Sup Forums Makes a Song!

Sup Forums Makes a Song!
Whatever you post, we will put into this track. our 43rd songthread done in this fashion.
>Dubs get Chorus
>Trips names the Song
and if you include a link of a recording of yourself on vocaroo or anything similar, we will happily include you or your suggestions in the track.
Also, we will delivar song & video right here in this thread. Let's make this a good one, user!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6pcYICaeyY&list=PL4PC99FxpUZJOIvYOaHKpf2diboB7pCm3&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=LQttlt_oUoY&list=PL4PC99FxpUZJOIvYOaHKpf2diboB7pCm3&index=14
youtube.com/watch?v=TU_MkHPvN78&list=PL4PC99FxpUZJOIvYOaHKpf2diboB7pCm3&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=VHeRnaWMtDk
youtube.com/watch?v=zVACJBSqSj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

instrumental is go; just waiting on you guys to get in here.
hurry up and cum and get postin

here is our song from last week

youtube.com/watch?v=v6pcYICaeyY&list=PL4PC99FxpUZJOIvYOaHKpf2diboB7pCm3&index=1

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Motherfucker likes king Kirk kope shit

b is dead, nigga.
b is dead, nigga.
b is dead, nigga.
b is dead, nigga.

I'm just geez on my pants

keep em coming guys, need some dubs and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=LQttlt_oUoY&list=PL4PC99FxpUZJOIvYOaHKpf2diboB7pCm3&index=14

Niggers in the thread

I shit my testicols

we're going to need more, get in here user

Sad trombone.wav

no kidding, slow night

We hate focken niggers

forgive english, i am Russia. i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss. We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though. I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

bump?

Brandon is a cuck
Brandon is gay
We have to deal with him
Day by day

HOEping to get :four_leaf_clover:LUCKY:four_leaf_clover: this :turtle:St. PatDICK'S Day?:four_leaf_clover:? Want someone to rub you for luck:crystal_ball:? :eight_spoked_asterisk:️Maybe put their:snake: shamCOCK:four_leaf_clover:shake in your pot of gold?:eight_spoked_asterisk:️ I sent this to you because:frog: you're:cactus: one of my :deciduous_tree:LUCKIEST :seedling: friends!!!!!!!! Send this:battery: to TEN of :u6307:️your SLUTTIEST LUCKY friends this:green_book: St. PatDICK'S Day:green_apple:. You know,:leaves: the ones :green_heart:that are big sluts but:white_check_mark:are lucky enough :dragon_face:not to catch an STD!!!!!!:sparkle:️ If you don't:palm_tree: send :chart:this :recycle:️around to :crocodile:10 friends you'll have BAD LUCK and contract:negative_squared_cross_mark: AIDS in the :evergreen_tree:next 24 hours!:smiling_imp: I BETTER get one :herb:back!:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

page 1

shit on a cock, slurp it up, fills my gut

We weren't so different

Říkáš že svět je krásnej svět je zlej
až naše hvězda zhasne haudy haudy hej
štěstím se lůza brodí neříkám
hledá pravdu rodí neví nesvlíká
se lásko

Observe.

>fucking one off
kek

Leviathan from the darkest reaches of reality
Bringing you closer, destroying your humanity

Creating voids of sympathy in your hearts
We're building an army, waiting 'til it starts

slit my wrist, suck on the veins, it's a god damned candy cane

My waifu is a gun.
Should I be on /k/, or Sup Forums?

Lemme get that sweet, sweet double check.

lurrlurrlikishavydootellymanelly woowoo jaconeys 11 ten 9 eight 7 seven

Off by one
Now you're done
Why don't you
Fucking eat a gun

holy shit

reroll

in it for jaconeys

Check my 5
King of Gets is life
I fucking hate my wife
She is fucking a man named estabon

take a gander and my hand sir

make a cum pop

Bitmen
I sware I'm am going to kel you.

jan gwałciciel tszeci straszył małe dzieci

keep em comin, finally getting some good posts.

