This is France's next president, Emmanuel Macron. Say something nice to him

This is France's next president, Emmanuel Macron. Say something nice to him.

less ugly than Holande

nice mature bottom

>white
why is France so racist

*braaaaap*

Which candidate will fuck over the Brits in their leaving negotiations the most? I want that person to win.

Fillon

nice teeth

That's not Melenchon.

It would if Melenchon wasn't a complete autist and accepted an alliance with Hamon already desu

#pasmonprésident

He should've stuck with the PS.

>myolyenchon

Already sporting white

piece of shit

hi mr prez, can I enter your country please? I can speak the basic of french and i'm willing to learn more

What about Le Pen? Sup Forums and the various right-wing tabloids are treating her victory as an absolute certainty. Even much of the MSM says she's gaining traction.

>Emmanuel Maricon

Does he have actual policies or is he just the meme candidate set to out-meme Le Penn?

Check betting sites, they are aware

No chance of her winning the second round, or at least as close to zero as possible. Every other party and their voters will rally around the other candidate

Kek, also CHI

She seems to have a pretty huge following if her social media accounts are anything to go by. Plus, like Donald, she's pretty resistant to all the scandals that pop up around her. Would all the other factions be willing to rally around a guy like Macron?

L'esprit de 1968

Mélenchon literally the counterpart of the party Podemos on spain.
and they are retards who want him to be elected because of his way of talking.

would be cool i guess, Le Pen seems pretty nice

I'd like her as a mom

Your electoral systems are too different to compare against France. Le Pen is too divisive to win in the second round. Even moderate conservatives from Les Republicans dislike her, and so will vote strategically or just fail to vote in the second round.

Any French Anons are welcome to correct me if I'm wrong

*Les Républicains

>French
>Still wake up at 4 am

Well I've found one at least :D