Wow Americans can bring the bantz

Wow Americans can bring the bantz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r3C4oI4Hzow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Asians are the biggest crybabies. I guarantee Mexican bros were down there having fun with the burgers.

I guarantee Mexican bros were down there having fun with your mother

this

t. zhang

this

American banter is just shouting or making hog sounds at each other like retards.

Yes they were.

Wow Australians can bring us the Normiebook screencaps

Nah, it's literally just this one guy. Even other Asian-American activists in the US hate him.

American Banter in general is weak, because most of them have glass jaws.

For example, I was able to make a joke with an abo mate of mine about the stolen generation, and he laughed it off and made a joke about white fellas. Wasn't offended.

Went on exchange to America, it's like stepping on eggshells. Some black lad made a joke about white people, and I made joke about black people. He didn't sperg out, but he didn't reply with jokes.

except they would have brought in a shit load of money for the locals and that's all that the locals would care about

ah shiiiiiiiit

BUILD THE WALL.Deport the la raza fags now

It's not my fault Mexican women love our circumcised cocks.

Lol, I'm about to go to Mexico for spring break next week.

Can't wait to fuck as much spanish and American pussy as I can.

You bet I'm going to chant praise trump and build that wall everywhere I go.

Because when you are an American male like me. These things come easily

USA USA USA USA USA

Oh look it's the obvious yank that hides behind a British proxy episode again.

>responding to bait
>responding to Australian bait
>responding to Australian phone screenshots of bait on social media
>doing so without saging
how retarded are you?

There are literally no videos of this happening.

no im a brit,just want america to remain anglo desu

I get to drink as much alcohol as I want, do as much drugs as I want, fuck as much spanish girls as I want, do some crazy shit, and party hard. Despite this, I get to come back home with everyone I went with and we all pretend like nothing happened and go back to our studies.

Bitch. My dick is throbbing at the thought of all the drugged up girls I'm gonna fuck

cool? You sound like you have some pent up issues.

>enjoy their """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Got to love how that's added in their like an after thought. Going to a resort on spring break isn't about anything but enjoying being obnoxiously drunk by 11 am, sleeping for a few hours and starting all over again. Better leave a tip though or else one of the maids will steal your toiletries.

Bitch. Bet

What was you joke?
That they're subhuman nigger monkeys?

Is he a literal idiot or just pretending?

When are commiefornians going to get their own flag so we don't look like a bunch of low IQ mentally ill fucktards on Sup Forums anymore?

please speak English

Be nice, it probably took half the day for him to post that.

sorry about him. Californians and all that.

American culture is to go to Mexico every spring break and party as hard as you can for 2 weeks. Shit, it's funny how I don't even see any Mexicans except for people working in the stores. The whole city is basically %90 American teens

I remember this bitch got hella wasted and my man literally took her in the fucking showers! He was wearing Gucci flip flops too.

I'm sorry, but every state does thus except maybe the new England States

NH here. People either go home or to montreal.

ITT: angry Mexicans behind European and Australian proxies

Niggas, I be taking your women, giving them this dick! They be wanting it for real too.

That WAS English dude.

Alright, abandon thread

T. Jealous Cletus

I'm about to cop your ass

why the fuck didn't the Mexicans chop some heads? just take some American piggy and kick his asshole back to Merka

Dude, them Mexicans be like 5'7

That's literally my sister's height.

I've seen you before you twat, you're always saying the same anti Hispanic immigration sentiments whilst making several yank spelling errors. If this isn't who I believe it to be, then I do apologise.

That and their town is literally funded from American tourists.

they're high-T, unlike American """males""" who can't even hit on women anymore without gymcelling on steroids for fifty years first

>everybody in the world who doesn't want America to be flooded with shitskins is a proxy
You're fucking delusional.

who gives a fuck? you disrespect me on my home turf, you hafta go back

Americans need to be taken down a notch, methinks

I bet yo silly ass you fell for them Sup Forums memes.

Most Americans now are alpha, literally almost all American males no matter what race is nationalist now if you are under 21. The new generation looks bright, we are taller, smarter, more handsome, and got our political ideologies in order.

I go to Mexico to vent my anger on spanish pussy and get wasted. After that, it's back to studying for out finals

ITT: a Greek retard falls for babby-level baiting and continuously bumps an Aussie bait screenshot of his jewbook news feed to the front page

t. germanies bitch

The mexicans avoid going on spring break because of that. I've been during the summer and there are tons of mexican tourists (or they might have been central american, I dunno, but they were brown and spoke spanish).

your nationalism is just a modern intellectual ideological construct. it isn't tribalism that comes straight from the lizard brain that compels you to kill those who have wronged you and who might steal your women

the Mexicans need to take care of those pink, fat Merkans

*going during spring break

Young Americans aren't fat anymore .

I haven't seen a fat person my age since no kindergarten.

We are alpha now, I'm literally 2 feet higher then the previous generation and I'm normal height

How about you pay debts then we can talk because I think your internet subscription is about to run out so better go run off to germany to ask for more money.

>that American reading comprehension
I couldn't care less for either shitskins in America or the fate of America itself. As an avid Anglophile, I couldn't help but see this poster make flagrant spelling errors whilst always enforcing the same sentiments about those particular people, naturally I know it's the same person and it's a fucking yank. Also the only country I care about keeping shitskins out is the U.K.

your mom sends me a monthly stipend after i stick it in her rear end

is that a jojo reference?

Cancun is the best place to get laid with American women.

Win win

We get to taste some Latinas and you get to taste some American pussy

It's more that a large amount of minorities and white ultra-liberals get ass blasted if anything funny is a little offensive.

This, it's like all the Spanish resorts giving away cheap packages for lads on tour. The areas would be even shittier without the money these college idiots blow partying.

When the US sends it people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Kek you have no idea.

youtu.be/r3C4oI4Hzow

Shut the fuck up

This guy is basically tumblr levels of blatant ignorance with Sup Forums levels of incessant shitposting. I honestly can't think of a more unbearable person.

He's basically r/asianmasculinity. Loads of Chinese are like that here.

I hope you have a nice time in CancĂșn, my dear gringo.

I kek'd

Hmmm really made me think

M8 I'm the one of the reason why Germanies bitch/kebab central is so poor.

Just like your girl likes Tyrone's black mamba

>cackles in adobo
he's a flip then?

These posts in this thread are utter cringe, fellas. American posters are trying so hard to be in an ameribear meme, and frankly it's time to stop.