How many of you people smoke meth (Shards glass ice)...

How many of you people smoke meth (Shards glass ice). I love the stuff and stopped buying weed altogether ever since I started smoking this scientific miricle called meth
NbE4 drugs are bad

You're sad. Sort your shit out druggie

i want to see your melting brain :o

KeK bag says evidence

>also those hands look nothing like meth smoker hands.

go to a meeting you fucking nerd

HM do you smoke a month?

BTW, HM meth is that in the pic?

Druggies found the best object money can buy. Drugs are magical. Enjoy being alone playing the same first person shooter you played two bioshocks ago or watching a rerun of big bang theory. Or you can inject majic molecules in your brain to change your consciousness and have way more fun sober.

I'm not addicted. Why would I go. I don't get addicted to things easily

Yes. A lot of it to. You vaporize it in the pipe next to it and a tiny crum can get you 3 or 4 hits

I use to smoke maybe an 8 ball a month when I was broke but now that I got that cash money's 14000 dollars I'll probably buy an ounce every 2 weeks.

I mean like HM grams?

I smoke a lot when I can. But I'm addicted

4 real though what goes up, must come down. You'll feel the euphoria and I hope you enjoy it, but amphetamines lead to comedowns. I've done meth before and speed, and I felt a lot of shitty despair when the high ended. Hopefully you have some immunity but I'd recommend quitting before you destroy yourself. This is not a critical "fuck you druggy" comment, it's from someone who almost wrecked their life on meth dude and my advice is quit while you're ahead.

I like it better than sex. So I can't give it up. Plus I'm young so I'll probably quit when I'm 40 probably not though I take breaks so I don't get addicted but there's no way of getting around how poisones it is.

Been doing lines since 11pm still up lol.

My buddy got a ball and the shit burns. He said something about it being cut with meth but idk.

Do people even do that? What's the point?

Have you ever stolen to support you habit also there is no coming back for you will die give or take 1 to 3 years

Ya it just destroys your brain but while your on it it makes your brain work at 200 percent. I like to be twice as smart. Aderal and meth are the same exact thing

You can get used to life without the high again. You're probably going to have to leave it, or you'll end up in a psych ward. Seen it happen lots of times. Maybe you'll get lucky tho, idk. I hope so

2 * 0 = 0 you stupid motherfucker
>poisones

you're lying to yourself bruh,
"I don't get addicted"
you're running away from yourself bruh
you're running away from the present moment of not being high - and you'll keep on running, until you're dried up and in despair, wondering why you feel like shit. Then you'll be convinced the only way to feel better or to accomplish things is when you're high, then you're fucked, completely and absolutely

>coming from an oxy addict

>Aderal and meth are the same exact thing
Adderall** is amphetamine while meth is, well, methamphetamine. Not the same exact thing, and I'm not just arguing semantics there are significant differences between the two drugs that you are dismissing in order to rationalize your crystal habit

fucking tweaker scum

Have fun spending 14 Grand on meth you fucking retard

Not really unless it's powder. If you get uncrushed Shards they can't cut a rock. You should smoke it BTW it gets you way higher. Meth bubbles are the cheapest pipes ever theyere only 3 dollars.

>meth thread
>no 'faces of meth' pics.
c'mon children.

haven't in 4 years. damn, i miss it

I've been to the phyc Ward over 30 times. It was for my skitophrenia telling me gangs were following me though

>this faggot

>I love the stuff

I bet you do.

METH

If you miss it whyed you leave it. Go back trust me I quit for a while but I can't help going back. Better than sex

>skitophrenia
can't spell your own illness.
LOL

What is that on his left check? A large abscess that popped? How does that happen?

This one is scary to me. He turned into a woman

The bag of meth says "evidence" xlmao

Teeth or get the fuck out.

From a neo nazi to a glam rockstar, I guess its not worth it

>better than sex
no, not quite
i quit because it controlled me. i'm a full blown addict and can't control my usage

fuck that shoot it into your vein OP

looks like an oz, but its hard to tell.

Meth is the worst addiction you can have just based off sleep patterns, its not the drug itself thats really that bad for you its the psychotic state you go into that fucks with your mind frame when you're sleep deprived. it also brings out mental instability's of individuals who might have previously had them and making them worse.

Looks like infected peeled skin. Can't really think of how he got that bad though.

wow not only are newfags blatantly copying other people's replies as if they're on facebook with the rest of the braindead social mediaites, now they're replying to the post they're ripping off

I had a problem where I'd masturbate for 10 hours a day.

