Share stories of successfully cheating on your spouse. I am married and want to cheat with a girl from work...

Share stories of successfully cheating on your spouse. I am married and want to cheat with a girl from work. Kinda did one time, but before we got too far she got chicken and we didn't even get to third. She's married too. But then she snaps me and says she thinks about fucking me all the time.... FUUUUCCCCk

Don't do it, nigga

why not bro

FUCK YOUR BETA ASS. IF YOU CAN'T STAY FAITHFUL TO A WOMAN, DON'T MARRY HER, COCKSLEEVE. LET A REAL MAN TAKE CARE OF HER.

I slept with a friend once despite being in a relationship.

It was great. We had fun, agreed it should just be the once, never told anyone else about it, and I'm still dating my girlfriend from back then. I see the girl i cheated on her with like twice a year, we're still buds. Absolutely no consequences, got to see another woman naked, got off, didn't end up sacrificing anything. Totally great.

Once I cheated at chess and moved a pawn like a queen.

ffs she didn't notice

seems like a solid order of events. I think that's how this could go down too. I'll probably get a new job in a year or two and never even see this chick again.

l am fucking my neighbours wife and they have a family, pretty sure he will never find out and she won't tell him

Well I tried once, got a handjob basically but felt incredibly guilty for 6 months before i couldnt take it anymore and confessed. I certainly cant handle it, which sucks. THought I might be one of those guys, but nah.

It's really not worth it in the long run. Unless you're really unhappy in the relationship, and she doesn't meet your needs (and I don't mean sexually), then don't do it. If those are the case, then leave her before you get with another girl. I've had thoughts about this before. But at the end of the day, my woman makes me food, does my laundry, gives me head on demand (and earnestly loves it), scratches my back, and shares tons of laughter with me. Even if the sex is repetitive and we know each other's anatomy, making the prospect of being with new people sound even better, I wouldn't be willing to risk even half those things just to get my dick wet with some meaningless whore. Even if there was a chance at something more. Just saying.

I made out with another girl naked in front of my girlfriend tonight.

I think my girl is a cuck so I just have to ask her to fuck other girls. It's pretty great

This

yeah I'm not one of those guys who feels guilt. I watched Dexter and felt like maybe I should be him haha! PLUS this girl who says she wants to fuck but doesn't go through with it has a great body. Amazing body. good looking. Kinda wild. damn.

If you want to fuck her then tell her you just want to be friends.

put half of your money into a second bank account. and never touch it again. every paycheck, half it. do this for about...30 days

now consider if you still want to cheat

>getting married

Interesting take... I see what your'e saying. I really don't think I'd get caught... but that's what I'm sure everyone thinks. Logically, I know I shouldn't. But when I'm horny and at work and the girl is snapping me that she wants to do it... That seems to make a lot of logic at that moment.

If l did this with an interest account would l actually make decent money from it? Fuck the wife shit etc

Look man, if you love your woman, just don't do it. Even if you didn't feel any guilt, and you knew for certain you could get away with it, it's still a betrayal. Think for one moment about how confident you feel that your spouse would never betray you. And if you're not, then you don't trust her, and the relationship is built on a shit foundation. But if you are, then for a moment think about how this person you committed yourself to love and care for has trust in you, leaves herself to be vulnerable to you, and wouldn't for anything betray you or the trust you have in her... and then consider how you'd just literally throw all of that out the window just to satisfy some primal and immediate and unevolved need. For fucks sake, man, if you're so horny, then jerk it and forget about it. Or bring up your feelings to your old lady. Mine has told me before if I ever feel that some other girl could meet some need of mine or even a crazy fantasy of mine that she couldn't, she'd rather me just tell her and get it over with than for me to go behind her back about it. And I think that fact in and of itself makes me want to do it less. But yet it's still a relief knowing that offer is there, even if it would hurt her for me to do it.

Bump

my bitch kinda sux but long story & bedtime for work in an hour,...

Fucked 3 different girls & got frisky with 2 seperate girls in a 4 way (me + 2 + the 1 i fucked)

& i made out with a few chicks too & also had some very intrested.

Not caught yet. My old gal can't get herself off most times. Shit sucks cuz i want that connection.
Wish i was single so bad but long story. No kids or merry yet,
Ughhhhhhh

white knight samefag

Tell her that if she doesn't turn around and pull down her panties you'll show her husband the text messages she sent you.

just cut myself on your edge

not quite married yet, but I've been with my gf for 5 years now and we're planning on it.

