Incest user here. sometimes i post here when nothing to do. post your incest experiences if you have any. thanks

incest user here. sometimes i post here when nothing to do. post your incest experiences if you have any. thanks.

>be me. 23.
>(long time ago. im old)
>regularly making love with little sis.
>wear condom, cum inside condom. but be obsessed with cumming inside with no condom.
>know its really bad idea but idea is hot, so i want to try.
>one time she's with me at first place i ever lived on my own.
>im missionary on top of her.
>decide to ask her because horny.
>i stop sex. ask her if i can cum inside her.
>she says: "wont i get pregnant?".
>tell her "probably not".
>i ask her when she had her period.
>she tells me it stopped "like 2 days ago".
>i tell her its probably safe then.
>(but i had no idea what i was talking about...)
>(just wanted to cum inside)
>she thinks about it.
>doesnt look like she's gonna let me...
>but then she says "ok then."
>my heart starts beating because she says yes.
>i resume sex
>situation more arousin now.
>i cum really fast. like in 1 minute.
>but then regret it right after.
>"i shouldnt have done that".- i think.
>think about all the bad possibilities.
>worry about it a lot later.
>ask her on different days if she's had period.
>she says she hasnt.
>realize im making her worried. so i stop asking.
>weeks later make plans to go eat somehwere.
>pick her up from parents house.
>she is talking to me about some things...
>then she says: "oh, i got my period".
>immediate relief
>we get to food place and i eat happy.
>promise to self not to do it again.
>next time she stays over with me.
>"ok this is the last time".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COO3EMKHQSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VCfFHVLYfnU
youtube.com/watch?v=PjIVszNccso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont get this history

i kept doing it because she wouldnt get pregnant and then she got pregnant.

Someone posted a thing on Friday with a mom and her twin sons, can anyone post the ending of it?

bump 4 this

did you guys have the kid?

no we didnt have it.

why not? you could have been a daddy/uncle at same time. and then maybe grampa/daddy/uncle too.

You're elocution is abysmal but i would give you a gold star for the effort.

el ingles no es mi primer idioma. sorry.

> grampa/daddy/uncle too.

i was never even thinking about that. i was just worried about my parents. you can tell when peopple have kids who is the father.

how old was she?

U got pics of her?

just family pictures. not nude.

Censor her eyes that's good enough

>16
lucky bastard

I think I've seen this pic before

yes. i post here sometimes.

As imagined. She fuckable body. For safety reasons u should tell her to let u fuck her classmates and if she needs a fuck then introduce ur friends from ur age.

this was a long time ago. we dont do anything anymore. i never thought about what you are saying, its kind of smart, but i probably wouldnt want any of my friends having sex with her even then or now.

U or she has a daughter now?

she has kids. 2. i dont have any.

And when did you guys start?

Anyone has some other b/s stories in store?

2 years before.

>b/s stories

whats b/s stories?

brother/sister?

thats what i thought but i was not sure. thanks.

Bump with story

Stop

hnnnnng.jpeg

what is her body today?

almost same but she has small strecthmarks because she had kids. but its the same. like 90%

and people say latinas would balloon up. Does she do sports?

she gained weight when she was pregnant with my nephew but she lost it. i think she just has a good body naturally. she doesnt eat a lot though.

>she doesnt eat a lot though
that explains it. She looks rather skinny than fit in the pics you posted

How many times did you cum inside her? Did she like when you did it?

i only posted one pic.

i dont know. a lot. i never counted. i never asked her if she liked it. but she wouldnt say anything or get mad so maybe yes.

Nice! You have a big cock? How well did her 14 yo pussy handle it?

you post all the fucking time. Like you said you are known as the incest user here. There are people who have saved your greentexts and all your pictures. You probably don't know that because they get posted on other incest related threads

i dont have a big dick. its like 15 cm. 16 or 17 if you push down on the ruler. it was never painful.

well i am not always here so i dont know. its weird that some people know when everything is posted.

you push the ruler 2 cm into your body? how fat are you?

How old was she when you guys stopped? Did she get kinkier as she got older?

Not OP but he often admitted he was the side pushing her. She was rather like "OK if you insist" if he begged her often enough when she said no

im not fat. i was just saying that as an example.

i was 28. she was 21. she never got kinkier. a few times i bought her lingerie and she would wear itt as a favor for me. not because she was kinky.

not true. i never pushed anything.

did you fuck her but?

Dam 14-21, 7 years! You got real good use out of her, you had yourself a nice little sex toy.

no. she didnt like it.

I am sure you want to believe that

not a sex toy. it wasnt like that.

>Your dick thought so!

You cock was having the time of it's life.

How old was she the first time she swallowed your cum?

maybe he didnt want it, cuz who the fuck rly wants kids and spend money on them and also risk them having defects?

i dont remember exactly. but it was before we had sex.

how did u get her to abort?

i didnt get her to do anything. i told her what we could do and she said we should do that and we did. we didnt even talk about having it or not having it.

Were you getting regular blow jobs from her for the year or so before you started having sex?

yes.

THAT WAS EASY

>few times i bought her lingerie and she would wear itt as a favor for me. not because she was kinky.

