What does Sup Forums think of women?

What does Sup Forums think of women?

gold digging attention whore drama queens

semen demons

>gold digging attention whore drama queens
>slut whore cunt bitches
>im so lonely
>someone please look at me

someone needs to photoshop a dick in this picture, her hands could be playing with the balls

How lonely are you, son?

I only think of women as sex objects.

that probably explains why you spend so much time sitting at home alone jerking off to facebook

They have three holes.

Normie

i think they're the privileged gender

>women
>posting pic of a girl

wtf

lol

Women are fun and cute, in limited quantities. It is relationships that are annoying

Cute/10
Anyone else basically only interested in cute girls?
Sexy, hot girls are fine, but I think they are too intimidating for my pussy self to be fully, virginally, through a screen in love with.

What does op think of women?

Post source/more

>What does op think of women?
They're fine if the stay in line.

I find it harder and harder to treat women with respect with each passing day. The more and more heartless thing I hear and see women do to their boyfriends makes me start to hate them.

Depends on the woman.

society fucked them up in the last 50 years, i wish we could go back to the stay at home mom prototype :(

Women have no souls, Shame I'm not gay

destroying the west ever since they could vote

Mean growth on vagina

you fags fap to them all the time 24/7

Women are goddesses, I will always look at them with high regard.
Doesn't mean I kiss all their asses and like all of them, but I'll never judge all females but a few sluts.
If you've never met a genuinely nice girl without all the 'slutty' and 'gold digging traits' you're severely disadvantaged and I feel sorry for you.

I think of your trips as sex objects

Easily replaced by hot traps.

Well if you wanna end humanity then yeah

some good. some shit. just like with men.
the sooner you learn this, the better off you'll be.

>women
too old
>teen girls
too old, but if there's nothing else...
>lil girls
perfect

I think two of them will fuse during the evolution, don't you?

Keep friends and women separate. No exceptions.

Most seem inferior. There are always exceptions though. Just really tough to find.

women will always seem inferior to men because only women inferior to that particular man will let him get close enough to find out.

Can't live with em. Can't create the next generation of hell spawn with out em.

And become a cloaca? So she will shit and piss from the same hole? What are we, insects?

>Check out mah chicken hole

They're over grown children and bitch and scream all the time. They're all entitled and their hypocrisy knows no bounds. There's no such thing as a faithful woman, and god help you if you're slaving away for a stay at home wife with 'I'm a princess syndrome'. We fucked up when we gave them rights.

You mean those things with vaginas in them?

I've met a couple but always at the wrong time. The genuine girls are wonderful to be around.