Tfw it's never cold in this fucking furnace-tier shithole to really divulge into winter fashion

>tfw it's never cold in this fucking furnace-tier shithole to really divulge into winter fashion

putting on and taking off 5 layers of clothing every day gets tiresome pretty quickly

>tfw experience all 4 seasons every year

>tfw it's never warm in this fucking wetroom-tier shithole to really divulge into summer fashion

which would you prefer m8?

>bawwwww I don't get to were a fabric suit of armor to and from work for a forth of the year

Winter tbqhwyf

>had once nice mild 10 degrees spring day, today
>going back down to -13 tonight, wind chill of -22

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Getting up early putting on 3 layers of clothing plus toque mitts and boots just to shovel the drive way and wipe the car off and start it so it warm when you get into it all in the cover of freezing cold darkness isn't really worth the winter fashion.

>tfw warm summers and cold winterns

>that feel when winter is just divided into late autumn and early spring
>that feel when early autumn is Indian summer

>He doesn't live in a place that has a tornado or hurricane season

do the hailstorms fuck up your car?
are the electrical storms amazing to watch?
how annoying are cicadas actually?

Rate my winter style lads

>There are places in the world that don't experience 4 distinct seasons
Based New England here. Spring has been really short lately though. Only like a month of dry 60 degree weather until it reaches summer 80s and jungle tier humidity.

>His region doesn't experience at least a 100 degree (38C) range of temperatures over the course of a year

Not very practical for colder weather. Those shoes would be soaked and so would your socks.

>Not very practical for colder weather

Literally would boil if I wore anything warmer in the dead of winter here

>Based
>jungle-tier humidity
right

The price we pay for having 4 real seasons

July and August make me want to kill myself though. Humidity is ok for about a week until I want winter again

>tfw fall and spring no longer exist
>its only summer and winter now
Fucking climate change man

>His region doesn't experience at least a 100 degree (38C) range of temperatures over the course of a year
We regularly get something like 50-60C diffrence every year
The record temperatures (diffrent years) are 80C apart

>not having all 4 seasons and also periodically traveling across hemispheres once you get sick of a season
t. American vacationing in Chile

-15°C tonight
Fuck my shit up senpai

Oh yeah that's why I said at least. Massachusetts gets moderated by being on the coast. Places like Minnesota get the crazy differences that you guys get.

Then we have places like England
>Summer is 20C
>Winter is 5C
>Anything outside of this range is uncomfortable to britbongs

It's raining, wear a rainjacket

>It's raining

dirty sydnigger

Melbourne actually

Absolutely kys