If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

all girls wear no pants and a realistic prosthetic dick.

if they fuck around they are forced into having a real dick surgically attached to them.

This guy keeps spamming the same thread. Report

Youre garbage

you've got the wrong guy mate.

Oh dang, sorry about that

The rule is that all girls have to get pedicures weekly, have their toenails well kept at all times, and always wear revealing sandals. The second rule is that they have to let me sniff, lick, suck, and spunk over their feet any time I want to. The punishment is death, there are no second offenses.

feet-related punishments would be better though

I suppose you better start reporting every thread that's been done before.

You must rule with an ironfoot.

Yeah but this situation is different

All girls have to keep their feet moisturized and well kept at all times and wear flip flops. They have to let anyone who wants lick and sniff and cum all over their feet whenever. If they don't let it happen or they resist they have to wear a pair of high top converse with the same pair of socks for a week. If somebody chooses to cum in the converse or socks she must keep wearing them. Second offense she gets tied up and needles are stuck in her feet while she cries. Third she is tied up with just a tube feeding her suspended in the air blindfolded with all her holes and her feet open for a week. No washing or anything. After that she gets beaten up hard publicly.

how exactly is she tied for 3rd offense?

also cumming in the converse would ruin the smell

bump

Then people will just have to smell and smell them. For the third offense she's suspended in the air tied almost completely immobilized. Ropes are wrapped around her tits and tied tight. She's suspended with her ass hanging out backwards so people can pound her holes. And her knees are folded in Touching her stomach then her shins and feet going back towards her asshole and pussy, so you can get a nice view of all 3. The bitch would be left there covered in any bodily fluids anywhere the boys want.

boys would probably steal her socks

Sits on your face for one class
Sits on your face for two classes
Sits on your face all day

i imagine the girls who have to wear the same socks with converse will have twice as many guys smelling her feet

I think something that should be aloud is boys could steal her socks and do anything they wanted with them and then make the bitch wear them for the rest of the day

I hope those girls have to hate every moment of getting foot worshipped but they just barely endure it so they don't get punished more.

maybe for some girls guys, guys are only allowed to smell and touch her feet. catered for the guys who love smelling

And there could be different girls assigned to different things. For example the girls who are found to have the smelliest feet could be just for smelling, girls with the tastiest could be just to eat, and the sexiest looking are just foot bukkake cum sluts. Or some girls could be made to wear vans or converse with the same pair of socks for a week or two at a time and always just be for smelling her shoes and socks.

would there ever be innocent girls who get falsely accused?

i hope there's lots of cute asian girls at this school

Either ur in literally every name your fetish thread or we just by coincidence are in all the same threads. I've talked to u for hours like 3 times by now

what other times have we talked?

i have a hot idea for the feeding tube
normally it's food going in, but maybe one of the boys who likes her pays the janitor who manages the tube to switch it with his bottled cum that he's been saving for months

bump

Or it could just be an option for boys to cum in bottles and put her tube into it temporarily.

Abt this exact scenario, one like 8months ago and another sort of recently

yeah but there's something hot about the girl knowing that it's not supposed to be part of the punishment and the boy is using bribes.

he could take off her blindfold and tell her what he did. i wonder how she'd react as the cum starts going down the tube connected to her forced-open mouth

Actually that shit is so hot

girls can not use the restroom so they have to go on the floor and always be naked and do whatever guys say
1st offence is a giant bukkake
2nd offence is gang rape early in the morning co cum drips down their leg all day
3rd death by fucking machine

exactly. what would she do?

what would guys make her do?

still here?

bump

all of you are fucking rapists and freaks.

only heels, sandals, flip flops allowed. toenails must be painted at all times unless the male triach decides the female has 10/10 barefeet as is allowed to go barenails to show off her natural sexy barefeet.

punishment
>barefoot with toe cuffs locked on her, the female student has her big toes cuffed together for as many days (x) the number of times she broke the sexy female barefeet rules. males are encourages to trip her, and chastise her feet.

well

what about feet sniffing?

