Am I cute?

Am I cute?

fuck no

no fuck u

/thread

I would let you lay your rod into my moisten cookie box.

*pic related*

(231) 350 / 3249

no you look like shit

Kinda
Send nudes plz

No, but that's why God invented paper bags, to over the head of bitches like you so we can still use you as a cum dumpster without vomiting on ourselves.

you look alright. I'd need to see without the toque to make a better call.

Add me on snapchat cutie joeypirate!

7/10 would keep hostage without chance of escape.

>these anons thinking it's a grill

That's obviously an underageb& boy.

Incorrect. They're just queers or closet queers.

In all honesty, you're not bad, but you definitely need improvement. With your face, personally, I would let my hair get stylishly shaggy, and I'd probably put on about 15 pounds if muscle.

Lift heavy weight st low reps to build mass, make sure you're taking in lots of protein. Baked chicken and brow rice will go it for you. Once you pack on 15 pounds of new mass, switch to light weight with a lot of reps. This will tone you up. Concentrate on your core, chest, back, and arms.

Good luck, man.

I disagee, I think the posters of this thread are pedophiles attracted to the lack of developed gender traits of that underage male, and they have no delusion it is female.

fuck that, it needs estrogen therapy. If there were a set of tits it could start being some dude's sad boy.

men are better though

>>/fit/
Is that way. ---->
Fag.

Don't try to make future traps into masculine gym bath house fags.

GO fuck yourself. The kid asked for opinions. If you don't like mine, shove it up your ass while you jerkoff off, you fedora wearing fuck. I'll dole out any advice I wish.

Future trap or nah OP?

Physically, yes. But since you're on Sup Forums your personality is probably a disastrous myriad of psychological problems.

Keep roid raging you stupid and weak /fit/ fuck, your dick shrinks and shrinks while you do.

I think I'm cute?

You're mad because I called you out on your queer bath house bullshit! HA!! So funny. :-)

Haha, you call me a fag, but given your previous statement, you're the one into either chicks with disks, or dudes with tits. Try harder, just don't cut yourself on all that edge.

Oh, and I'm happily married, so the size of my dick in regards to anyone else's opinion besides my wife is irrelevant, Internet tough guy.

Incorrect. Good guess though...

Start using hormones and become a sissy slut.

Queer and fag are the only insults you know, aren't they?dude, theres a board that can help you with that.

On Sup Forums
Thinks homosexual accusations are an insult.... closet bath house queer doesn't get it.

The insult is that you're closeted, and apparently a moron on roids.

Become a femboy/trap.

Likeminds

Fag

Or married with height and weight within their proper margins. Shit, I'm 5'7" at 158lbs. I'm hardly roided out.

remarkably good post

will this help me crush a guy's head with one slap
im not interested in exercise unless it will make me able to crush a guys head with a single slap and kick someone so hard it breaks their leg instantly like Ichi the Killer

Anyway OP, good luck.

Also the insult is calling out you're upset, by internet bullshit because you're closetted, insecure, and self ashamed. I's just a be a trolling with no cares.

fuck you give me the workout ill need to be able to go full ham like violence jack
faggot keeping all the secret martial arts shit to himself, fuck you

yes

if you don't know the five chinese strikes that can instantly stop a man's heart, you don't know jack shit about personal training and you should go back to misc

I will pay you $100 to poop on my chest and rub it around with your ass cheeks.

I don't know what makes you upset. You see, I get off on people like you getting more and more vicious in their attacks. It's funny to me for several reasons. Trust me, you've entertained me just as much as I've obviously entertained you.

You want to go ham on someone? Headbutt the bridge of their nose as hard as you can. MAKE sure you do it while they're in your face talking shit. Not only does it prevent them from retaliating, but it also wins you the fight in one blow AND you'll look like a total badass.

wtf you look a lot like me...

Need to see ass before i can make a full assessment.

Yeah man you can probably get plenty of white or latina grils all over you. Just do the pretty boy thing and have a nice haircut and wear earrings. Put gel in your hair and spit mad game son. Are you Mexican you look Mexican?

Im seriously tripping so hard rn this dude looks like my fucking twin

post pic to prove it.

Yes please prove it

Yes I'm Mexican!!

Your the type of person to be secretly gay

im too big of a pussy to post a pic of myself on Sup Forums :()

You gay/bi?

If he's basically your twin then we already know what you look like, just left for you to prove.

HRT would be top tranny

Cool man I like Mexicans I live in California and eat at taco shops like every weekend. I recently found out my grandpa was Mexican and I thought my whole life I was pure white. Time to drink some Tecate and tequila I guess.