Does anyone else have a problem with yellow teeth? Does the whitening toothpaste really work...

Does anyone else have a problem with yellow teeth? Does the whitening toothpaste really work? I brush mine twice a day everyday and its like they're getting worse. I heard some people's teeth are just naturally more yellow

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4109251/
askthedentist.com/do-tetracycline-antibiotics-stain-your-teeth-yellow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go to a dentist and have them professionally cleaned and whitened that's the only decent way to do it

Just replace them with synthetic implants.

are you the dentist who did the ama not too long ago?

That's expensive. I'll give the whitening toothpaste a go

Go to dentist and get some whiteing i do it once every second months

Only pepsodent works

do you smoke? Reason why mine got a yellowish tint

Never smoked in my life. Don't drink alcohol either

coffee?

>some people's teeth are just naturally more yellow
Yes. I don't brush my teeth and they are quite healthy. I only use mouthwash.

Yeah once a day. Didn't know that had an effect

if you have half a dozen cups a day it would but not only one

Just use whitening toothpaste and sprinkle some baking soda on the tooth paste before you start brushing your teeth and they should get better in like a three weeks or less if you do brush twice a day. Works for me and I smoke constantly and drink a fuck ton of coffee but I still have teeth white asf

Stop smoking and drinking soda pop/ coffee/ tea. Either that or weaken your enamel with whitening products.

Crest 3D white strips. Get a pack off eBay or something. Or if you're in the US I'm sure they sell them in any normal shop.

Use the pack as instructed. Guaranteed few shades whiter.

Whitening toothpaste is fine and all, but doesn't do much. Since it's the same price as regular toothpaste, might as well use it. But for whitening, mix a cap-full of hydrogen peroxide into a tablespoon of baking soda in order to make sort of a paste. Then use that once a day. After several weeks you should notice some whitening.

However this user was totally right. The home remedies are not as effective as the dentist's whitening methods. They are extremely effective, fast, and can fix yellow teeth in one visit. If you're really self-conscious, save up the money and do that.

Euro here. Teeth cleaning cost me 25 bucks (same income as in US)

Maybe make a whole thing out of it? Set up a Euro vacation, get your teeth sorted while you're there? Maybe tack on some other tuneups while you're at it.

Second this

The only way to white your teeth is to use a corrosive substance to remove layers of the protective hard shell around the teeth.
You will have to take a lot of care of your teeth if you do it and you will be more prone to getting holes and chipping.

Hey bro, read abou this, pobably has relation with medicaments with tetracycline

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4109251/
askthedentist.com/do-tetracycline-antibiotics-stain-your-teeth-yellow/

The first step is know the reason of this

USEFULL INFORMATION.

The enamel is what is white. Once that layer is thinned down by brushing shortly after drinking corrosives such as sugary drinks it doesn't come back.

Your only option for white teeth is getting them professionally bleached.