Hey Sup Forums, why seeing nudes of someone you know feels goddamn great?

Hey Sup Forums, why seeing nudes of someone you know feels goddamn great?

Because your mind has a block that keeps you from believing people you see are actually real unless you see them in person. Have you ever seen a celebrity and person and had a weird, uncanny "oh shit this is like a real person" moment?

in person*

Still not quite getting it but appreciate your response user

Because this person would not normally let you see them in that situation without jumping through a bunch of hoops first. When you find nudes of someone you know you get access to that part of them without having to deal with the restrictions that they would first place on your behavior. That's a pretty potent thrill.

Still trying to get this one squared away. I swear I know this person, but don't believe it

If not, she has a doppleganger

Went to high school with this girl and seeing her posted makes me rock hard

R u the same guy posting that shit on 3 threads?

I literally have a folder called "kinda looks like" where I have a collection of the closest dopplegangers I could find of girls I know. I swear some of them are actually them.

Same, my fap folder actually started off as dopplebangers

She's good to spread around

Literally want to send it to my ex and ask Why u no send me nudes? Hahahaha

This is very interesting, never think of that.
For me it's because something forbidden or unreal is always tempting, It may be also because it's a way to see a facet of someone, that normally they would hide or be ashamed of.

got some pussy or ass pics?

You like her?

I could definitley fuck her

She's got a tasty pussy and beautiful feet. Most the pics I have are foot fetish based, if you want them

hell yeah I'll take them

Found a grill from my town. I cum hard jacking her pics after seeing her in person. I probably could fuck her irl but im not that bothered. Just like the fact her pics are posted

you got em on a mega or something similar?

Nah I'll just post them here.

works for me

how many more?

Just a few

sweet

moar of this sweet goddess?

i could cum all over those feet

Id put her in that position to fuck her

any more?

more

JLaw complained that people she thought were her friends looked at her pics. Female nudity does things to people.

MissReinaT MFC queen
she has videos all over the place.
i actually know her, and her Ex boyfriend.

Is that H**** from Melbourne?

fucking quadds

quads have spoken. now post moar of that gorgeous slut

keep going

No it's not. Lurk moar

would cover it with cum

she's a korean amateur