Has anyone else thought of killing themselves?

Has anyone else thought of killing themselves?
Whats your method or recommendation?

shot gun slug to the brain

the slowest death possible, dying of age

Gun application takes longer than a passport.
Thinking Gassing in the Garage

Go for the win.

Just counting down until i know anyone who might check on me is asleep

Can I kill myself with 5.56x45? Will it be quick?

I'd hang myself but jump from something high so the fall would snap my neck and i'd die almost instantly

just think how suck it would to fail and just strangled like 3 minutes in the air and no way of coming back/saving yourself.

Hanging is too unreliable and there is a large probability that if the rope breaks or you get rescued you can enjoy the rest of your (now even shittier) life with brain damage.
Honestly the best method is buckshot to the brain, followed by doing a backflip from the 10th floor.

>the end times are just around the corner
>suicidally depressed

Don't you want to feel the sensation of a thermal-nuclear shockwave washing over you, OP?

I am going to just put my belt around my neck jam the tip in the top of the door frame as i close it then shoot heroin and nod away

Bad idea.

Yeah but that could take like a year or so, not planning on waiting that long

Just OD (?)

I survived a hanging attempt. Not sure what went down but I think I fucked up the knot. Whatever it was in slipped through the noose and got out of it without brain damage but a couple of gnarly scars. Would not recommend

are all of you retarded?

im gonna kll myself with helium, painfree, and comfortable death.

im probably gonna wait until im 70 or, before that if i get som disease or chronic pain.

No the amount of dope will kill me I just want them to know it was a suicide not some junky mistake

My wife hates me
I have 0 friends
its time..

Don't kill yourself, we all gonna die anyways in the long run! Stick around and enjoy the ride with us!

That being said, if you really must off yourself, I'd go deep into the woods, any uninhabitated and remote area. Hand yourself there. Bring no supplies with you.

No matter what, don't shoot yourself in the head, or at least don't do it in your house. Someone has to clean that shit up! Have some respect!

Go bigger right?

Either do it or fuck off. You fucking atention whore

Exit bag but get it right

Helium all the way baby

Attention whore

> this guy gets it

Why not just write a note?

You still there OP?
Dont do anything fucking stupid while drunk or high