever the fuck you want.
Listen to your favorite jams, jerk off, watch live streams of chicks getting naked, go to strip clubs, fuck whores.
whatever.
Your feeling of worthlessness is a product of hundreds of years of society telling you what you should do at an arbitrary age.
Have fun mang.
and happy st pattys day

I feel like I am stuck. If I go I might miss out on "the one", If I stay I may never have anything thats worth a shit.

OP here*

Regale us with god tier insults then, genius.

keep posting your shit quality reaction pics, you fucking 40 year old, dried up shriveled half dead sack of shit. what's it like having one foot in the grave? i mean you're already on Sup Forums posting about feels, you must have some insight.

now youre on your phone? what the fuck is wrong with you?

I knew I could count on you to disaappoint

L my dude
i found my ex's pictures today and tried to burn them but it took so fucking long because of how cold it was it was terrible

My birthday just ended an hour ago. Im 20 now and am just miserable. I dread my birthday and wanted to just breakdown a couple times during the day. My mom does so much for me and I couldn't smile as much or talk

My birthday just ended an hour ago. Im 20 now and am just miserable. I dread my birthday and wanted to just breakdown a couple times during the day. My mom does so much for me and I couldn't smile as much or talk

wew lad
looks like some old turd discovered how to take #selfies

thanks for posting twice, we were worried for a second

This

Sorry the captcha was being weird

I was always on my phone. It's just it's about to die, so I can't post often.

Off topic but it sucks to feel invisible and not be acknowledged. There are no specific topics or rules to follow to feel sad

bump

yeah that's right, blame the captcha for your own fuck-ups

Lick lick lick my balls cunt

i may be user, but that doesn't give you the right to talk to me like i'm your mother. maybe if that stupid cunt raised you right you'd know how to clean yourself so she wouldn't have to lick your balls. i don't mind when she licks mine though, dirty ass slut.

Tldr

apparently too fucking stupid to read at all
>i know you read it, bitch

Quit hoggin up all the stupid, stinky teeth