Anybody see this yet? Is it kino or neo-trash?

Anybody see this yet? Is it kino or neo-trash?

you have some nerve mister

It depends, did Emma shave her arm hairs?

tell me about the actress is she the best actress with this firstname?

All I care about is Emily Meade's bum.

it's neo-trash kino

this blonde isn't in naked with a black man, so i assume it's trash.

GRAAAVE
DIGGA
DIGGA
DIGGA

anyone got the emma webm of her dancing?

Post best Emma feet

Advertisement:
"We dare you not to look away!"
People in the movie: "OMG this is INSANE!"
Fucking movie looks like absolute dogshit.

Emma is better than this shit. Her best performance was in the art of getting by

>the art of getting by
did u mean in Scream 4?

That's not season 3 of AHS.

I like Emma's bitch characters, but I've seriously had enough of the one other type of role she plays, which is "outsider high school girl". From what I've read Nerve belongs in the latter category.

Saw it last night, the movie will become a full blown meme once more people see it. It's def more for high-schoolers and millennial that don't understand much about the "dark web" or the way the Internet actually works. The "hacker queen" is a 40 year old black woman with a shaved head. Emma looks hot as fuck in the scene where she is changing and there's an awesome view of her ass/puss in panties. They have comments scrolling on the side during certain scenes like twitch. My favorite comment "I'd rather watch her transgender brother" I keked. Movie is EmmaKino but the ending is horrible

There's a scene where Emma's best who she cucks calls the black hacker queen for a key so he can access "Aruba" on the dark web, so he can look up info on Dave Franco. It actually shows him logging into Tor, and using the hidden wiki. It's pretty cringe

SHE IS SUCH AN OBVIOUS TRANNY

TRANNY
R
A
N
N
Y

Bump

You mean Scream Queens on FOX

It's actually pretty entertaining.

Idk, maybe I just went in not expecting much but I found myself more engaged than when I saw JB the day before.

I agree, i was hoping that one bitch would have fallen off the ladder tho. That was pretty intense

This movie was actually a lot better than I expected

the cinematography was also top notch, usually I'd expect films like this to not bother but it was a really good looking movie

there's some hacking/darknet stuff to make you cringe if you know about it but that was about it for me