Bandcamp Thread

Woke up and the old one was archived already. Post yr stuff, give feedback, hail Satan etc etc

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze
>lightweight black metal vibes
>noise-drowned pop

Muddy dreamy tunes collected over the last few years. FFO: Astrobrite, Les Discrets, every scene with rain in Blade Runner

Other urls found in this thread:

noriginal.bandcamp.com
hydrolmaxea.bandcamp.com/releases
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-through
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-though/
hakasedev.bandcamp.com/album/an-abstract-kind-of-tree-like-feeling
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
husbandsbos.bandcamp.com/album/promise
kriazombis.bandcamp.com
hypnoso.bandcamp.com/releases
argos5.bandcamp.com/
thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/album/behind-open-doors
tau-9.bandcamp.com
inbetweenmindstates.bandcamp.com
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
droopies.bandcamp.com/merch
songkick.com/concerts/29829764-droopies-at-overlook-hotel
netos.bandcamp.com/
shaftwizards.bandcamp.com/
officialdtb.bandcamp.com/releases
windowlistener.bandcamp.com
shadowdata.bandcamp.com
bluehole.bandcamp.com
youtu.be/BLWdBuLIXqw
princeoftoronto.bandcamp.com/album/the-blue-prince-2
frozenzoo.bandcamp.com/album/joy-void
unicornsatheart.bandcamp.com/album/demo-n-s-ii
kraftpeak.bandcamp.com/
unanimousmass.bandcamp.com
ontregeldgeluidrecords.bandcamp.com/album/feral-debutante-split
emochanel.bandcamp.com/
zenito.bandcamp.com
justeverywhere.bandcamp.com
joshsleeps.bandcamp.com/album/a-place-to-call-his-own-ost
scrugley.bandcamp.com/album/overdokkse
samrihiphop.bandcamp.com/album/star-swards
eyemythrecords.bandcamp.com/releases
one-wayvoicelink.bandcamp.com/
redig.bandcamp.com/
wildivy.bandcamp.com/releases
koolkompilationsforkids.bandcamp.com/releases
ssrvostok2.bandcamp.com/album/obelisk
lunaratlas.bandcamp.com/album/maelstrom
racecarracecar.bandcamp.com/releases
searchingrecords.bandcamp.com/album/untergang-through-the-information-super-highway
bigrare.bandcamp.com/track/in-the-city
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/dynamite-ep
postelvis.bandcamp.com/album/post-elvis
zacharysticker.bandcamp.com/album/jumbo
nemuriwinter.bandcamp.com/album/nemuri-winter-vol-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

musix to skip ur trip to

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

hydrolmaxea.bandcamp.com/releases
>drone
>sound collage
>plunderphonics
thanks to user who listened to it last thread

NEW RELEASE

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Hola!

cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-through
>Dark ambient mixed with some brighter stuff
>Created using analog and digital loops
>A conceptual release about one relationship and it's slow disintegration

I hope you'll enjoy this release. It took way too long to make it a reality.

If you want to hear more I'm over here:
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/
>I do other ambient stuff and some piano stuff as well!
Don't forget to review my stuff on RYM (especially the newest *wink wink*)
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-though/

Gonna stay for a while and have a listen to thing I haven't heard before. Will be leaving feedback if any of you anons want some!

I present to you the shortest EP in the history of short EPs; shorter than a single song:

>electronic music

hakasedev.bandcamp.com/album/an-abstract-kind-of-tree-like-feeling

It's so short it's almost meaningless. Also
>still longer than that one Napalm Death song
How could you failed at that? :^)

Heard "In The Attic Of The Basement". Not bad at all. Although the mixing could do a ton of more work. These samples ain't bad too but a bit of EQ work on them would adjust them even better. The cover art is disgusting tbqh and it doesn't add anything in terms of atmosphere or eerieness (if that was even your task).

