What was the best episode?

What was the best episode?

What was the worst episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdyGfiIirD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one where Bobby kicks everyone in the nuts is the best. That or the Jimmy Carter one.

Can't remember one I didn't like.

I'm still convinced there is an actual answer to that image.

The one where Hank mistakenly uses crack rocks as fish bait was pretty good.

On another note... PEGGGGGY HILLLL!!!

How much does he make in a year?

Best episode was little horrors of shop

$350.000

Last night I Pierced your sisters buns.

>best
the one where hank beats the shit out of peggy
>worst
when hank gets a vasectomy

I wish I saw Luanne naked

Peggy centric episodes are usually pretty bad
I think the boggle tournament one was the worst

What the fuck are you talking about when do those happen?

Just saw that episode. It made me realise that I like bimbos

What about a bimbo (male)?

If they look like that.... sure

they do desu

>wanting Lucky's sloppy seconds

hey

Anyone else really like the Hank/bobby bonding episodes?

The propaniacs ep made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

did his dick fall off yet?

>not wanting Tom Petty's sloppy seconds
>not wanting to have direct connection to musical genius

why live?

It's tiny like a clit now he doesn't have balls

Thank you

>propaniacs
Is it like a rule that every fat kid in a tv show has to take his shirt off

>mfw Luanne died irl

tfw

Mihn is best girl

Why was Bobby such a fag?

>he has best girls daughter

>liking Peggy episodes

>What was the best episode?

A Fire Fighting We Will Go or Soldier Of Misfortune

>What was the worst episode?

Any Lucky-centric episode, along with most of the later season Bobby episodes.

Best was the one where all the guys become Firefighters and fuck everything up and everyone blames the others and makes up their own elaborate story of what happens, stabbing their friends in the back while doing so.

Yet at the end they still come together and remain friends and are don't even care that they were willing to throw one another under the bus.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdyGfiIirD8

>The one where Hank mistakenly uses crack rocks as fish bait was pretty good.

My favorite as well.

Was coming to this thread to post this.

I James Bond Burgered

what that makes no sense

GOAT episode is indisputably the trick or treat one. all the great episodes revolve around some type of halloween theme.

worst was when hank had to make that football throw to win a $1,000,000 and passed on it in the end.

I liked the Football one Bill was great sucks that hank lost a million dollars though

Worst episode is the one where Peggy kills that guy.

oh right i forgot bills family was the subplot for that episode. lol that deserved its own episode.

>That one episode where Peggy destroys an entire online game because Hank wouldn't pay attention to her.

Spirit Journey or the pigman episodes were a tie for me as far as best. Can't really say which would be worst. I liked all of 'em.

Any 24/7 streaming sites for KotH left? It used to help a lot with my insomnia.

The worst. I hate Peggy so much

Best: The one where Peggy's parachute didn't open when skydiving.

Worst: The one where it turned out she survived.

I liked that episode until peggy ruined it

I once revealed to my co-workers at lunch that King of the Hill is my favorite show and they all became silent and one person even tried to argue with me about it.

Who /sug/ here?

>not being on the writing team and making a mission statement called "peggy must suffer"

Why live?

I especially love that Peggy couldn't even let Hank have the game as just a hobby. It seriously didn't matter if he played the game on his off-time as long as he didn't abandon his responsibilities.

But nope! Gaming is a waste of time! You should take up a more productive hobby, Hank! Like Boggle!

worst one was that one where peggy moved in with that mexican actor it was so fucking cringe

The first mistake was having office chat.

If people actually knew what other people really thought, we would all despise each other.

Worst: either one of the more forgetabble Peggy ones, or the zz top one
Best: There are so many good ones I cant really pick one

I like the Peggy one were she accidentally took home the Mexican girl, and the one where she spanks everyone. So there are a couple good Peggy eps.

silently pounded

>literally every Peggy episode is her getting her shit kicked in as a result of her hubris and Hank having to step in

Can anyone name one Peggy episode where shit doesn't explode in her face.

the con-artist one with the fake hotel room safe at the end. such an asspull after you get to see peggy break down crying as part of her le plan.

The game was going to die anyway, at least according to what those developers told Peggy. They said it was freeware and no money in it and not worth their time.

IIRC

all episodes are the best, there was no worst, i tell you what.

best is the bill dozer or the one where hank rents a semi to deliver furniture to his mom in arizona

worst one is pigmilion or the one where peggy steals the turkey after bobby takes home ec

The worst episode was Uncool Customer, if we're counting season 13 which I hated most of.

I can't think of a best. A Firefighting We Will Go is mentioned a lot.

the one where mr strickland meets his bastard son and hank gets the propane jacket is great.

And fuck Sup Forums, I liked the last episode

Season 13 had its moments. I wish I could say that I liked the finale but everything but the last 5 minutes didn't click with me.

CAUSE A TRUCKER HELPS A TRUCKER HELP HIS MOMMA WHENEVER HE CAN

Most truckers are fat retarded methheads and it's a bit hilarious that they consider them some sort of national heroes.

>Everyone hated that baby
>Hated a baby?!

Im trying to find Peggy and luannes stupid carol they made but I cant find it

>its a buck episode

The real series finale isn't this one, it's the one where Bobby joins the meat team and ends with him and Hank grilling together for the whole neighborhood. Which I loved. I especially liked finally learning what boomhauers job was. I watched it when it was new and it was advertised as the finale, that night the episode where Bobby gets cucked by a bunch of little skanks also aired. Fox is retarded and didn't air all their episodes before airing the finale so a lot of people think the one with Kahn being manic depressive is the last one.

Oh I know, that just went with my "Season 13 has its moments" comment

The job itself is pretty important. The workers just happen to be fat retarded methheads.