>be 3 years into an alright relationship
>meet another girl at uni during class
>she's hotter, smarter, and way more engaging than my gf
>nervously bump into her all the time and saying hi
>gf is being demanding and bitchy at this point in the relationship
>realize i'm not going to get any for months
>fuck it, i'm going to cheat
>i'm doing it half out of hatred for gf, half because damn this new girl is niiiccee
>i've casually developed a skill since middle school to stalk people
>employskillz.exe
>find out where she lives, works, her fam, her schedules, friends, all online profiles
>eventually I created scenarios where we see each other all the time
>again, she's quite engaging and is taking all my bait
>I'm talking to her more often than gf now
>finally I ask her out as casually as I could, almost spilled my fucking spaghetti
>oh, would your gf be alright with that?
>well I was thinking we could just go out without her knowing, if that's ok
>actually words spoken were 100X more retarded than that
>i'm literally trying to start a relationship with this girl instead of just fucking her for some reason
>first fucking night out with her and i'm almost caught by my gf's fucking friends
>am I being watched??
>we drive MILES away and end up having flirty conversations until we're back at her place
>actually user, no one is home right now, would you like to come in?
>likeididn'tknowthatalready.jpg
>end up having the most sensual sex experience i've even had that night
>have I made a mistake in choosing a mate?
>I actually had a hard time wrapping my head around who I was actually dating
>sex with girl is now a regular thing
>gf has lightened up and things are good, but i'm jus not impressed anymore
>I gently pushed my gf to get a job far away so now I have more time to spend with girl
>about a year in to my charade, she starts asking questions
>so are we together?

Backstory
>Be going through a divorce
/Endbackstory

Dating 1 girl. Fucking 2 others on the side.
Find a 4th... Actually love the 4th but still don't want to give up the other ones... I've been fucked up since the divorce.

>FUCK
>i've been essentially dating 2 women for the past year
>the crisis in my head is back, new hottness, or old reliable?
>but user, your gf is shit, i can take care of you so much better!
>i tell her i'll think about it
>meanwhile gf has been getting back in shape, treating me better
>the fuck? where has this gf been all this time?
>i found out later she had a free gym membership from her work
>she may or may not have also had a one night stand with one of her coworkers, unverifiable
>i made my decicion some months after, i'm going to stay with my gf
>of course i'm going to fuck the absolute shit out of new girl to get my fill before i end this
>new girl and i fuck more than neets jerking it to chinese cartoons
>finally i decide to end this
>she had been getting her more and more drunk week after week and talking to other guys
>we're at a uni party and just as she's middle of the way to wasted, i tell her i have to go with my gf
>she starts getting angry at me that i'm still "leaving her" for my gf
>i hate you user!
>i take my leave
>a week later i take out new girl and she's not herself, it's obvious something is wrong
>or right?
>of course she ended up having sex with multiple guys that night, and says she can't rememebr too much
>to clarify, we were never exclusive, she was a side girl, and she knew it, but that night made her feel uneasy
>checkmate
>a month later she finds out she's pregnant, no way to know the father, and her family is super religious
>she cries and wails to me for days
>eventually reality sets in, she's pregnant, family won't let her abort, but she'll be taken care of
>she was rather well off to begin with
>about halfway through her pregnancy she tells me she's leaving town to some other family's house
>i have never spoken to her since then
>she deleted her online profiles, or probably just switched to different accounts
>it's over

>this whole time my gf has done a total 180 and is relatively great
>i'm more worried that she was none the wiser as i cheated on her for a whole fucking YEAR
>i hope she's not this aloof when we have kids

To this day, i still believe my year-long cheating has taught me to love my gf even more. Obviously my situaton wasn't exactly typical, but even cheating in the short-term really opens your emotional brain to new feelings and shit.

TL:DR
>i'm getting married to my gf after cheating on her for a year
>it was great

>marrying an idiot that doesn't know you've been cheating for a year

Hmm

I relate to this.

I'm in your early stages though.
I'm not quite sure if i wanna be with old reliable long time cuz old reliable has backfires, bad performance & some other issues.

Life is such muh niggas

all women are aloof, this one happened to be aloof in the right things to let me cheat

yeah, I wrestled with that in my head for months, you really have to think hard about it. it's selfish, but it really is about what you want from life.

I think you saved my merriage thanks user

Thanx pimp.

We'll see if old reliable changes shit around tho.
Weather I'm your situation or not... as in if she pulled a fast one on me with another dude or not.
For the most part (in a non cuck way) i wouldn't care if she did cuz i love old reliable so much but am so not a fan of her & have to fill a void of really bad sex with other women,..

... I ended REALLY good sex with two other women, 3 actually, just to ensure shit didn't get out of hand & back to old reliable.
Need time to think.
Old Reliable is a very good catch but there's alot of performance issues not being met.

Will have to take some more time to think throu.
.been with her for five and a half years now.

** not implying that your situation for sure had her cheat on you too.,,

I'm in the same boat.
& feel same way