Ask a New Orleans drug dealer anything

Ask a New Orleans drug dealer anything

why do you want to live in new orleans
and is your skin dark?

How much for a QP?

Selling weed doesn't make you a drug dealer. Grow up kid

Born and raised here man you don't "want" or pick where you're born at. The city is dirty and stinky as fuck especially down town but you come to love it.
No I'm white

but you pick were you stay
how much for a lb?

>new orleans
>and is your skin dark?

Obviously

kek

Yep Bc that one pic is everything I've ever sold in my life, you needa grow up woady

Not always. Sure I could move but I have family and friends here that's retarded. 3.3k

u the dealer and the grower? or just the dealer

Oh you sell weed? Some drug dealer you must be.

Im on the westbank, my roomy needs a solid plug.

by roomy you mean you?

Seller and smoker. People smuggle this shit here from legal states. It really makes you question legality. We are in the same country and we can send people a few states away where a plant is legal, and then risk their freedom for having it just a few imaginary borders away where it isn't legal. Being in this position has shown me how arbitrary the law is, unless it comes to violence and homicide.

Soon, taking a break to find a job

I grew up in Belle Chasse lmfao

How much can you usually flip a lb for?

I been in nola for about 8 months. Grew up in thibodaux

How would you feel is one of your customers offered to sell you drugs.

same fam, can't wait to start smoking again. gl on the hunt its brutal to find a decent job, been looking for over a month.

How much you sell ounces for? I am buying some decent stuff for $250 an ounce in Baton Rouge.

3.3k all day.
Damn I have family that goes to Nichols and friends that grew up in Lafourche parish lol

Why is Red Stick so much better than New Orleans?

Small world haha never seen locals on Sup Forums

You said you can buy a lb for 3.3k; I'm asking how much you can profit from that lb

I don't do drugs just smoke weed i grew up in a house full of drug addicts so Tend to stay away from all that
Not gonna get much better down here
It's really not lol trust me. Not just for Nola and BR but:

Coastal cities>landlocked cities.

Its not trust me. More hiv per capita, lsu's nightlife is shit compared to New Orleans. If you dont like food or frats there isnt much else.

I seen someone making fun of the Galliano Walmart one time on here and I was dying I living in lafourche for a while as well haha can't lie

Shit we might know eachother. I actually grew up in golden meadow. Everyone knows my family down there too for their businesses. Wont specify on here since its Sup Forums but js

>selling drugs doesn't make you a drug dealer

Damn nigga wtf? I use to live right down there tbh. Even went to golden meadow middle school for 2 years. Just so you know I ain't lying Angie Plaisance is a bitch ass teacher lmfao

>HIV

Don't have sex with niggers. Problem solved. Food is about equal. The New Orleans murder rate is double BR though, which is really bad since BR's is already pretty damn bad. All that aside BR is growing, not below sea level, and is a possible port for oceanic vessels.

What are some tips for people who want to start selling drugs?

FUCK ANGIE PLAISANCE. Had her in 6th then her dumbass decides to teach 8th and i had her again.

Don't

I don't know what that user means, but I' sell weed to friends for the exact price I pay for it, and I don't believe that makes me a dealer.

Bro this is some freaky shit lol tell me you had my nigga RALPH CHERAMIE

Is it really that bad? also what are some of the most crazy stories related to dealing?

It's bad in certain parts

I tried asking how much he could make off a lb of weed but he wouldn't answer

I took band but had him one year when i quit. One of the chillest teachers ever. I grad with his daughter

What are your plans for the future? Its such a profitable business but people become addicted to the dolla bills and stay in the game until they get busted and wind up in prison with all their weath seized rather than gtfo and try to carve an honest (legal) life. Go.

I told you 3.3k man

800qp....
And 3300 for the unit
So who wants to get a worst deal per zip if they buy the full lb rather than the q...youre fake as fuck

Damn You way older than me dog lol

Don't. There are far more badass and dangerous people who will kill, have killed, and won't mind killing you over a couple hundred dollars if you scorn them somehow, but if you're known to have a couple thousand of dollars on you, you might end up dead in a ditch.

Don't do it.

The ones that are successful are known to be violent so people don't fuck with them and have a good strong group of friends where people wouldn't wanna start shit with them in the first place, and yes that means friends who've been to prison, friends who are actual thugs and gangsters, not someone who wants to make enough money selling drugs to buy a PC.

That kind of environment is no place for you so don't even think about it 'cause you will be robbed and taken for all of your shit within a week or less.

So yeah, don't. Nothing good comes out of it. And heavy drugs, meth and heroin, people will do all kinds of fucked up shit to get it, rob you, lie to you, steal from you, cut you, shoot you, suck your blood out of your period pussy for a point of H just so they're not sick. Whatever you want mate.

But still, it's dangerous. Even though the period blood sucking sounds like so much fun you faggot, I bet you'd love that you sound like a sick fuck that would you little pussy ass bitch. Stick to gore on Sup Forums 'cause you'll never be a drug diller.

No seriously bro, all jokes aside, don't.

he's asking the profit

I'm confused kek. You're saying after you've bought and sold the lb, you make 3.3k?

No you absolutely pick where you live. If you're a cuck who was born and raised in the city you live in as an adult you are lazy and or boring.

3200 if you buy in quarters....this guy can't do basic math.

EXPOSED. Dealer my ass.

Were you around for New Orleans in the late 90s and pre-Katrina? I hear the ghettos, specifically the lower 9th were like the worst most violent in American history. Was it just pure anarchy, chaos?

