When did you last get a really good look at your sister's naked body?

when did you last get a really good look at your sister's naked body?

more than six years ago.

also, hi,

Never, you faggot retard. Go jerk off to some amateur "incest" on a tube site you pathetic fuck. Sage.

sometimes it does happen.

A few hours ago. She is my half sister and daughter. I introduced her to the incest as soon as she grew boobs, pubes and curves. I like fucking her more than our mother.

>I introduced her to the incest as soon as she grew boobs, pubes and curves.

same here.

Are you my cousing (initials) AJ, I am JD?

y not before? They're basically useless after they go through puberty

no, i was saying i introduced his mom to incest after puberty.

6 years ago when she was 16. She was passed out due to dentist drugs so I decided to have a look at her pussy.

Yea...

Ten minutes ago. She's 14. When my mum left my dad for some new dick, the girls went with her and I stayed with dad. 2 years later they are all back but my youngest sister still hangs out and visits mums ex. He is a naturist and my mum and sisters spent 2 years traveling around nudist sites in Europe. Sister thinks being nude is totally natural. It's all a bit boring now. At least she isnt doing it for shock value. She just carries on as usual but naked.

>Shock value?

pics?

Back to normie ville you leddit moralistic miss stain

We thought it was just an attempt to shock us and get attention - she used to be like that. So we decided to ignore her when she walks around naked. But she seems a different person now. Better to be honest, no drama, no bullshit. It just pisses dad off that she visits my mum's ex once a month. We know they are both naked ( with others - its usually a gathering or small party ). Mum assures dad that there is nothing sexual at all and I kind of believe that now.

sumthins rong with ur rents

Is she at least worth looking at? Not fat?

My youngest sister is very pretty and looks after herself. I'd rate her an 8. But my oldest sister has lots of depression and self esteem issues. She has put on a lot of weight since she has been home. My oldest sister is more my kind though - a sweet face and motherly looking. My youngest, whilst hot - has a bit of a bitch face.

My parents you mean?

My mum is the fucking problem and has majorly damaged our family because she wanted to 'have an adventure'. Dad is kicking mum out when the youngest is 18. Mum knows it too keeps randomly crying and trying to get sympathy. Me and my dad dont give a fuck.

How old is the other sister? When did you see her naked last?

Keep it

I find this situation intriguing. Tell us more

Be me at age 12
>Me and my 3 year older sister always fought.
>One time she makes fun of me
>I GetSuperAngry.jpg
>I don't know what I'm doing, I'm in complete rage or something
>She is taking a shower.
>No lock on the door.
>I decide without thinking to go in their, open the showercurtains and scare her.
>Forget she is probably naked.
>I open the shower curtains.
>She screams.
>I scream scared.
>We have never spoken about it since. She probably thinks I wanted to see her naked.

My oldest sister is 17 and I have only seen pictures and a video of her naked from a nudist camp gathering in Germany and a local event here in the UK ( it's online btw which is why I saw it - we are trying to get it removed but the website owner refuses because the vids are her income ). She totally rejects it all now which I think ties into her self esteem issues. She hates it when the youngest struts around because it reminds her of how bad her life is going I guess.

What do you want to know? I have given the gist of it.

link?

Do her friends know about it, what do they think? How often is she nude around the house? Have you tried it yourself?

all i know is i've never heard of a family situation like that

lol, picture me trying to imagine my parents even come within a lightyear of comprehending that kind of fuckedupness

Your mom wanted to have an adventure, so she picks getting her underage daughters nude in front of grown men? What's her fucking problem

She must have got played by some middle aged guys with while she was over there for her to develop such issues.

just yesterday, she's 21.
>Gf cheats, I crash at moms because rental market is shit
>One bedroom + I work nightshifts + Have a kid
>Mom is a night owl awake at the strangest of hours
>She doesn't take No for an answer and puts me in the one bedroom so she can be on the sofa in the living room
So backstory out of the way
>Sis comes every now and again, really depending on mom
>From the bedroom to the living room hall the bathroom is between the two
>Sis not really responsible person so she leaves the door wide open
>Catch a glimpse every now and then of her on the toilet
>Last night she takes a shower
>Standing in all her pride watching herself
>Look to the side
>"You know there is a door idiot"
>"What? You afraid of this" gives me full frontal and turns her back shaking the butt

Gotta say i've always been into incest stories and whatnot, but the idea of it is way sexier with other peoples lives than my own. Don't hink I could get myself down on my sis, although I don't really think she wouldn't love her hard brothers approval and do anything for it, i'm kind of a dick to her

No link - we are trying to get it removed not promoted. Plus you have to pay for it although she is in the background of a sample but even then you have to be a member just to get the sample. To my knowledge, the video is not spread around on torrents or anything ( we do check as best we can ) and if it stays like that, then I my sister is more relaxed, but its the never knowing for sure that bothers her.

We have no idea what your sister looks like so can you just tell us the site name? Just curious as I dig nudist shit.

She lost all her friends form the past when she moved away. She has new freinds now though. One is a nudist to who is the ex's niece. Plus a school friend who she has just met.

She is always naked but spends all her time in her room. She just comes down for food or to check the wifi here and there. We barely see her but she once watched Game of Thrones with us once whilst she was naked. But it is not weird anymore - just normal.

No I haven't tried it either.

Ik heb facebook

I agree. When she met this dude, he was a long haired middle aged hippy / surfer dude - a free spirit. My dad in comparison is an old fashion ex military man. Traditional, strong and a family man.

My mum cheated for a year with this dude and kind of got caught up in nudism - she said whilst it was a sexual curiosity at first, she soon come round to accepting how natural and normal it was to be naked. Thats why she was cool with my sisters trying it when they all moved in together.

We have wondered this but have yet to ask her. My mum said she the girls were always at her side at all times, but in the video, my sister is at a dancing contest and my mum is horse riding. Lots of lies still.

Yeah I'd say someone took a turn with her. Why don't you ask little sis for info?

Both dad and I feel disconnected form the mum and the girls now. I just want them gone and dad most definitely wants mum gone at least - but we both no longer feel the family connections. Dad hates mum for doing that to him. He nearly cried a while back. He was angry with himself that he doesn't love his girls like he used to - he felt like a failure but he just doesn't know how to fix it. Especially since the girls are just living separate lives anyway - they rarely participate in anything - always in their rooms.

I guess we find it hard to ask such a thing. Dad has asked mum and mum just insists the girls are fine, but struggling emotionally.

you said she takes care of herself. Does she exercise? How does she look good if she spends all day in her room?

Fuck her you pussy.

Could be just typical teenage girl stuff? But yeah that suck for you guys, hope things get better.

She doesn't eat like whale basically. And good genes I suppose. I think she just eats fish and veg - Im not sure what that makes her but she keeps herself up together quite well.

My mum is basically saying this too, so yes, might be typical teenage girl drama.

And cheers, I hope it works out well too.

Any pictures?

I tried to fuck her once and then I grabbed her by the pussy (pamts down) but she didn't want me to and I am not a rapist so... nothing happened.

She had a sleep over in her early teens I guess that would have been a last time. I was actually trying to see her friend naked but I was wrong about who is in the shower before I accidently walked in.

Was she pissed/embarrassed?

teen girls are pieces of shit these days