She is sexy and hilarious, anyone who says otherwise is a lying white supremacist who belongs on pol

she is sexy and hilarious, anyone who says otherwise is a lying white supremacist who belongs on pol

Have you seen her wicked tramp stamp?

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

She's a dumb kike that needs to be put in the ovens.

Jesus...

All I see is a potato

SCREENCAP THIS SHIT
TOP KEK

*was

She steals most of her material and she's a fucking turf whale!

Obnoxious Jew broad with a weight problem; like 85% of all Jew broads...

Did he died?

I'm not familiar with her work, but I'm getting awfully sick of these new celebrities who are 40lbs overweight popping up and everyone acting like the hottest thing since the sun.

She ain't bad to look at, but she sure as hell ain't the kind to brag to your friends about either.

who is this??

She's a fat white whore with about as much funny in her as a rotting cucumber.....

oh my

Weird. Did her face get smaller or did her head get bigger?

says her pussy smells like a barnyard animal. you dont have to be alt-right to one star that

says the alt-right ruined her tv ratings, how do they make something worse that they werent gonna watch anyways?

>jokes on you
>Sup Forums is my favorite board