The swastika is a banned in Germany...

The swastika is a banned in Germany. Germans are legally prohibited by their laws from browsing Sup Forums as long as this thread stays up.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DKJObuaC27E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping to keep the smug fucktards out

>bullying germany
it's like you've never read any history book

It was nice meeting all of you ;_;
pls send me smug pepe letters in prison

They can't do shit after they were btfo in ww2

Why do you hate us burgerman?

BACK TO KC NAZIS

strangely familiar from after ww1....

Is everyone on Sup Forums retarded? No one actually cares about someone having a swastika on your PC, nor does the goverment has the capabilities to know these things

reported

>Is everyone on Sup Forums retarded?
Yes

pretty sure it's a joke.

>No one actually cares about someone having a swastika on your PC, nor does the goverment has the capabilities to know these things
Not really, bruh. If you look at video games for example, they're not allowed to have the Swastika depicted in it. This is why some companies don't feature the swastika at all in WW2 games (like Paradox, or the Extra Credit video series on the German invasion of Russia) or have a separate, censored version for German audiences (I think some Call of Duty games did this). I'm not entirely up to date on my German legal knowledge, but I think only documentaries about WW2 are the exception to this rule.

In case you wondered why the HoI games never feature a swastika for Germany unless you mod it in.

Doom 2 had its 2 wolfenstein levels straight up removed in Germany.

>watching extra credits

What a faggot

its not banned in private rooms

You're no fun

So, is this banter or do people on this board actually donĀ“t want us to post here?

Both.

Beide.

It is just banter, don't worry. Stick to posting during yurotime hours.

If I remember correctly, the legal status is unclear and swastikas in video games would very likely be legal even. Basically, it's ok to have swastikas in art and video games could very well be considered art. But no game publisher wants to be the publisher who fought a legal battle to include swastikas in their games.

because it was publicly available and a toy

O- ok

>Stick to posting during yurotime hours

what does that mean?

Thread theme?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DKJObuaC27E

Thanks for the music.
Saved on my playlist.

you REALLY think that the NSA isn't watching what you're doing right now?

Wikileaks even revealed that most smartphones basically have an always-on listening device implemented in them and that many modern computers and smart TV's have some kind of wave function (which more or less functions in the same way as echolocation) that allows them to make and send a 3D projection of your house which can estimate where you are and what you're doing at all times. Shit's scary. I honestly believe that in a decade or two, some of us will be legally punished for posts we've made on Sup Forums.

Git and stay git kraut

>Git

??

What would happen if I went to Germanland and swasticad?

You get arrested. But you're probably not going to jail or something, since you aren't a citizen. You will maybe (small chance) get thrown out of the country.
If you are a citizen you only have to pay money (a lot of money). Or you go to jail for a few months.

Wow, you guys are paranoid eh

Yes. And it sucks. But no one would wave the flag anyway because the Nazis lost. Waving a flag that reminds you of the fact that you lost would be considered as shameful. But at least the whole thing with the normal flag is getting better and better at the moment.

That sucks man

>No one would wave the flag anyway because the Nazis lost. Doing so would be shameful.

I suppose I can credit Germany with being more logical than the American South then.