You have exactly TEN seconds to find a flaw with my gf

You have exactly TEN seconds to find a flaw with my gf.

>Protip: You literally can't

I detect samefaggery.

> no flaw

> Duke Nukem: Forever

>flaw with your gf
Pro-tip: her bf

console peasant

>No flaw
>Short hair
This usually implies faggotry, OP.

Post pic of obviously controversial person that Sup Forums hates, talk about them in any positive manor, *guaranteed replies*.. congrats, master troll status achieved.

Sarkeesian

When was that taken, 2005?

>she's banging you

>Wears shoes in the house

beat me to it

OP if thats your chick---

i'll post a webm of me stapling balls to the wall

She owns a large collection of patriarchy indoctrinating, woman hating, rape inducing and murderer creating male apologist propaganda "games" that exist solely to make men hate women. She needs more feminism in her life.

Short dyke hair, retarded flats, kitch shitty couch, and worst of all console gamer. All that money and she could have been pc master race: so also stupid af

nono, it's okay, she's never actually played any of them.

Well then I guess that makes her an ideal candidate to be the figurehead of an anti-gaming feminist movement. You should mention it to her, I bet she'll do well and make lots of friends.

your "gf" is a prostitute for money, pretty sure she is spreading her legs for the next donation to a series she won't finish.

>X-Blades
ahaha

She has a big jew nose

Face like a goblin

also
fairytale fights
Metroid other M
N4S Undercover
Assasins Creed revelation
FF XII/2
Red alert 3 for x360

There is a huge flaw tho..

Dispite her huge and awesome vidiogame collection she doesn't own the king of all rpgs, Dark Souls.. like wtf

GF clearly retarded because she is dating you.

she isn't yours and she has a fucking xbox, fail on both counts faggot

Anita XDDDD no flaws XDDDD the tasty bait

Has two worlds

not barefoot

Glad: She's not Lack Green.

>jewish
>feminist
>cunt

>inb4bait
she does, its right there in the middle. Not like she beat it, probably didn't even bought it herself

That nose is bit big

>Beautiful Katamari
I found one

>can't sort alphabetically.

>wears toms

She looks like fucking Anita Sarkisian

didn't know she is french

IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH, IT'S A KIKE BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought it was her!
Also, the jeans and shoes...
Fucking feminists fuck everything up