Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums
As someone who has never preordered before i'm not sure what to expect. I bought the new Mass Effect game off the JB-HI-FI website. Am i to expect a disk copy of the game via the mail or will i receive like an origin key or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/platforms/pc-game/mass-effect-andromeda/578363/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you'll get a big pile of shit in the mail

>preordered Ass Effect

>preordering games at all
>Ass Effect

NEVER go full retard OP

you done goofed. unless youre a millennial/liberal retarded pile of shit. this game is going to be absolute trash. and thats coming from a fanboy who loved the series so much he got a bitchin hoody. fuck this game yo. fucking feminist pandering pile of shit

Are you a child?

These are things you would research first before spending money if you worked for it yourself.

I used to love ME series, until they made the 3. Serie. Then some nigger from EA posted some racist shit What cut my rope. So don't expect something good but a bunch of sjw-tier shit. Also torrent that shit If you want.

Spend your money on rational things

He's right, you know OP.

You know you're a millenial too, right?

And why would liberals like the game?

What the fuck is this troll bait. I mean I doubt the game will be good but this post is full on retarded

OP already spent the money because he is dumb.

Sage

>implying you know my age
>being so young you dont see the politics in the gaming industry and how its gone to absolute shit under politically correct directions
dont be mad just because you preordered a shit game. didnt you learn anything from gta5? the game that wasnt finished till a year after its release. then you didnt even get to GET the finished product because most of it went to next gen/pc. but i digress

That's why

I hope they don't fuck it up. The other 3 games on the hardest setting is fucking fun. Every room or area you enter is like a puzzle that you have to solve by positioning you and your party in the right spots, managing your abilities and your party's abilities for maximum synergy. Took lots and lots of deaths. Looking at the trailers, it looks like they turned it into a pew pew pew shooter.

haha, it's garbage. it's been leaked, the game is fucking trashbins. I wonder what kind of backlash this will cause seeing as the fiasco of the 3rd ME was massive.

Checked
Also I always torrent games. The only one I bought is MGSV with ground zero in a pack.

from jb hi fi in australia or nz?
post the link to the item you bought

>enjoyed mass effect
Lol if you enjoyed mass effect, you probably didn't play its predecessors, which means you probably aren't older than 30, which means you are a millenial since anyone born after 1985 is a millenial.

>preordering
>ever
>bioware
>ever

Its like people have a disappointment fetish or something

are.you.retarded. i said i loved the series but was telling you the new shit is going to be trash. jesus christ clean the cum out of your eyes before you try replying.

You said you like the series, so I assume you mean the first games, which were trash.

Dude I'm not trying to shit on you, but preordering a game these days is one of the most retarded things you can do.

Does it make you feel edgy to say a beloved game series is trash?

Why don't you have a look at s,n,a.p.c,h.a.t,y(,)me to leak local sluts nudes.

jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/platforms/pc-game/mass-effect-andromeda/578363/

It was a JB in AUS