>It's so short it's almost meaningless
t-that's mean
no bully pls

>no bully pls
Okay, let me rephrase that. If you show your stuff based on a gimmick (i.e. I present to you the shortest EP in the history of short EPs) then, sorry lad, this makes all my red lights go on. Sorry if you felt bad but, you know, you kinda made yourself open for that critique.

that's not a gimmick, i'm just bad at song structure, so most of my stuff is very short
i was just acknowledging the fact that it's very short, not saying that the fact that it's short somehow makes it better

I've never said that you acknowledged that fact so I don't know where you're coming from.
>i'm just bad at song structure, so most of my stuff is very short
How does it make your situation any better?
Anyhow, the problem indeed is length. Ideas, even presented well on these snippets, are nothing. Literally nothing. They are snippets of demos, not something which I feel people would like to listen to. They like things structured, well-presented. Something worth their time, you know? By providing what you showed you gave me, as a listener, just bunch of snippets. How am I suppose to react to these than providing a point that if you release something so short it's almost valueless for the typical listener? What I'm trying to say is that if you are bad at making songs - do these snippets, learn yourself to be better at it. But I totally disagree with a notion of releasing them in the form that you've provided. Maybe Soundcloud is your better bet for the feedback rather than here since people on there has much more in common with the short tracks, I don't know. I'm just against the idea, that's all. Here stands my case. You have the right to be offended.

>How does it make your situation any better?
it means that since this is the best I can do, I'll simply post this. it just doesn't make sense to wait for your stuff to be perfect before starting to publish it. you can have fun anyway.
>You have the right to be offended.
i'm not offended, these threads are for feedback.

thanks for the feedback, sorry u feel that way about the cover. Listening to yours rn

very pleasant, maybe an obvious comparison but reminds me of The Caretaker. Heard the first Three tracks

Seems a lot of people see The Caretaker in this which is always a pleasant comparison for me. Thanks for listening!

no problem!

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive/melancholic music
>each release its different
>0.50usd for all 11 releases

reccing

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise
>Inspired by NIN, Death Grips, Whitehouse, Clipping, Black Flag, etc...

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

Give it a listen, it's under 6 minutes
PEЦC

(me)

Really enjoyed this. Nice variety of influences, but well glued together in your own style. Liked the overall mood of it as it changed with every song. Last two tracks are my favoutite. Awesome noise loop at the beginning of 'choi min' track.

Altho not my type of music, this is very well made and produced. Vocal harmonies are very nice surprise in track 'Progression'

Enjoyed this, well some of it. I think your biggest let down is your artwork. Not sure about your thinking behind it. There are great tracks, just not to keen on high pitched vocals/samples.
Favourite tracks 'Suburb city' and 'Yestedays glow'

You know I'm a huge fan. Slowly listening through your wast discography. Love the variety and experimenting like mad scientist. Thank you!

This need lot of work. Some of your ideas could progress a lot. But it seems like you are having fun and that's what matters.

husbandsbos.bandcamp.com/album/promise

>alt
>gazy
>slowcore

NEW!

kriazombis.bandcamp.com

>punk
>indie metal
>argentina

No, thank YOU for even bother listening to my music! Means a lot to me!

Honeybear...

hypnoso.bandcamp.com/releases

Synth wave indie. Very tasty.

check it out

argos5.bandcamp.com/

>singer-songwriter
>lo-fi
>vaguely psychedelic sometimes

i like your music

Totally not into this. It's not bad though. Just sounds eerily close to other musicians in your genre. I would look into a better overall mixing next time. I feel like certain elements are way too loud compared to others.

Raw, cool, interesting shoegaze. What's more to say?

Not my kind of music but I totally admire the production on this thing. Really solid!

thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/album/behind-open-doors

another bangin' release from one of the people who brought you TDOP

>instrumental hip-hop
>live instrumentation
>layered samples
>experimental
>IDM on a track

these are mainly just some leftovers from about a year of work, although I'm now working on a totally new/original album, which will probs also be released on the pablo collective bandcamp.

and my personal bandcamp: tau-9.bandcamp.com

also, while you're there, be sure to look at bphax's new release, Stranger Things Volume 3, a soundtrack/ambient album with a boards of Canada inspiration, check it out!

primary reccs

inbetweenmindstates.bandcamp.com

>hip hop, grime, cloud rap, instrumental

D R O O P I E S
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

free download codes:
cx7k-g45p
rhlr-kgl5
d4s5-guqr

droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
droopies.bandcamp.com/merch
currently mixing lp2

upcoming show in philadelphia
songkick.com/concerts/29829764-droopies-at-overlook-hotel

Thank you for reccing and support. Feel blessed.
Huge fan of your music. Want to hear more brotha!