story inc gonna finish my game

Welcome to Sup Forums

Thats why Sup Forums is cancer, KEK, all these unusual people make me laugh so much

back, we won yeh
sniffing and other enjoyment against the female's wishes are only permitted when she is being punished for breaking the original rules. otherwise. her feet are just to be enjoyed in sight, but when she fails to get a nice pedi, wear revealing shoes...her poor barefeet are in for forced footjobs, her toes constantly sticling togethd ue to cum, and of course the toe-cuffs which make her dependent on males to help her move from class to class(usual a few males will pick up a toe-cuffed female and carry her to her next class and while holding her up by her thighs a finger or two might "slip inside her"

my story:

i and gym class 1st period in HS and a girl i had a crush on Sammie had pool classes 1st period. Sammie's feet got really sore from jumping off the launching bored in swim class and also water polo wear wore her feet out. Sammie and I both had "study hall" after our respective classes. I got friends with her since i was on the freshman baseball team and her bro was on the varsity team. sammie used to always take her shoes off, even if she was just wearing flip flops and try to flex her soles and toes since they got so sore. I actually got the balls to offer to massage her barefeet, and she immediately took it and i legit rubbed her soles and toes in class infront of everyone. The teacher was a former Stacie in her HS days and actually loved seeing Sammie, who was on the softball team getting a foot massage by a baseball player. I massaged Sammie's sexy athletic barefeet every other day, and never failed to drench my boxers with precum. No one else thought it was sexual, hell, even her other brother on the varsity baseball team told me and the other varsity baseball players what a guy i was for how smooth I was with his sister. Fuck, he even told me I should take her to the "freshman ball" since obviously there was no prom.

what if a toe-cuffed girl had pool class?

despite sammie being totally into me
>i was a baseball player (baseball was HUGE in my town, being on the baseball team was bigger than being on the baseball team)
>her varsity bro and other guys on the varsity team told me to ask sammie to the freshman ball

I NEVER GOT THE FUCKING BALLS

i just kept rubbing her feet, i never asked her to a formal...i never asked her to be my gf...

despite all the support i had even from her fucking OLDER BROTHER and varsity chads giving me advice on how to ask her out. I was such a fucking pussy...I never asked sammie out... i just rubbed her feet and asked she gave me every signed she wanted to date me and her friends and my friends told me, DUDE , DATE SAMMIE, SHE LIKES YOU... i never did

my best foot story is also my most pathetic teen love story....

she'd need to make a deal with the males to keep her afloat or she'd fail the class or maybe even die : p

what would the deal be?

Depending on the grade she wanted, would prolly be how much the males would be willing to help keep her her head above water instead if her nearly ripping her big toes off her feet trying to flutter kick...and still drowding...

I imagine the two males holding each of her arms would work out some kind of a deal where they;d get to use both of her holes in the shower after class.

my school with have 3 showers. the female, the male, and the sex shower. the sex shower mainly being used as a place for the indebted females to repay the males that helped them out.

god i've love helping a female tread water. my arms are long enough to where i could reach down and hold her up from another good "gripping point" on her body.

>honestly actually a lot of girls had trouble passing the 60 minute tread water test when i was in HS despite their boobs pretty much being floatation devices. i can't imagine how badly they would be failing with toecuffs or weighted anklets( another punishment i'd add for my school's girls would be shackles on their ankles, the shackles would be chain linked depending on the offense, but either way it would make kicking in water much more difficult...

maybe the deal could be that the guys can finger her pussy and asshole while they hold her up

also she must let them sniff her feet whenever they want

that's what i was trying to imply : p

i imagine the pool teacher wondering why Sarah is making such weird faces...as 4 fingers explore her pussy : )

chlorine feet are ewww. That was the one side to Sammie's sexy barefeet. even though she showered and even lotioned feet feet after "Pool" so the chlorine would dry out her feet i'd still get the smell of chlorine on my hands after massaging her. Granted, my hands were usually rubbing her sexy barefeet for 30-40 minutes so they absorbed more of her feminine and sadly chlorine essence.

thats pretty hot..

would you add anything?

what if she wants to get out of the pool but the boys don't let her? as they continue fingering

bump

Why don't you go visit s,n,a.p.c,h.a,t.y(,)me to fap to local sluts nudes.

>cute girls at school
>at school

fuck of kid, it's past your bed time

bump

My rule would to stop posting this same thread every day