Is it kino?

Is there a Depp cameltoe?

How bad is it compared to Tusk, is there anything as bad as the Kill Bill Kid

Nude Scenes.
How Many?

nice quads, checked

Do your bratwurst.

No. Definitely not.
Not that I noticed. I did notice some recurring cleavage from Smith's daughter.
Worse than Tusk for sure. Pretty much all of the Bratzis(or however they're called, the sausage Nazis) are about the same level of SFX as the Kill Bill Kid.

Is it just people standing and talking with fixed camera?

Red State was pretty good, he needs to stop being lazy

There's a lot of that. There's two action scenes, one where the girls fight the Bratzis at the convenience store and one where they fight pic related.
Of his most recent work, let's say post-JSBSB, I've enjoyed Tusk the most because of the weird body horror aspect of it. This felt like a huge step back from Tusk. Kevin claims he made this for an audience of 12 year old girls, but I can't possibly imagine a 12 year old girl enjoying this.

A NEENER NARNY?

How many shots did Kevin have of his daughter's sweet ass?

What the fuck is that?

I must be the only person who hated Red State. It felt like a whole bunch of genres put into a blender and by the time it was over all I could think was "What the fuck did I just watch?"

>why
I want a genuine answer

I'm legitimately offended by this. Like all of my senses are offended by it.

Was it atleast so bad it good kinda way or its just unwatchable trash?

Also I wonder if lily rose is gonna regret being in this shit movie when she older.

He tried to do a realistic horror but he bogged it down with bad ideals and his half assed dialogue that slowed the pace.
Tusk could have been b-movie kino but it sucked. Should have been 40 minutes.

This movie looks awful. ADHD style for teen girls who are weirdos. Plus the Canadian mocking is weak. We don't say senior/nennier either.

It's not a big focus, but you do get some nice shots where the girls are wearing Yoga outfits. Like I mentioned here
I noticed some focus on her cleavage. One shot in particular comes to mind where Depp's daughters parents in the movie are leaving for Niagara Falls, the girls are trying to talk them out of it and they're leaning in to the window of their cars and her cleavage is very obvious.
The main bad guy is a Canadian Nazi sculptor who made the small sausage guys, and he makes this sculpture out of the bodies of the people the Bratzis have killed then they get inside of it and commandeer it.
I wasn't a big fan of Red State, but it felt different, like KS stepping outside of his comfort zone. Some of it I liked, Parks and Goodman gave good performances.
DUDE WEED LMAO

>eh-2-zed
I mean, it's at most "kinda" clever

Would you recommend it to the morbidly curious?

No, it wasn't so bad it's good. I know Kevin Smith is trying to market it as bad on purpose to do damage control, but it's not. To be honest, it's just boring and bland for the most part. It's a really bad comedy, a lot of the jokes are just that people have accents. The main villain has a bit where he just does bad celebrity impressions for no apparent reason.
The worst part is how embarrassing it is for everyone involved. Lily Rose is actually one of the best parts of the movie, you can tell she could be a good actress with the right part. Harley Quinn was there with her dad at the Q&A for the screening I went to and someone asked her if she was considering acting as a career and she said she was. I felt bad, I can't imagine anyone would hire her with Yoga Hosers on her resume. Her dad basically sabotaged her career before it even started, it's like reverse nepotism.

Only people I could recommend this to are die hard Kevin Smith fans. Do you think Pucky Charms(Get it, puck? As in hockey? Canadians like hockey. Get it?) is clever? Boxes of Pucky Charms are featured prominently throughout the movie.

I don't even think the south park movie was this offensive.

So, Kevin smith fall in love with Depp's daughters?

Where did you see it?

Fantasia Film Festival

How did Kevin Smith go from OK-tier to utter garbage so quickly?

Was it really because he started smoking weed all the time?

watching this for Lily Rose

Did Kevin Smith do a Q&A afterwards?

Yes. He also did a 50 minutes intro for an 80 minutes movie.

He was a one-trick pony. Same thing with Shamalamadingdong. That one trick was pretty great, amazing even, and from that base of acclaim they got latitude to go on. And they went on to make several of basically the same movie, until the novelty wore off, and people figured out that they had one kind of story to tell and after the 4th go round it was played out.

Unfortunately once you get firmly enough established, especially if you have an explosive start, you can basically coast on that and keep getting work. Forever.

>He was a one-trick pony. Same thing with Shamalamadingdong.
Pleb opinion. Granted he's never put people off the habit of expecting twists in his movies, but he's never really encouraged it either. Shyamalan's best "trick" is actually that he can perfectly deconstruct genre's and then put them back together in the space of one film.

Kek, that is Kevin Smith for sure.