The exacts same thing happened t me with sleep, I'd sleep 1-2 hours a night and only was able to sleep a minority of nights.

It was honestly a living hell, and idk why I'm still here afterwards.

> No joke, its addictive too.

>its not the drug itself thats really that bad for you its the psychotic state you go into that fucks with your mind frame when you're sleep deprived. it also brings out mental instability's of individuals who might have previously had them and making them worse
>not the drug itself
>just the effects it had on you

>this is what meth addicts actually believe

well obviously there's nothing inherently wrong with methamphetamine the molecule itself as it exists in the universe. but that's some stupid fucking logic right there chief

>and that's at 200% mental capacity :')

edit I totally missed the "for you" part and just read that the drug isn't bad

but whatever still

There are subtle truths at work here
maybe cause I lived that life for years

Fuck.

when you run out of meth you just go to sleep for a few days. when you run out of heroin you kill your mother to get money for your next fix

Life can be good without it man. You'll probably do what I did, rationalize it to yourself for a while, convince yourself it's "better than life" and all that jazz. It was a phase for me, but I eventually decided you can only be a victim if you admit defeat to this type of stuff. It's a rush for sure, I remember the hit very well, it's stronger than what your brain can produce on it's own, but you still don't need it, and there are more fulfilling aspects to life than a surging rush of dopamine. Good lookin' out bro, I think you'll quit long before you're 40 personally.

The steel breeze

>I think you'll quit long before you're 40 personally.
yeah a six foot ditch works wonders for quitting cold turkey

just because you were smart enough to realize what you were doing to yourself doesn't mean everyone is unfortunately

Kek

This. There are so many low key recreational drug users who you will never know about in your life. The smart ones know it's a more fun way to leave and keep in on the DL.

No, its just common logic champ..

its about as risky as mdma chemically. some people can go to sleep on it and choose to take it as a sociable substance once in a blue moon where others take md, it really comes down to your mental state.

just so you dont think im protecting my meth head brothers i actually hate meth for the exact reason what sleep deprivation does to people, i've lost 2 friends to metal clinics because they couldn't get there head on straight from their addiction to crystal. next to no one can handle it with good reason.
i prefer cocaine, and yes im completely addicted to that, so i choose to only get small amounts at a time every month or so.
Not to says mines any better chemically its next to heroine
but mentally i remain okay because i sleep and eat when i should,
when i get 50 though ill have a heart attack.

i shoot caffeine into my dick. my cock has turned black. Where should i shoot next

milk.

Well, I find life good with simple exercise and high serotonin diet, and I imagine other people can too, if they can set aside the need to be completely euphoric and devoid of emotion or substance, but you're right tons of people kill or destroy themselves and that is sad.

So i've shot alot of coke and mdma, which i know is odd, but does anyone know what ice feels like in comparison?

coke is literally amazing... 0.25 of fish scale is a high like no other.

did you have good relationships around you when you were able to kick it?

im going to try meth for the first time in a week what should i expect?

8/10 OP
Apparently THIS is subtle enough for a generic Sup Forums user. Have a good day, officer.

ITT: retards

>from stacy to crazy

AMIRITEGUISE

>retards

>assuming fbi gonna track you down if you say you've taken an illicit drug on a retarded image posting website.

A whole lot of fun and good vibes

I had a mate who got into meth. He ended up having to crash in my lounge room because he lost his job and got kicked out. Stole a bunch of my gfs jewellery, a blanket, some chefs pants from my roommate and just disappeared one night.

Never heard from him again.

Enjoy your descent into the abyss.

How you get addicted to coke? I tried it and you get a rush for 1 minute at most then you get the side effects for 12 hours, Restlessness and headaches.

Bump

This is not true at all rock can be liquefied cutting agent added to it and re rocked

Your life ruined 1 year after.

Looks like a burn to me

Bump

Yep. Pretty much the same comparision as heroin and painkillers

>kek kek
>kek
>kek

>How many people have said this before you

>40's

You mean 30's bro.

That does sound like fun actually

Kek

Fuck off newfag

>high as fuck on meth
>become a trap prostitute, because need money for meth

Underrated

stopped smoking meth a few months ago since it didnt feel good anymore, probably gonna do it again when i got some money left over for it

nice to know you won't be alive in ten years, OP. kys

KEK