Thank you for reccing. Much love. 'Transient life I&ll awesome!

Well put together. Sounds good, plesant vocal. Favourite track 'Promise'

This is something different! Interesting to put flute on punk record. Great energy, just not to keen on the female vocal parts.

Wish there was more tracks like 'Lonelines'

Just nice. Very pleasant. Great production. Defo reccin this a lot

Same man!
I'd put out more stuff, but I need some time to get my mind right, don't wanna just bombard people with music so frequently, did that when I was a stupid kid, I'm at least a bit smarter now about that thing.
Hopefully I'll be working with some artists down the line, don't wanna prematurely just announce shit, but I think I that I can get something done in the next month or so, no reason to rush.
check it the fuck out

netos.bandcamp.com/

>vaporcore
>post-madonnawave

"Probably the most important post-vaporcore release of this or any other year." - my wifes son

shaftwizards.bandcamp.com/

>post rock, ukulele shoegaze, dream pop, shitty ambient shit I made in a few minutes that I threw on the one album I have to fill space

Plz critique

plz give critique first

>shaftwizards.bandcamp.com/

I dont really see where are you going with your latest release ("Who Hath Sent Out The Wild Ass Free?" is great though), its plain minimal/dull ambient, I really like minimalistic things but this isnt immersive at all.

sry broken english im drunk and its my third language :(((

officialdtb.bandcamp.com/releases
>Indie
>Post Rock
>Math Rock
>Emo

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

shadowdata.bandcamp.com

>experimental electronic, first project is inspired by Xenakis, Autechre, etc
>metaphysical themes

i cant give feedback rn, sorry lads

fuck off then
you too

NEW SONG

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>Instrumental
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To

My brother made me a music video! Watch it here: youtu.be/BLWdBuLIXqw

Recs:

recs

>recs are not feedback
fucking troglodytes

4 musics to be a whiny millennial to

princeoftoronto.bandcamp.com/album/the-blue-prince-2

>new EP
>guitars+pianos+weird singing
>self promo is hard bros

frozenzoo.bandcamp.com/album/joy-void

>shoegaze, prog
>very dynamic and riff centered

Starts at the 1:20 mark

>no one will review my trash music
Fuck off

unicornsatheart.bandcamp.com/album/demo-n-s-ii

>lofi
>indie
>dreampop

NEWLY RELEASED

kraftpeak.bandcamp.com/

>electronic
>ambient
>drone

Rec

I made it in one day as a sort of catharsis and I just released it for the hell of it, honestly. The two individual tracks were actually intensive and whatnot.

For sure, my bad

unanimousmass.bandcamp.com
>electronic/beats/edm/experimental/noise/vaporwave/synth

A collective of artists of varying styles, compiled into quarterly releases. Our next release (QR3) goes live next week. Enjoy.

ontregeldgeluidrecords.bandcamp.com/album/feral-debutante-split

My label just released a split between Feral and Debutante. Good stuff.
>Experimental
>Drone
>Noise

Rec:

OP here, most recent favorites that I've already given feedback on:

(ps the album you rec'd I download in addition is great)
on to the feedback

I get that no one probably gave feedback since you didn't give it to others, but you have a really nice voice. It all reminds me of Pygmy Lush a bit. DL'd.

Glad you enjoyed my stuff! Choi is probably my favorite song I wrote too (that or nobody home) but the other stuff seemed more accessible.

About yours, what's the noise panning on the first track? Sounds like a bike wheel almost. Piano just kicked in and I'm already DL'ing. You establish a really nice feel so quickly. So lonely. Damn. I'm halfway tempted to just listen through the rest but I want to finish posting reviews so I can get back to my term paper.

This is like if Knapsack's Day Three of My New Life was a shoegaze album. Knapsack is one of my favorite bands of all time. ie: this is fantastic. Everything is so cohesive. DL'd.

Man, sooooo much good music today.

Feeeeedback time
Here's my feedback to you all guys. Don't. Post. And. Run. Being active and commenting on other people's stuff is really nice, you should try it once or twice.

Yup. Yup, me likey. I prefered Debutante part but both projects really combined well with each other which is always great in my book. Nice to see a netlabel (no matter how small) being around here!

