Well? Why aren't you partying

Well? Why aren't you partying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I totally am:

youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

Because it's 11:15 in the morning

I've been seeing people a lot, not strictly partying, but do bongs and brews (in the northern english "tea" sense) count

i too am from the north of england

i'm at work, why arent you partying? too much shitposting to do?

I've got a girl on tinder coming over to watch a dvd this evening.

>dvd
>2017
eh?

Watching it on my ps2. I'm a little behind.

ps2 is the original goat dvd player

I came to the independent realization that ganja and cha go very well together. Good to know there's a name for it.

Props for listening to Silver Apples, dude

It's 10 am on a Friday and I have to work, that's why I ain't partying. Ask me the same question on a Sunday morning and I could answer differently.
>tfw I live in a country where we have raves til 10 am in the morning

Partying is overrated, just a bunch of people pretending that they're having fun

Hell yeah user, Yorkshire represent
Yeah man, having that relaxing combo is just amazing, a sick way to start the day. A bong and a coffee is interesting too
There's something about the shimmering synths in Silver Apples which kill me

I have you been to one?

because tomorrow I'm gonna party for like 12 hours straight

The closest that I come to 'partying' is getting baked with my volcano listening to Brian Eno, Pink Floyd and Bob Dylan. I don't think anybody would want me at a party user.

I have finals. I'd rather study my ass off and finish strong than go to a cringe fest where I don't know anyone. Also I have no friends at uni

>pretending to have fun

More like:

>attempting to have a one night stand

I never have understood how one successfully pulls off such a conversation that leads to kissing then fucking. Girls used to flirt with me at parties but for whatever reason they would inevitably fuck off after five minutes of conversation. I must just come across as a depressing and overly serious person, even when I am being witty.

I've been in a relationship for four years now so it doesn't really matter, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall and witness an actual conversation from start to finish that leads to sex with a total stranger.

iktf

but this weekend will be the only party I've gone to with people I don't fucking hate so god damnit I'm going screw finals

>I never have understood how one successfully pulls off such a conversation that leads to kissing then fucking.

yeah for real how does this work

somebody tell me right now

Isn't this from the episode where they go to a nightclub and then to his house and he ends up hating it and wishing they would leave, and then yelling at them?
Anyway, that's how parties usually end up for me so I don't do too much of that

honestly as long as you have been doing well all semester, you will be fine for finals. Have fun and be safe.

thanks mom I will

>somebody tell me right now

That God damn conversation in Mass Effect 2 where you have to pull that blue headed tentacle cunt, that took me about five attempts.

>tfw can't even attract alien women in a videogame

>maintain flirty quips back and forth
>at least one or two compliments on physical appearance in there to make intentions clear
>if these are returned or at least received well suggest move of location
>etc.

as someone who has never experienced this either it's honestly probably pretty simple. everything to do with charm and mutual intentions

>be Don Draper

Ok thanks user I know what to do next time.

I'm on night shift :(