>do u ship worldwide ?

Hes not a plug dude
He sells 800qps and 3300 lbs lol
You get a worst deal per oumce buying a lb off him instead of the q. This fools stupid

It's the dirty south you fuckin sheltered child. People in New Orleans will sell you laundry detergent powder instead of coke, and growing up we use to mash BBs into weed bugs so they'd weigh more. You lucky you paying for the real shit cause if I was still starving I'd be selling fuckin MOJO

Haha word i barely go on the bayou anymore. I love new orleans.

Ah that's what I though

who was your favorite pro wrestler growing up in the 70's?

This thread is hilarious. Can't even get his prices right. Selling dime bags to your friends doesn't make you cool. You've never touched weight or real drugs.

Im not the dealer. Im the guy pointing out that his q prices are better than his lb prices. He's retarded

thumbnail looks like someone took a poo all over the floor

so if I buy 4 qp it'll cost 100 less than a lb? nice

I don't wanna become a real drug dealer, but i've been wanting to sell drugs to my current plug. Since he doesn't have LSD. So HE can sell on the striates, I'm not dumb.

damn all those LA teachers have french ass names

Years spent living with dealers and being an addict I can only think of reasons not to. I never went to jail but they all sure fucking did. I could give you a 2 page list of reasons not to and jail would just be the first bullet point. You want money just clean up and get a job. Fuck that life. The hounds of hell couldnt drag me back.

Honestly dude I was born in 97. My dad was an OG over there. I'm not gonna go too far into detail but he told me after Katrina, nothing was the same. All the connects and top dogs and shit, nowhere to be seen after the storm. Used to make 10k a night after him and my mom got divorced

Ugh the nigger is really evaporating off you at dangerous levels. It smells like nigger really bad in here, oily filthy scummy low life nigger alert who'll rip someone off on a dime bag by putting a BB in some weed and then go collect his EBT and welfare money cuz he's incapable to provide for anything in society so he just roams the streets being a cockroach for life.

liar

Exactly

Freddie Blassie

Lol you never been to the dirty south boy keep that preppy ass drug dealer shit whatever pussy ass city you come from. I'm makin this much money by fucking people over and if you don't like that you should come down here and try to buy some weed they'd sell your tourist ass some mojo have you shaking on the cement whole everybody snapchats you getting kicked in the fuckinf face, at least I'm selling real weed faggot stay up north

Hey op, you ever bang a chick named celine?

HAHAHA. Those are the normal sounding ones dude. Dont even get me started

Oh yeah? Well what if he decides to just take it from you you stupid fuck? What if he'll sell it for you and keep the profit? What the fuck are you gonna do?

Are you willing to hurt him to get your money? Because that's how drug dealing works, this type of shit happens more than you'd think AMONG friends, even good friends...prior good friends, especially with hard drugs.

So why the fuck do you think your weak little bitch ass with a limited amount of friends who aren't thugs, who never done hard time is gonna succeed somehow?

Don't step into a dangerous place where you can't hold your weight or you gonna get gooned NIGGA

Since you know how it really is, i'll take your advice into consideration heavily.

The one with the Mexican ass last name? My cousin fucked her

Where'd they go, Texas? I know here in Dallas after Katrina there's a large apartment area close to me that went from nothing to like 10 murders a year when all them NO niggas moved in. And it's still crazy there

>the dirty south
stfu retard I'm from farther south than you and only morons call it that shit

You probably should go to s,n.a,p.c.h.a,t.y(.)me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.

Don't sell LSD, if you get caught selling any you're royally fucked, you'll most likely be looking at a minimum of 5 years for anything more than 100 hits. The profit is not worth the risk.

A LOT went to Houston, a LOT went to BR. A lot died.

So how much money you gonna let a nigga hand you if he asks for four QPs?

Farther south than the tip of the fucking boot in Louisiana? You better be from Miami or you're lying

loyalty comes first inexperienced ass bitch

Aubert. She liked the drugs

you pencil necked geek

Aint nobody asking me for that much nigga I live in the fuckin dirtiest part of Algiers. I hustle the fuck out the shit and stretch the money further than your moms pussy lips go. When you grow up broke this is what you do but you're a sheltered up north pussy so stop embarrassing yourself

The only south past where i am is florida. And i grew up where most of the community lives on boats, has no teeth, and rocks shrimp boots all day.

nigger have you ever heard of the states of florida or texas?

How do dealers and hustlers make so much $$ down there? It is a pretty small town right? Not to mention a town that nobody passes through on the way to somewhere else. Who's all buying?

Sounds like lafourche parish or way from in Boothville/Venice

Loyalty doesn't come first to the people who are about to hit a lick on you.

Deff lafourche.

Damn the drug dealing life must really be that bad, since it seems that you get frustrated when i asked about selling drugs.

damn, even OG niggas get wiped out by a flood

Almost 300k people. So many fiends. You will make the most money with pills and heroine down here, I know ya don't see it on the media or whatever but the fuckin opiate addiction down here is literally insane

>Ask a New Orleans drug dealer anything
Why do people take screenshots of pictures on their phones? Is it because they're fucking retarded?
Sorry for asking 2 questions.

It's more than a flood when the national guard comes in. You don't know about all the fucking shootings and police officers unloading clips on innocent people from balconies? Look closely if you ever come down at some of the street signs/ poles. "Battle of New Orleans-2005" with a big fucking AK 47 on stickers people put everywhere afterwards

Yes

so much this