How come you haven't gotten dubs yet?

How come you haven't gotten dubs yet?

Just about hit them fat quints OP. Better luck next time.

almost
in the meantime
dubs get

Dubs get

Because I never dubs

lemme show you how its done folks

step aside peasant. Let me show you how it's done.

idk

GREETINGS BATTLE BROTHER I AM NEW. HOLDS UP BOLTER MY NAME IS SERGEANT ARGUS BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BATTLE BROTHER. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. THAT IS WHY I HAVE COME HERE, TO MEET OTHER BATTLE BROTHERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR LIKE MYSELF. I AM 127 YEARS OF AGE ( PRAISE THE EMPEROR) I LIKE TO PURGE HERETICS AND XENO SCUM WITH MY BATTLE BROTHERS ( I LOVE MY BATTLE BROTHERS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THE DEAL WITH IT) IT IS OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. ALL MY BATTLE BROTHERS ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR TOO OF COURSE, BUT I WANT TO MEET MORE LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR. LIKE THE EMPEROR ONCE SAID, THE MORE THE MERRIER. I HOPE TO BOND WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR SO JOIN ME IN PRAISE OF THE EMPEROR. FAREWELL.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

BATTLE BROTHER

Whatcha talking bout Willis?

You guys are pathetic... Check 'em.

Dubs

OP is a fag. also, dubs.

caues i have got dubs :) idiot

Because I had not posted, up until this point. Simply because I did not want dubs, and no matter what I do, I always get them.

rollin'

Groovy

Watch me

because niggers

jokes on you

Watch me whip, now watch we Quad nae nae.

too busy finger plugging

not even trying

pair of queens

>dub thread
>not a single dub yet
pathetic

cause im gay

this is how you do it nigz

This

I get dubs every day, and twice on sundays.

oh look, it happened, we can all go home now

Check dem

dubs

if i got dubs, i'll stop being a pedo

yessir

check this

But, i have

dubs aint hard

Dubs are for fags

Because the liberal media and Obama's shadow government won't let me have dubs. Trust me, it's an alternative fact and when America knows that, it will be huge. Just watch Fox News, the smartest people and most informed are on it. They will tell about how the liberals are stopping us from getting dubs, just give it time. Trust me, it will be huge. I have a solution. I won't say it but it is awesome. Trust me.

wyaha

its actually Soros

trips

Testing your theory...

>Testing your theory...
And no fucking dubs. Holy shit, that bro was right about Obama's shadow gub'mint.