Thise olde mane, hee playede onee, hee playede nicke nacke one mye thumbe withe ae nicke nacke pattye wacke, givee ae doge ae bonee, thise olde mane camee rollinge homee.

sharlarlarlar SHARLAR! jizzalahwah jizzminishov eatcha crank

No Dubs ITT

i wanna fuck a girl for once

youtube.com/watch?v=TU_MkHPvN78&list=PL4PC99FxpUZJOIvYOaHKpf2diboB7pCm3&index=2

Excuse me?

***DUBS***

Dick Brigade Oh Dick Brigade

lookit dem.

Check em

nice party trick bro

Joakim Broden is my husbando.

Don't you agree that he's beautiful?

aww shit

****QUADS****

hot damn

oh shit, what do we do for quads?
sir, you have direct control of the song at this point lol idk
quads gotta stand for somethin

back to back dubs

Kek will that this become 1/2 song thread and 1/2 Joakim Broden appreciation thread.

***DUBS***

who the fuck is jokem boredom tho srsly, we don't know who that guy is.

dub about dubs

682!?!? YOU FUCKED IT UP

He's the headman and lead singer of the Swedish Power Metal band Sabaton.

They've won numerous awards, and he's often been called the "King of Power Metal".

They also do songs in both swedish and english.

And all their songs are related to war, heroes, battles, from all over the world, so people can enjoy a song about their country and how their fellow countrymen fought.

Basically just do 20th century stuff, though, since there's a shit tonne of stuff happening with WWI, WWII, etc.

The song I linked is their swedish version of Carolus Rex.
It's about the coronation and rise to power of King Karl XII, the a king of Sweden who made Sweden into a militaristic superpower that basically controlled Europe. Kindof like the USA.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHeRnaWMtDk

I am currently in a marching band
An alien I am, with alien gun in hand

Hi, I’m Guy Fieri, and we’re rolling out looking for America’s greatest diners, drive-ins, and dives

Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die. In the time that it takes us to die, other forces and commanders can come and take our place.

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, April 25, 1915

BUmPS

>when you see the jewcap
He deserved it.

I saw what you did with that banana
I like it.

I see everything, and everything's great!

Well, would you look at this?

Ma weiner goes doing da doing da dong
I will shoot you unless you wear this thong

Hobby Hill

What's the purpose of this?

To see what lies behind this facade we call reality.

Hey guys, can I join?

Fuck off, kid.
You can't handle our level of memage.

But is me biwfday

Fuck off, nigger.

I got quads once, so trips should be a piece of cake.

I still want the quads title.

Since the pronunciation of mayonnaise is sometimes said as "Man-aise", this could be mistaken for misgendering/rape out of context. So, to keep mayonnaise shops a safe space, away from toxic cis scum, the correct pronunciation of mayonnaise will now be "Agender androgyne androgynous bigender cis cisgender cis female cis male cis man cis woman cisgender female cisgender male cisgender man cisgender woman female to male ftm gender fluid gender nonconforming gender questioning gender variant genderqueer intersex male to female mtf neither neutrois non-binary other pangender trans trans female trans male trans man trans person trans woman transfeminine transgender transmasculine transexual female transexual male transexual woman transexual person two spirit khanith hijaras fa'afafine nord orc imperial wood elf high elf possibility gendered food item-aise." Hopefully this will keep cis scum out of our mayonnaise shops. Mayonnaise is also an official gender.

Shit, 10 off.

I get my memes straight from the source.

Still writing guys, don't let us die, we gota good song coming tonight.

Hey guys!

While you're messing around with your half inch dicks, why don't you take the time to check out their other songs?

We still need to get some more dubs.

"Freeze a log of shit and stab me with it
Then take a scalpel and caress my tit"

youtube.com/watch?v=zVACJBSqSj0

I huffed paint as child and thats why my brain dont do write goo;d,

***DUBS***

the semicolon needs to be pronounced as well. its an important part.

CRY ME A RIVER
CRY ME A RIVER