The Irish are richer than Americans

The IRISH are fucking RICH.

>The Irish economy grew by 4.8% in 2014 and an unexpected 26.3% in 2015.

Ireland is the 6th richest country in the world in PPP and growing like mad. They will get much more money after Brexit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

How can non-IRISH even compete?

Orange haired pussy rules, bitchez

dont care

Money can't buy good weather.

come to commiefornia and spend your hard earn money my friendly potato nigger, just like your ancestors.

Their women look good. This means less competition.
Is Ireland the paradise?

South Korea is better than jap monkey.
Ireland and USA is better than ingland.
Haha jap a monkey.

ok

Then explain why so many of those rich Irishman are illegals here?

Pretty pathetic for a country with the population of 4.5 million, but hey micks gon mick

>the (((Irish)))

Ireland is a tax haven for corporations, it is not "rich"

ITT salty Anglos hating on the luck of the Irish

I am Greek.

micks btfo

did you know that the dublin intelligentsia has been fatally compromised with british protestant capitalist filth and propaganda and now the only legitimate wellspring of irish nationalism is boston, massachusetts?

>an unexpected 26.3% in 2015
not true

DAS RITE

>Ireland
>bad weather
>pale skins
>economy heavily dependent on financial and real estate, therefore very unstable. Around 2009 Ireland crashed to the same tier as fucking Greece and it will happen again.
>with its tiny population of 6 million they will never have any economic, political or military power
>far away from rest of Europe, can't just drive the car a few hours to visit France/Germany/Switzerland or whatever countries. Always has to fly.
>everyone is an alcoholic
>even though their GDP is supposed to be top-tier, their standard of living is significantly lower than Netherlands / Switzerland / Denmark / Norway.
>Ireland no.

That kills the irish

her face is weird looking, she has no boobs, and looks as fragile as a dry stick; yet I want to stab her day and night with my meat dagger...

why is this? is there a gene among brown people that makes you desire pale girls?

>even though their GDP is supposed to be top-tier, their standard of living is significantly lower than Netherlands / Switzerland / Denmark / Norway.

True.

>everyone is an alcoholic

False

>far away from rest of Europe, can't just drive the car a few hours to visit France/Germany/Switzerland or whatever countries. Always has to fly.

True. Build a tunnel/road to wales and we are good.

>with its tiny population of 6 million they will never have any economic, political or military power

True. Would be cool if we could upgrade our cities and make new ones....But that's not going to happen.

>economy heavily dependent on financial and real estate, therefore very unstable. Around 2009 Ireland crashed to the same tier as fucking Greece and it will happen again.

True

>pale skins

False

>bad weather

False...*Confusing weather

thanks for the laugh

Wtf i AM irish

>It will happen again

It's almost as if it's the natural cycle of every economy to inevitably decline.

I like how the rest of the world gets butthurt just because we have a low corporation tax. Try not to be such money hungry Jews next time!

Whats the weather usually like, rainy? I plan on moving to your gorgeous country some day

Don't forget about the shit Irish food and people being cunts

It's sporadic. It's sunny one hour than starts pouring rain the next hour.

Its confusing. I remember one day it was snowing, sunny, dry, rainy and then hailstones all in one day.

Fresh banter from Aquafresh.

Also don't forget the only reason they aren't as cucked as the UK is because most refugees don't even know they exist and can't be bothered to cross another body of water. Irish politicians are Swedish tier.

Irish girls rarely have ass. Dropped.

You obviously haven't sent the national party.

?

I thought scots were the redheads, and the irish were more a mix of brown/red

IRISH HISTORY
>6000BC-1801 ~ Barbarians running around naked in the forest, "Catholicism", potatoes
>1801-1921 ~ Civilized Brits take over, angry peasants, no potatoes
>1921-1991 ~ Vatican takes over, Ireland becomes shitty Filipino-tier country, no contraception, no divorce, no potatoes, only priest molestation
>1991-Present ~ Artificial economic growth driven by bubbles, the EU, and greedy American corporations. Now there are potatoes again, but they're imported from China.

Imagine the country has a weather gear stick with only three options which are
>Overcast
>Rain
>Random
It mostly switches between overcast and rain with some random once in a blue moon.

That happened today in the midlands today
>Woke up to snow in the morning
>Sunny at noon
>Hail in the afternoon
>Overcast and rain in the evening until now.

they're all redhead

In conclusion Ireland is shit and always has been.

Just wait, this shit happens in fucking cycles I swear to God people here have stupidly short memories.
>Celtic tiger makes country rich due to housing boom
>Corrupt party acts mega jew and pretends the economy is fucing tanking
>Economy tanks
>Everyone swears off corrupt party
>Corrupt pary's twin brother gets into power
>Leader is actually a pretty cool dude and begins fixing the country
>Economy starts to pick up
>Houses are being built again
>Corrupt party almost fucking gets into power even though they fucked the country up five years ago
>Leader of corrupt party's twin brother fucks up over water charges and some faggot guard
>His party turns on him and wants him to retire
>Beta corrupt faggot will take over party and ruin it
>Corrupt party will most likely get back into power again
>Economy will tank again.
Every Irish political party is fucking retarded but fuck Fianna Fail and every retard that votes for them.

I feel really sad for this pepe

>the Irish are a tax haven and the citizens are as wealthy as the rest of western europe.

>mid 19th century, irish are dying of shitload of problems
>immigration to america
>10 generations later ireland is going better, usa getting the shitstorm real.

maith thú, éire

Finally have an appropriate thread to use my animated gif
>pic related, it's the Irish economy every few years

This is why meme countries like luxembourg exist 2bh