Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums. I wanted to see what other bullshit the slacktivists on Twitter and shit will fall for and I had an idea.

Mac vs. PC has gone on for years, but if you look at it aesthetically, you could see Mac keeps at predominantly white and light colors for their accessories. Whereas, PCs keep to mainly black and darker colors for the keyboards and other stuff. A lot of people have said Macs are superior to PCs for one reason or another as well.

Considering SJWs only pay attention to color and will fall for anything, I'm guessing that they'd fall for boycotting Apple due to people choosing their products over "unconscious preference to white and light colors" instead of black; or could be convinced purchasing iPhones is another Alt-Right conspiracy.

What do you think Sup Forums? Should we give it a shot?

Yes

So basically you want to accuse Apple and Macfags of being racist because they only produce/buy white devices?

i guess that is what OP wants.

My pc is white

Bet they would fall for that bait en masse - and it would be fun to watch it happen.

Mac is beast, clearly the superior the machine

The only way I could see this working is if a bunch of us post memes about Apple secretly being white supremacist

Like what happened to Pepe

>Hardware made by the same companies, just slower in specification.
Definitely superior

This thread has potential.

I guess you could "argue" that Apple is obviously marketing towards white people since their products are sleek and white. Not to mention white people make more money on average vs. discriminated against minorities, and Apple products are certainly not cheap.

Michael jackson was white too ( halfway at least) which doesnt mean he wasnt a nigger

Once you go Mac you never comer back.

/thread

Sauce?

My gf, wont dump since she discovered i uploaded a set last week.

This sounds great, whats the plan?

11/10

Macs are PCs, though.

You mean you still racist Uncle Tom PC?

Count me in

I get to trigger people and shit on apple at the same time? YES

Trips of truth

Funniest ideas I've heard in a while. Do it OP, or you're a total niggerfaggot.

loling at the winblows fags in this thread...bet ur all fagdroids too

They been doing space Gray. And people want to to use that colour more

macfag here. i hate niggers

It begins
(For reference purposes, im the user with the marth picture)

I'm in, good idea.

i think we should call all winblows pc's racist for blacking up...lol