Yay, I did well! Thanks for listening to the DL'd one. Was it "Removal"?

this me: Here are my recs:
I want to dance on xanax to this desu
I actually like the shortness of it, makes me want to pop it into fl studio and slow it way the fuck down lol

Thank you for your kind words and support! It means a lot to me. Noise panning on first track is pitched and chopped vocal. It does sound like a wheel. Good luck with your term paper man!

emochanel.bandcamp.com/

noise pop/lofi/bubblegum noise bs putting out second demo this week slightly better quality :))))))

Look motherfucker I work 50+ hours a week I don't have time to listen to an album on my lunch break I barley have time to shove a gas station hotdog down my ugly throat and speed back to work to see my next patient. Sure I'll post my links without a review in the box but don't try to guilt me for "posting and running" I'll review an album that I like when I get home and I actually have have a few hours to myself. Maybe it'll even be yours so just have some patience, not everything is instantly gratifying you know.

Jesus, okay, calm down now, I get it. I went with the statistical thing that happens on these threads all the time, you know? I don't know you nor your life so I can't make if you are doing it or not. Although, you know, I never called you anything mean and jumping on me in a mean manner - people do make mistakes you know? Although now I know your situation and I apologies.

had time to write this essay tho

Sorry job keeps me tense
You know what? I finished early today. We didn't have as many sick call patients as we thought and I had some free time. Valid point though.

lol

>being this much of a wagecuck

Worse. I'm in the military.

really good

make it faster

you guys are super talented

I bought this

GOD LOVES THE INFANTRY SARGE

zenito.bandcamp.com
>experimental
>glitch
>noise
>ambient

E-4
at least I'm not an nco cuck I guess

at least you aren't a faggy officer

>Me, spent the morning playing producer. Didn't have time for recc n stuff but here we go.

pretty cool vibes here. I would look for more clarity in your low end next time you mix (or get mixed) It seems to drown out some of your other pieces.

why does it start so late? Gives me some Modest Mouse vibes. I wish you drums were more locked in to drive the music. But overall I think I understand what you're going for here and if you guys can sync up I feel it'll be great.

Digging the noise. Very Cinematic. I'd like to see this behind some insane visuals.

Just Everywhere - Silk of Stars

>Shoegaze
>Dream-pop

justeverywhere.bandcamp.com

> Film soundtrack
> experimental

joshsleeps.bandcamp.com/album/a-place-to-call-his-own-ost

Yeee it was that one.

Saw Arlington and got excited thinking you mean VA. This is blatant TTNG worship from the guitar to the vocals and that ain't a bad thing. Just makin me wish I was a more talented guitarist nbd

God, it's refreshing to hear some drone/noise that isn't a monotonous unevolving wreck. This Feral stuff is really good. That second track, the lofi goth vibes one, it's sick. All three tracks are good though. Artwork too.

Think I actually saw you post here yesterday and skimmed the releases, but this is my favorite thing by far you have up.

damn that's some high quality recording. Reminds me of Meat Puppets and REM. Good stuff.

I get it's a demo but those are pop songs user not really suited to lofi. A cleaner sound would make a big difference.

Very nice production. Sad to hear you are stopping but I get it. Making music is demoralising as fuck currently. Still though these are pretty good beats.

Really enjoying that. Suzanne is pretty fucking great.

I appreciate the feedback user.

what was it that I said is really good dude. I really can't wait to hear some non-demo stuff.

Funny you say that. Because I hear that all the time about my vocals but I've never listen to TTNG. Our guitarist does tho.

hey dude, I really like your music but can you EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

scrugley.bandcamp.com/album/overdokkse

HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE THIS CRAP

magic

samrihiphop.bandcamp.com/album/star-swards

>star wars samples
>rap
>brand new

Here's my feedback for all posts in this thread and every SC, BC, YT posts ever posted on mu.
Guys, your music is not good, not good enough.
It's allright if you enjoy making stuff, probably sharing it with your friends, but it's not good for listening at all.

in love with the first one. need to listen to the second one

great compilation. fav artists lucidex and dona vise

good stuff indeed

really enjoyed this. fav tracks: seattle inc and dashing wave. good job!

very poetic world you created in there. you can get easily lost in it. mesmerising voice, vast soundscapes, detuned piano, cinematic samples - good stuff. thank you!

