I'm not gonna ask for TOR links because that's retarded

I'm not gonna ask for TOR links because that's retarded.
I am gonna ask for stories about TOR.

Other urls found in this thread:

energycontrol-international.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Results-of-an-international-drug-testing-service-for-cryptomarket-users.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is the Norse god of thunder.
His father is Odin
His hammer is Mjolnir

bump cuz this is a cool idea

Downloaded Tor once.

Found some dodgy stuff

Got bored

deleted that shit

What you see?

I don't think asking for links is retarded cuz I'm one of those who never found any blackmarket or ilegal stuff, starting to think it's just ~deepwebz story to scary the children~

young girls with no clothes on, mainly, but you had to register and I ain;t fucking dense

Yeah, figured it was a cool idea
I got friends that use TOR and use to watch videos on it

I got it on my laptop now (Qubes OS)
but i'm not gonna run it

Did you report the website to the FBI?

Me and my friend wanted to buy a used shitty computer and got to a public wifi place and "TOR" around so to speak. Never did though.

Any interesting links for someone who is about to visit .onion sites for the first time?

I did too
I just got to re-install qubes
Laptops can go from $50 to $100
Community college, starbucks, mc-donalds

easy to do

>be me
>downloaded tor
>went onto a suicide site
>watched a live stream
>shit was intense
>was of a man slowly putting screwdriver in his neck
>shits fucked
>clicked on another link
>computer froze
>walked off
>23mins later knock on door
>pizza delivery
>Fucking 19 pizzas.

There's a reddit for that shit -_-

Bullshit
Tor doesn't stream, they make you download a stream on the surface web

/r/onions for the curious

I found the personal army section of 8 chan, nobody does shit, but you can get blackmail victims

Meh, I live in the ghetto
nothing new

nichan site, it is slow as fuck but it has some cheese pizza

if you can't buy a kidney with the links provided on reddit, whats the point? like seriously

exactly

Props to you

the good links are not available on reddit, you have to surf hours, enter forums and chat rooms, the best sites require invitation, so you have to find someone kind enough to send you the invite

Are u kind enough?

Bro the silk road is still active after all these years

used tor on windows
went to pretty sketchy site
webcam randomly turns on
probably screenshotted my face
freak out a little
put sticky note over it

now I only use tor on linux

I feel like theres another dimension of neckbeard out there who just sit on hard to access shady forums discussing god knows what

Instead you could have a look at s.n,a,p,c.h.a,t,y(,)me to fap to your ex-gfs nudes.

What distro?
I'm on Qubes

I'm so paranoid about tor i don't even like commenting on threads about it. However, it was a good place to find illegal substances from what I've heard. Dred pirate rogers is gone though, silk road is dead, there are still markets from what I hear.

I would never use tor on the computer connected to my IP.

VPN on a public IP

ubuntu

Why is everyone scared to use tor on their personal computers

supposedly having tor makes you a "person of interest" to the cia/fbi/illuminati

GAY!!!!

JK dude, i've been trying new distros and Ubuntu is the friendliest interface
I've used
Kali, Rasbian,Red Hat(Impossible to download), qubes and some others I can't remeber

I've used tor before nothing interesting

Cause they are all faggots searching for CP and don't wanna get caught/blackmailed by hackers or shit like that.

Story of most people that try it

Because only a dumb-ass would go on a web browser full of expert hackers with information on his system

What's wrong with cheese pizza

Actually, even TOR users hate pedophiles

I heard theres crazy information you can learn on tor and also a ton of crazy interesting websites. Nothing would pucker my ass more then to be able to browse the endless pages of interesting material but unfortunately im not confident in my abilities to not be some haxxors bitch.

they come and go. i saw a short cia training manual on there that was kinda interesting to look at

Just use a qubes live usb public wifi and a vpn

I'm a white hat
KALI LINUX BITCHES >:D

anyone got some of them drugs? two cocaines please.

it's there and more pure than you could possibly imagine.
energycontrol-international.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Results-of-an-international-drug-testing-service-for-cryptomarket-users.pdf

I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda

>be me
>be tor
>back with parents and little sister for the summer
>sister seems so glad to see me when I get home
>she has just started dating this guy, her first bf, but he's not really anything yet
>after dinner parents go out for evening
>go to my room and help people maintain anonymity
>20 mins later there is a knock on my door
>it's my sister
>"tor can I come in? hope you're decent!"
>she just comes in anyway
cont 1/? just give me half an hour

that's like telling the teacher that the teacher is drinking in the middle of class.