Emma Watson leak thread

Emma Watson leak thread

I want to show my gf the pics but nobody's got a thread up.

Bonus points for the webm of her in the bath

I'll dump some random wallpapers from my collection while we wait

Other urls found in this thread:

juniorpaganinix.com/imagens/Famosas/Fappening-2017/
petitions24.com/signatures/grennaskolan_is_still_figh/start/270
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ599TQUiug
youtube.com/watch?v=Zjz16xjeBAA
youtube.com/watch?v=lKKrTEIbD3w
forum.golem.de/kommentare/security/amanda-seyfried-und-emma-watson-erneut-nacktbilder-von-prominenten-erbeutet/schliessung-der-kommentarfunktion/107973,4760751,4760751,read.html#msg-4760751
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

I've got a mix, lots of combat aircraft and ships, star wars, a few vidya games, nature pics, food...

you asked, I am delivering. Worship me for 10 minutes.

bonus points for you! Any wallpaper themes you want?

continued

juniorpaganinix.com/imagens/Famosas/Fappening-2017/

I've seen them. It's not great, she has the body of a boy with small tits.

Bath shots aren't her no matter how many circles people draw, stop being such retards

Gimme anything Overwatch or Star Wars that you've got, Sup Forumsrother

petitions24.com/signatures/grennaskolan_is_still_figh/start/270

^ dumbass who doesn't know how to forensically identify bodies.

want moar?

more

You are a fucking moron

Duh where they at

Emma Watson: Great face awful body

Dumbass who doesn't know how to edit media and instead makes wild guesses

what part of "actively searching for and prosecuting all who contributes to sharing to images" did you not understand ?

why do you think these threads are killed ?

If you really believe that, either you are the retard or you are blind.

All moles line up, the ears are exactly shaped like hers, same goes for her feet and chin and overall body type, her nipples are a bit uneven like in the leaked see thru, she was spotted with the same bracelet and the same necklace.
And on top of that the original pics have coordinates in their meta data, that leads to Oxford, England, where she spent a holiday with her boyfriend and where her family lives. And on the next day after that holiday, she was spotted on the airport with the bracelet. Hell, even the hair length was right.

So if this overwhelming evidence is still making you say "Nah, not her", you are just plain dumb.

Obvious scar is obvious in both pics. I identify bodies for a living, dumbass. When your mother gets put on my slab with her hands and feet cut off and every single tooth knocked out of her whore skull, it's my job to identify her. That means we look at unique things like scars, tattoos, birth marks, etc.

TL;DR Forensic Pathologist here, ID's Jane/John Does for a living. It's Emma Watson, case closed.

yeah, moar. Or better yet - the sauce

>keeps spamming claims of overwhelming evidence
those pictures with alleged matches are a joke

you permavirgins couldn't tell your sister from your mother

Sauce gets shut down within minutes of upload. Too many faggots reporting it.

this is the truly worst shopping attempt I'v seen in my life

newfag detected

don't worry user, i'm sure he was behind 7 proxies..

and let's face it, at his point in history 4chin is probably sending weekly update reports to the three letter agencies.

lrn2xray

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ599TQUiug

youtube.com/watch?v=Zjz16xjeBAA

You ought to be fired then if you think a grainy video that's been purposely made to go into this set to increase the value (because all of the genuine pics are clothed) is enough to identify a real human being. Be more mad, fatty

Hurr bdurr I am the fornensak science

kek

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet you think that we don't convict thieves and murderers using grainy video either! "Purposely made" keep dreaming! Scars are scars are scars.

ten minutes if far more than enough

I bet Hillary didn't know about the private server either!

Real scientific argument you have there. Where did you go to school to learn all that fancy jargon?

get of load of these morons

you should apply as anchors for fox news

Non-scientific argument begets non-scientific argument. Also, i got my degrees fucking your mom's whore mouth.