Okay
#notallreleases

music is only good if it's not made by people on the internet

exceptionally weak troll, light 2/10

eyemythrecords.bandcamp.com/releases
>noise
>avant-garde
>jazz
>electronic

Thank you for the kind words. I'm happy that you dig it

Yeah, untill everyone's gonna misuse some very basic songwriting rule, their music won't get any better than it is now. Everything starts with keys, seven keys in prime octave, everything you know as music, comes from the range of that seven keys, classical masterpieces, ambient, rock, pop, you name it. You'll say, Aphex Twin or Prodigy is not even made with keys, it's all about drums and sound effects. Try playing lychen or any AT song on some shitty toy piano and it will sound as solid as it is on rec, same's for the rest of greatest music that's ever been made, it all has that basic DNA pattern in them, that can be played on any instrument and sound cool. You gotta put that magic thing in your music, it's what makes it alive, memorable and enjoyble, but first you need to come up with one, which is really hard thing to do and it trully depends on you talent and effort, when you'll hear it you will know this is the choosen one. This is what listeners and everyone in music business are looking for, you can't bullshit people, they know how to tell good stuff from fake stuff. And yeah, I'm pretty sure when you'll come up with real stuff you won't rush to SC to post it. That's what music should be like, otherwise it's pointless.

Or, you don't really give a shit about getting famous and just are using music to express yourself, and you like sharing it with others. Pretty sure the people making harsh noise, jazz, ambient, boom rap, shoegaze etc in this thread don't care about the "music business" you keep harping on about.

If you'd ever played an instrument and were any good at it, or if you'd ever genuinely enjoyed music as something besides a catchy tune, you would know playing music itself is fun. What you're saying is like telling others
>"don't play hockey if you'll never go pro"
>"don't write if you'll never be published"
>"don't have sex if you'll never be in porn"
>"don't have fun"

one-wayvoicelink.bandcamp.com/

soviet inspired beep boops

redig.bandcamp.com/

>chiptune
>forest ambient
>dungeon synth
>naive and simple

and a Darkthrone Quintessence cover

wildivy.bandcamp.com/releases

>Folk
>Shoegaze
>Psychedelic Pop

>just are using music to express yourself, and you like sharing it with others
>If you'd ever played an instrument and were any good at it, or if you'd ever genuinely enjoyed music as something besides a catchy tune, you would know playing music itself is fun.
You're really dumb to make statement about people you don't known.

so you're just shit at music, grammar, and life in general, got it

koolkompilationsforkids.bandcamp.com/releases

>hip-hop

0/10

I didn't ask you to describe yourself and your life in general, enjoy you shit life, next time keep you personal issues to yourself.

ssrvostok2.bandcamp.com/album/obelisk

>Ambient, some loop based, some piano based

lunaratlas.bandcamp.com/album/maelstrom

>psychedelic bummer pop

Rec:
Here's a fun EP I bought I little while ago I'm enjoying, you should give it a listen

racecarracecar.bandcamp.com/releases

Damn. I usually never see bandcamp threads with this many replies. I'll get to whatever albums I haven't listened to eventually.

searchingrecords.bandcamp.com/album/untergang-through-the-information-super-highway

>free rock
>stoner metal
>krautrock
>sludge metal
>black metal
>progressive rock

p chill stuff, kinda reminds me of tim hecker or william basinski

queer drone music? fucking finally

quoted the wrong post, heh. but yea chill stuff, just got home after a night out and this is some good material to wind down to

nice chord progressions and some low-key glitches. rly kashiwa daisuke-ish.

bigrare.bandcamp.com/track/in-the-city

>Calm
>Chill
>Instrumental

Love this new song. Put alot of work in getting that mix right only to mess it up on purpose because I like it that way. Anyway, been dealing with alot of weird things recently. Have to go to a dermatologist soon because a barber cut my hair with a dirty blade and now I have some type of acne on the back of my head. Wish me luck

RECS

apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/dynamite-ep
>moombahton
>breakcore
>mallsoft/vaporwave
>lolicore

postelvis.bandcamp.com/album/post-elvis

>alt pop
>disco punk

just released this today
really proud of this

zacharysticker.bandcamp.com/album/jumbo