Other urls found in this thread:

anonvote.com/poll/s542530nq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on I know you cunts have nothing else to do start posting

Bump

Fuck I'm the only Nigel no mates tonight

>watching Attenborough

Am I the only person alive who can't stand
that wheezing git and his stupid echidna?

I reckon he's great ae. But I don't watch it for his commentary, I watch it for the footage and for the tiny random snippets of animal behaviour. That's shit is interesting bro.

anonvote.com/poll/s542530nq

Thanks Gary what a great poll

anyone in wellington know where I can get a roadworthy WOFed car for $300

>Wellington checking in

are you the same person from wellington always lamenting that you want a cute boy to cuddle?

Nope

And nope. Why, wanna cuddle?

nah he's just annoying

Fuckwit, stop ringing me

I'm sorry mate I've still got you on speed dial.

D U N E D I N reporting in, bruh

I honestly don't understand the appeal of these threads, they always just devolve into political bullshit.

>Christchurch

Sup cunt nuggets, based uncle Winnie here.

Atten-BRUH

Hamilton reporting in

How are our two dirtiest student slums this evening?

Eh... Got ditched by my mates.

post grinder

Pretty sure I'm not a he.

TITS OR GTFO

Bummer bro. Oh well they're fuckwits anyway ae.

Post my Grindr? Fuck you post your grindr

What are you looking for in a guy? Cute is subjective.

Dunedin is not bad, it keeps on keeping on, it's getting a bit nippy tonight

oh do you not have enough money for a herb grinder?
well i guess its better to have 2 tinneys rather than a grinder with no weed

grindr is the gay tinder

i know bb
im the complete opposite of that sadly

>En Zed Fred.
Good job making the thread hard to find.

You put NZ/New Zealand for the people who search for it.

>fucking newfags

Checking in from Welly. Doing the same as OP minus the Attenborough

Someone who has a job, isn't a jealous control freak and genuinely cares.
I get the feeling it's a "pick one." Situation though.

>not using catalog and just looking for the flag
>Fucking oldfags

>"Hey, Dunners?"
>"Yeah, Scotty?"
>"What we going to do tonight?"
>"What we do every night. Go to McDonalds and I'll furiously finger myself in the toilets while you stand outside and listen"
>"You're the man, bro"

>not scrolling continuously to view every new created thread waiting patiently for an en zed fred

HBC checking in good aye lads hows my Sup Forumsros

Oh right. Yeah I've got a sharpstone, which is now empty. I'm scraping up a storm. No I won't post it cbf exif scrub from mobile.

I was hoping you would say "someone with arms"

Lamenting about not having an emotionally intellegent bf to a bunch of fucking autistic isn't going to get you anywhere. Where are you looking for this diamond in the rough? Like how do you try to meet people?

>"Hey Idbro?"
>"..."
>"Idbro?"
>"..."
>"Bro?"
>"..."
>"Pls reply"
>"..."

Palmy here. Just watched the Canes/Highlanders game, regret not going down to welly for it now with mates who went to the cricket. Heading to work in an hour and sleeping tomorrow. Hate working nights when I'm dry

What does and do do you do for work?

have you already lost the lil scraper for the kief?

Who would like to come and itch my bum hole for me?

Oh fuck yeah I lost that in my car after a month. I don't care though, they should have been made of steel. The edge dulled and it stopped scraping and started more smearing the keef if you know what I mean?

I just use the blade of a little knife which fits the shape

You keep it clean?

Legs would be good too...

Warehouse stocking, pays good and its easy to stay awake. Tiring but still hard to sleep in the day

Oh for fucks sake.

Yes I keep it clean. Fuck that pic is disgusting.

>I have a man bum too

i use a cut up community services card
but i noticed that it makes some kief stick to the bottom, i used a xacto knife blade on it and scraped up so much kief. so now my grinder is completely empty

fucking tinnies these days are .4 of a gram

At the actual Warehouse?

I've got 3

>da dum tissssssssssssss

Well the guy I was referring to was because he said so.

Unless he's decided he's "non-binary"

.4 if you can find them bro a lot of people cant

Jesus Christ. I've smoked my fair share of weed but why do so many of you cunts base your identity around it? Fucking 420 Blaze it faggots.

i have to split it with 2 people though so theres really no point to smoking right now
im just to addicted to stop

Any cuteboys in Christchurch?

I'm seriously thinking of growing my own, spacebuckets seem simple to make and could easily make hash/tincture.

Plus wouldn't give money to gangs/shitcunts and could also sponsor someone through the greencross.

timaru reporting in

still swapping bjs for bowlies

>People talking about weed
>"Omg why you only ever talk about that!!!"
>They literally aren't as you could see if their replies

Kik?

>bowlies
For what?

