WWYD thread

WWYD thread.

Tell her she has no soul

Ask her to do my laundry.

Make her watch me fuck the daughter

WWYD

Fuck her deeply from behind: pussy and ass. Finish in cumming into her fucking slut redhead throat damned

Nice! I bet she'd love that. Here's a pic of her ass. You like?

wwyd?

Wwyd

Wow she's cute. I would try to start a conversation.

Wwyd to her ? Got nudes

Very cute. I'd rather ram my dick in her than talk to her though.

First I'd smack her for using that stupid filter. Then I'd force her down on her back and fuck her throat until she starts to gag. Then run my saliva covered cock across her face before fucking her pussy hard and fast. Then blow my load on her face, then play with her tits while my cum drys on her face.

I'd smash, need more pics. AS of right now i'd smear all that make up on her pillow from fucking her from behind and keeping her down like the slut she is.

Blowjob and cum down her throat and make sure she swallows.

Rawr

1. She's hot 2. i'd take that tight little body and fuck it senselessy. blow my load all over her face and make her clean that up

-also moar, dump all if u can

Fuck her pussy from behind while pulling her hair, and cum deep inside her pussy.

WWYD

moar

I need to fuck my sister in law. And I need to here how others would use her

I'd take that girl on the left to the club bathroom give her some coke off my dick and have her blow me. Then I'd be an asshole and cum all over her face so she has to either walk around the club cum-faced or fuck her makeup up

Off course I like!

Easy: cumming all on their faces

Have the ladys around her to jack me off and force my cock down her throat while shes tied up, the others fist the middle girl while my cock balls deep down her throat makes her gag and choke

Shorties like her do always look best on a leash. I'd take her for a little walk, and have her do a few tricks for the nice people enjoying her naked little body. She'd be plugged, and gagged so that she drools all over and can be face-fucked by anyone who wants to sample the little puppy girl. Well, there'd need to be some training first, but that'd be the eventual goal...

Nice. Same girl

How do you want to fuck her?

Please tell how you'd use this mommy of four

melis

Push her to her knees and slowly fuck her face, building up the tempo and depth of my thrusts until I cum down her throat.
Fill the girl on the right up with drinks and then bend her over in an alley round the back. Skirt up, panties down, no big build-up, just getting my dick wet with her slutty cunt.
I'd hold her down by her throat, flat on her back and her legs spread. I wouldn't give her much time to adjust; just simply fuck her raw and hard from the off, and finally cum over her tits and stomach.
Face down, ass up, grip her by the hips and pound her cunt from behind. With my cock wet and slick, I pull out and push it into her ass.
I would tear her top off and use it to bind her wrists behind her back. I would begin with fucking her face, leaving her a drooling mess, before bending her over. I'll play with her pussy and ass, getting her puckered hole wet and ready to be fucked.

WWYD? Replies for replies.

Have a pussy pic? Bent over would be nice too.
-WWYD

wwyd?

Bend her over, lift up that dress and pull her panties down, fuck her cunt for a bit before switching to her ass with no warning, then cum in her ass.

Pull her around by her hair, forcing her to crawl on hands and knees to the bedroom. Once there, lay her back over the bed with her head over the edge so I can fuck her throat.

This one

Fuck her big ass until cumming into it then squeezing it out

nothing on her?

wwyd to my sis on the left

Wwyd?

Tittyfuck and cum on face

Suspend her upside down in the air and face fuck her. You got more?

>wwyd

wwyd

WWYD

Anyone feeling this tiny titted slut?

put her on all fours, slide my cock into her wet pussy while fondling her perfect tits. Flip her on her back and fuck hard, making tits bounce as much as possible. Pull out and shoot load of stomach, tits, face. WWYD?

Suck her hard nipples, firmly groping her jiggling tits. Slide of her panties, push her back onto the bed. Lick her smooth mound until she was slick, slide cock in deep. Pump hard, watching her gasp and moan, climaxing hard. Dump my load deep in her pussy. WWYD?

very cute. I would bang her all day and night. Any nude?

WWYD?

yes more pls

-i'd make that ass as red as her hair by pounding and smacking it

Left slut. I'd like to facefuck her until she crying, before dump my big load of cum deeply in her throat.

Tie her hands behind her back and force her to lock my taint while I jack off and cum on her face

Put her on her hands and knees there in front of everyone. Rip off her top and bottoms. Rim her ass, lick pussy until gushing. Lube cock up with a few quick thrust into her slit, then push deep into her tight ass. Pull her hips firmly to the base of my shaft, emptying my balls. Leave her their panting, dripping, and pleading for more. WWYD?

Here's some more for you

Thank you, have full frontal and pussy?

Kinda looks like a vague panty cosplay

Strip her nude in her kitchen. Gag her with her panties. Hogtie her. Butt plug her ass and egg vibrator in her dildo. Leave her for her family to find.

Suck her nipples til rock hard. Push her onto her knees, both hands firmly behind her head. Push cock into her hungry mouth, staring into her pleading eyes as I thrust farther into the back of her throat. Shoot my load on her tongue, lips, chin, and watch as it drips down to her tits. Wipe the cum of her tits with my cock and feed it back to her again. WWYD?

I'd untie her bikini, bend her over that counter with my hand holding her head down on it, grab her hair and fuck her pussy deep and hard then cum on her back

Make her my personal urinal for the day. I'd make her sit in the corner while i drink beer and watch sports. Every time I need to take a leak, I'd make her crawl over to me and wrap those thin lips around my cock so I can piss into her mouth and drink every last drop.

This is the closest to showing her pussy I have

Left or right?

For the user who also wanted her full frontal

Wwyd to her?

Get her with that perfect ass up in the air on elbows and knees, slide that thong down. Lick her little asshole, slide my fingers into her pussy, then slip them into her ass, getting her lubed up. Stand over her, pushing my cock down powerfully into her tight hole, spreading her cheeks as she moans appreciation. Dump my load deep inside.

Why left slut? What is it about her face?

Thank you

Both. Strip them, ring gags, tie in forced 69. whip them until they start licking each other, then fuck both their asses. Finish in one of their assholes and just leave them on the beach.

slide her string to the side and fuck her asshole roughly! i would cum all over her chest and take the dirty string as a trophy!

wwyd?

Lay her on her back, legs in the air. Fuck hard, enjoying the sight of her tits bouncing and sound of her pleasured moans. Shoot my hot load all over her belly and tits. WWYD?

Princess Mindy's asshole?

WWYD - White Women You'd Do: Yes Edition.

Yes.