Meme thread for Sup Forums

Meme thread for Sup Forums

Great thread! :D

Thank you! :D

HOEping to get :four_leaf_clover:LUCKY:four_leaf_clover: this :turtle:St. PatDICK'S Day?:four_leaf_clover:? Want someone to rub you for luck:crystal_ball:? :eight_spoked_asterisk:️Maybe put their:snake: shamCOCK:four_leaf_clover:shake in your pot of gold?:eight_spoked_asterisk:️ I sent this to you because:frog: you're:cactus: one of my :deciduous_tree:LUCKIEST :seedling: friends!!!!!!!! Send this:battery: to TEN of :u6307:️your SLUTTIEST LUCKY friends this:green_book: St. PatDICK'S Day:green_apple:. You know,:leaves: the ones :green_heart:that are big sluts but:white_check_mark:are lucky enough :dragon_face:not to catch an STD!!!!!!:sparkle:️ If you don't:palm_tree: send :chart:this :recycle:️around to :crocodile:10 friends you'll have BAD LUCK and contract:negative_squared_cross_mark: AIDS in the :evergreen_tree:next 24 hours!:smiling_imp: I BETTER get one :herb:back!:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Holy hell wtf

Imma create a meme using this picture

Be proud of me senpai

Why don't you go to s,n.a.p,c.h,a.t.y(,)me to fap to school's hottest girl's nudes.

F u c k I n g B o t

Check my 5 nigger

this somehow?

castrate yourself with a pair of letter openers faggot

letter openers are single not plural. but i agree with this statement fullheartly

this should be one

Cmon .. I can't be the only fag in here with dank memes

Your gas makes me laugh

Is this a gif?

Is this autism

no

so explosive dude.. :v

Smashing

she went to Jared
Wrong shoulder to cry on

hahahaa