You don't get into detail often but there were times when you did. Yes if she didn't let you you didn't do it because you didn't want to lose your access to her pussy but she had to say no often. You told us a story when she didn't want because she was tired but you begged long enough until she puled her pants down so that you could enter. And you said in all the years there was just one time when you thought she initiated it. Most of your stories are really sad

Was she happy and willing or did you have to talk her into it most of the time?

did that put her off later?

he groomed her over years when she was 11 or 12 he started

i feel like our cultures are different and you have this idea that girls are innocent and dont like sex. aqui todas las chavalas se visten como putas y salen con chavos mayores y nadie dice nada porque todos saben como son las mujeres y los hombres..

please translate that last part so you can undertsand what i am talking about. you have to come here and live here so you can see it in first person.

she would tell me to go down on her and we would take turns.

no.we just had to use condoms.

>she would tell me to go down on her and we would take turns.

That's a win win situation right there!

Want to fuck my little sis so bad. 21-16. Any advices?

You could also finally tell us which country exactly you are from. Don't tell me about different cultures if anything you did was normal you wouldn't be scared as fuck that people find out

aqui el incesto es legal, y la edad legal es mucho mas baja. pero si te digo la edad legal, te estaria diciendo el nombre de el pais. lo que me importa son mis padres. y nada mas.

no advice. it just happens.

You yes ;)

didn't say you raped her. But from all I read it was just when the 2 of you were bored you would try to fuck her and sometimes she said yes. But you make it seem like it just happened what isn't true you started it. I mean the fact that she stopped it one day proves you didn't have much power over her but don't make it seem like you weren't the driving force

PS Our women are sluts too, they are just less sexy and pretend to be morally superior

>year 2000 something.
>me.
>at work.
>get phone call.
>ask person in office who is it? cause i didnt get calls there a lot.
>she says its a girl.
>i get phone. its sister.
>user, what are you doing on weekend?
>can you take me here?
>go watch a movie after?
>i say yes to both requests.
>then she says: "oh can i sleep over?"
>(i get erection at work)
>(because i knew why she was asking)
>i say yes while fighting erection while holding phone and girl in office standing next to me.
>say good bye.
>go back to working.

you have a weird idea of girls and women.

>PS Our women are sluts too, they are just less sexy and pretend to be morally superior

not here. aqui hay machismo.

I totally know that
Aqui tenemos tercera ola feminismo

tambien le pegan a la mujer y la mujer se queda callada?

el hombre es hombre y la mujer tiene su lugar?

q pena o q? lol x2

Do you have a big scar on your chest?

no. i am not Sagat. (but seriously no.)

also, im looking for a video on youtube to show to this user

Just checking :)

>video on youtube to show to this user
then hurry up please

When was the last time you talked to your sister?

i cant remember the name of the novela argentina. but it had teens in thongs around a bed. but look up "comercial mujercitas Funny Sunny ". thats from argentina too.

over the phone or in person?

Either

I got to know latinas too and I am quite aware of differences in European and Latin American cultures. I also know some latinas here
>novela argentina
what was the name?

new years eve in person. over the phone two times. she is always busy with her children and her husband. i always work. so its hard. not like when we were young.

You never use capitals when you type?

>what was the name?

i cant remember the name. i am trying. it was a long time ago. people also asked me why we slept together too, and we always did. its normal here. sometimes when i come here i see people arguing over things that nobody pays attention to here. its weird, but i know its because of culture, but i dont say my culture is better.

tambien en youtube: NIÑA DE 15 BAILANDO REGGAETON

I do it like people do here, but I can do both. I also dont always use the upside down ¿ question symbol most times, but i could.

another thing i want to point out, here men whistle at girls if they are hot and nobody gets offended if the girl is hot. maybe just the parents but if they let them dress sexy nobody cares.

I thought I was clever :( Now I'm satisfied you're not Sagat.

still impregnating your little sister is a bit much. You have to look out for her. Femists here do their best to castrate men too and they are very insecure now. While our young women aren't as innocent as they want us to believe.
This documentary is most likely not understandable for you the name is "from the romper suit to the garter belts" and it is about how girls become sexualized at a young age
youtube.com/watch?v=COO3EMKHQSQ

i just said that but i didnt know know what you were talking about. were you talking about Sagat?

It doesn't matter! If you haven't been getting some messages twice, then my hunch is incorrect. If that's not clear then it's not suppose to be.

Don't worry about it :)

ah ok, i understand. no problem. just got confused. thank you for clearing it.

our culture is sexual but its not especifically because of sex. the best way i can describe it is: its ok for women to be sexy and its normal for men to look at them if they are sexy because they are men and men like girls and women.
youtube.com/watch?v=VCfFHVLYfnU

this is normal to us. even nuestras abuelas lo miran tomando el cafe. not even joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=PjIVszNccso

I have never really got this type of thing? Either spread your pussy wide open or put your dam clothes on! I find this type of thing embarrassing for me. 100% sex or 0% is how I like it.

did you ever tell her that you know why she was was asking to spend the night?

did you ever call her to see if she wanted to spend the night?