Last I got I paid 50 for 1.5 and that was the only shit I could find

That's the one

>You're fucked mate. Learn to either talk English or handle your weed.

Yep! Post yours :)

bowl of crack mate

On no I got one letter wrong which means I can't speak English!
How lucky for you I got that one letter wrong so you didn't have to try argue against what I said

Why is there always a newzealand thread. Is it only showing up because im a newzealander or is it because we have nothing better to do then shitpost on Sup Forums all day

its tradition

Haha, and again. Handle your buzz, faggot.

That's literally Sup Forums+flags

Yeah that's my thoughts too bro. This drought happens every year and it's been worse for the last 2 years. If I had the a place to do it I'd put seeds/seedlings in tomorrow.

What makes you think I base my identify on weed? Why don't you think I base my identity on Attenborough? You sound like a real presumptuous cunt ae. I wish everyone was an asshole and didn't contribute like you bro. Makes the world a great place.

It's the timing. Most countries are most active in their respective evenings, and Saturday night always brings out the lonely. Probably the times your always on, evenings and weekends? Threads don't show up preferentially based on where you are.

Lol try argue against what I said.

Go on, have an attempt.

>This drought happens every year and it's been worse for the last 2 years
Yeah and it's silly as. I've had some shocking purchases within the last six months.

Another thing with growing is you could grow sativa. I'm not actually sure whether I've ever had sativa, sure it takes too long for the shit growers we have here.

The fact that you even need to mention the drugs you're consuming speaks volumes. Are you smoking for the effects or are you smoking for the image it creates? The bragging rights? Get high by all means but don't have a pride parade about it. It's nothing special.

I had some bag seed just before xmas and moved into a new place I could. got 2 sprouted and strong but had to go away for 10 days. rigged up a dripper but it fucked up and the died from underwatering. Now I just need to get some more to try again...

Lol I haven't talked about smoking in this thread at all.

I replied to your incorrect little cry that those anons were only talking about weed. I mentioned that they clearly weren't, as in their replies they clearly mentioned non-weed things too.

Once again you've failed in your reply to me. Really really pathetic.

>don't have a pride parade about it.
They are simply talking about it, settle the fuck down you sad cunt. Who the fuck are you?

You that cunt who had a cry about the 'shit memes'?

Where you at? I got plenty.

Well, this is officially the stupidest debate on Sup Forums I've ever been a part of. I don't care about you. You've got me confused for someone else and all I did was object to basing identity on marijuana smoking. I mean, if you need to announce you smoke weed in any context you're automatically a huge faggot.

Any vola going?

>Well, this is officially the stupidest debate on Sup Forums I've ever been a part of.
Why start it then? You were wrong, they weren't only talking about weed, so you started talking shit you didn't even understand.

What a fucking dumb cunt.

Your dubs have no power here. Now touch my penis.

Palmy bro

Yeah depends where your seeds are coming from. I've heard of guys who get them through the mail from overseas alg, and I've heard of people getting a knock on the door and a court date instead.

I'd be happier getting some seedlings locally, at least I know the police or customs can't trace it.

No matter how good the packaging, our biosecurity picks up a lot of stuff bro and they're assholes, they let it get to you and then they snap you.

And this bro fuuuuuuck from what I gather they're literally like fucking children for the first month. Need pretty close attention and it's easy for a newbie to miss a beat and they die or to outright kill them. I'll be doing research before a start up ae

Hey. Hey you. High horse autist. No none here bases their identity on weed. I was just asking what everyone was doing tonight, and telling people what I'm doing. That's not an indication of identity.

"Oh if you feel the need to talk about it you're a huge faggot" eat shit mate, at least the stoners here have contributed instead of picking apart grammar and showing everyone how superior you feel.

Yeah they were mint but as far as I can tell it stuffed up maybe 4 days in. Was annoying to would be well on the way right now.

Anyone else know how to find other people just trying to fuck. Also, where do I find cougars or just horny grandma's?

You mad bro?

I'm in th3 auckland area

Not at all no.

why you wanna fuck grandmas?

I know you don't like grammar Nazis but "ae" isn't a thing.

you live in NZ bro more bob marley albums sold per capitia than anywhere else in the world.....NWO weed be taking over .

Mature women are hot as all hell.

jakeathome

Yeah and the most popular radio station is shit like ZM/The Edge.

Chch.

Thinking of killing myself.

Life isn't bad but god damn is my depression getting the better of me. One bad thought becomes a thousand and spirals around in my head.

I obviously won't. But. I want to do it.

females HMU with snapchat names.

Call Lifeline. They'll only confirm your decision. There's no reasoning with life lovers. They will never understand your mindset.

Ae is a thing because it's generally understood by the population. Like "yeah nah". Yeah its not strictly grammatically correct, but to say it's "not a thing" just isn't true, ae?

It's eh you muppet.