FOUND THE SNOWFLAKE!

he's a special breed, he is

bet he grew up in a convent or something

notemmawatson.jpg

You are fully retarded and it's great that your shitstain country gives you equal opportunities but you really need to calm down and realise that these things are made entirely for someone's profit. If you don't think that scars and moles can be edited you're even more disabled than the average 12 year old on here... Which you do type like

Oooooooh, internet tough guy. I'd invite you to come at me, bro, but i'm sure you're quite comfy sitting in your mother's basement behind all your proxies. Also, fuck grammar, this is Sup Forums.

Yeah nothing is ever real and everything's shit. Great insight for life you fucking brat. Emma's leaks weren't the only leaks out there.

>Oooooooh, internet tough guy
Says the gent who then proceeds immediately to talk about fighting lol, cringeeee

She has a very distinct birth mark on her stomach among other places. They match perfectly.

Thanks! moar?

Many things are real. A couple of random videos lumped in with a set that's otherwise 100% cohesive in style and substance, not so much

Based Zidane. Very nice

Necklace of girl in tub is solid (like a coin). Necklace of Emma is open (like a ring)

I haven't seen the videos except maybe one bathtub vid, but what was "random" about them?

I just love the dumpy girl who takes the pics, what an amazing job that is

see through pic is shopped u fucking waste of genetic resources

Sure
And pele and maradona, epic pic

Yeah because people can only have one necklace

this

Their existence among the aforementioned otherwise large and cohesive set of pictures. No-one's folder of selfies is made up of tens of full body styling shots and then a faceless bath video tacked on at the end

OP here, keep this thread alive with walls, I'll be back after I've made lunch

>hider

I found that pic in the Rose MacGowan set too
is it really emma?

kys

Just like J-Laws scores of leaked pics were all in the same place, setting, etc. She had the same color hair in all of them too! Oh, and she never admitted they were real either!

im just saying this pic was in the Rose MacGowan set too

See, she was blonde in all of them!

link for complete JLaw set pls

Just download the original fappening, newfag.

all the sets ive found have duplicates and/or missing pictures
is there a link with full set and no duplicates?

More from Emma please

god damn , emma's internet team is really out in force today
funny thing is , i dont blame them.. these leaks will destroy her career..
not because leaks do that, but because once people find out that this sad sorry excuse for a body is really hers, no one will want to go see her movies anymore.

what's your point, you stupid faggot?

belly button closes the deal - it is not her

PROOF THE SECOND GUY ISN'T GOKU

Don't waste your time trying.
It's avril lavigne all over again.

In fact, if the proof is completely different chains, questionable moles and uncomfortable exif data, I say these vids are confirmed avril lavigne

youtube.com/watch?v=lKKrTEIbD3w

censored leaks here

HIS HAIR ISN'T EVEN THE SAME!

That's a fake. I can tell because no one drew any circles on the picture.

Body of a boy? You're one of the "Bones are for dogs" people, aren't you?

The funniest aspect of this leak, which no-one seems to have picked up on is that the bikinis she is trying on STILL HAVE THE TAGS ON. I mean, what a tight-fisted skank this Watson is. No, leave the tags on, I might want to return them after rubbing them against my, probably filthy, crotch. In summary, the leak of photo isn't the only Watson leak that shoppers should be worried about.

so can we get back to posting the leaks?

forum.golem.de/kommentare/security/amanda-seyfried-und-emma-watson-erneut-nacktbilder-von-prominenten-erbeutet/schliessung-der-kommentarfunktion/107973,4760751,4760751,read.html#msg-4760751

Please

this is the full video
openload(DOT)co(SLASH)f(SLASH)ofYe-3nHIUo

You cant charge anyone for posting pictures they found online idiot.
Only when its CP.

You're the idiot, and clearly unfamiliar with the relevant British law. If the plaintiff has a net worth of over 5 million then they have AUTOMATIC right to prohibit the posting of ANY photos of them. Failure to comply for anyone ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD can result in a 5 year prison term.

>openload(DOT)co(SLASH)f(SLASH)ofYe-3nHIUo
nostalgia feels